free the people free the herb

Now whoever would have thought YOU were a pot head.

:lol:
I'm willing to concede this point if I have it codified into law that it is permitted to discriminate against druggies, and bar them from ALL public assistance, financial or material.

You wanna wreck your life, you don't get to do it at my expense OR in my proximity. I want the right to bar you from my property, access to my children, tax money, neigborhood, driving, workplace and government. You can avoid this by choosing to NOT be a dope....head.

Oh, and automatic death penalty for crimes committed for or while on drugs.

Do that and it fucks over all the right people. Drug growers, traffickers and foreign powers while protecting our rights and culls these assholes out of society.

Works for me. End welfare for anyone who tests positive, no assistance at all, whatsoever.

DP for crimes? A tad harsh. I'd say 25 years no parole.
Drug testing for welfare should absolutely be a requirement. I have to be drug tested for my job, my paycheck.

I'm willing to concede this point if I have it codified into law that it is permitted to discriminate against druggies, and bar them from ALL public assistance, financial or material.

You wanna wreck your life, you don't get to do it at my expense OR in my proximity. I want the right to bar you from my property, access to my children, tax money, neigborhood, driving, workplace and government. You can avoid this by choosing to NOT be a dope....head.

Do that and it fucks over all the right people. Drug growers, traffickers and foreign powers while protecting our rights and culls these assholes out of society.

Works for me. End welfare for anyone who tests positive, no assistance at all, whatsoever.

Meh, I think that Life without Parole is cruel and unusual as well as unsafe and should be commuted to DP. It's much more cost effective, nobody ever escapes, and drives the point home much quicker.

And... with this, cue Tardtard and his magic charts of imprisonment.

If it was made legal, it would be regualted like smoking and alcohol.

Pols love to make laws and tax shit. It would be like Xmas and the Ramadan feast happening all at the same time.

Double Penetration?

WHAT?

Pols love to make laws and tax shit. It would be like Xmas and the Ramadan feast happening all at the same time.
Oh they sure would make money taxing the shit out of drugs. It won't stop at pot, and will generate a whole industry for drug counseling and recovery the likes of which we've only hinted at. Put more people on the federal dole than you can beat with a stick. It's suuuuuch a good idea for statists. Fuck the 'opiate of the masses' when you just go right to the opiate itself. Wanna control them, threaten their drug supply. They'll do whatever you tell them. Nothing like a short leash on an addicted and very controllable populace! Let's hear it for narco-fascism!

Hurrah! Perfect example of "slavery is freedom". No wonder Truthiepoo loves the idea of 'free the herb, enslave the free". that WAS what she meant, wasn't it?

Last edited:

Oh they sure would make money taxing the shit out of drugs. It won't stop at pot, and will generate a whole industry for drug counseling and recovery the likes of which we've only hinted at. Put more people on the federal dole than you can beat with a stick. It's suuuuuch a good idea for statists. Fuck the 'opiate of the masses' when you just go right to the opiate itself. Wanna control them, threaten their drug supply. They'll do whatever you tell them. Nothing like a short leash on an addicted and very controllable populace! Let's hear it for narco-fascism!

Hurrah! Perfect example of "slavery is freedom". No wonder Truthiepoo loves the idea of 'free the herb, enslave the free". that WAS what she meant, wasn't it?

^----Check out the big gov't authoritarians in action. These are the folks this country should be afraid of.

Edit:

Not you Two Thumbs ... Fitz and the chick who needs some dick :cool:

Last edited:
Jah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jah is often used as a shortened form of the reconstructed Tetragrammaton.[2] The Tetragrammaton is often translated (especially in older English versions of the Bible) by use of the term "Lord", and the word "Hallelujah" by the phrase "Praise ye the Lord" (Psalm 104:35 KJV and footnote). Thus, partially translated and partially transliterated[clarification needed], the term could be rendered "Praise Jah."

Last edited:
Pot should be legal. Legal but regulated like alcohol. It will take some of the burden off the war on drugs but it's only a minor component in the big picture.

If you want it legalized, make it so that I don't pick up the tab for it. So, no welfare, no medical assistance, no nothing. Then I'm not funding other peoples lifestyle choices. That's fair.

^----Check out the big gov't authoritarians in action. These are the folks this country should be afraid of.

Edit:

Show me how I'm advocating big government. I'd like to see your magnificent logic at work.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-confused.jpg

Then again, potheads shouldn't attempt thinking. They can hurt themselves.

Last edited:
Pot should be legal. Legal but regulated like alcohol. It will take some of the burden off the war on drugs but it's only a minor component in the big picture.

If you want it legalized, make it so that I don't pick up the tab for it. So, no welfare, no medical assistance, no nothing. Then I'm not funding other peoples lifestyle choices. That's fair.

Anytime you wanna start the Crusade to end all that for alcohol users have at it, hypocrite.

Edit:

Show me how I'm advocating big government. I'd like to see your magnificent logic at work.

You:

Wanna control them, threaten their drug supply. They'll do whatever you tell them. Nothing like a short leash on an addicted and very controllable populace! Let's hear it for narco-fascism!

And don't forget advocating the death penalty for crimes committed while on drugs :cuckoo:

Now spin away!

It doesn't much more authoritarian and big government-y than the death penalty, especially when you want to expand its scope.

Last edited:

We have far more problems from prescription drugs than recreational. And most people that do drugs do not cause problems for others. You would be surprised by some of the people that have done drugs. But continue to believe the crap that you have been fed and then go get another drink of your favorite beverage.

Edit:

No problem.

I was a little surprised to hear that from Fitz myself.

the idea that society will fall if drugs are legal is more than over the top.

Legal or not, I wouldn't do any of it, nor would I allow my children.

I a person wants to poison thier body, go ahead. If you need welfare to keep feeding your habit? fuck you, clean up, or die. It's your choice and I will not take food from my kids to keep your dumb ass alive.

edit- not "you" specifically.

x100. Honestly, it is your body, do what you want with it. This doesn't have to do with just smoking, alcohol, gay marriages, whatever, it is your choice. I don't smoke, but it doesn't bother me when people do, cause I be jammin bro. Just as long as my paycheck doesn't get smaller, or my local tax gets bigger, or business tax increasing, I am cool with it. No extra programs for Rehabbers, homeless, or any of that stuff. It is a slippery slope and our gov'mt doesn't need to get any bigger, or go further into debt paying for the administration of these extra programs.

Forum List

Back