Free masons in the government

Personally I have never tried to join the group but I have spoken several conversations with a phema worker that is associated.

Actually there are different oaths for each level you obtain. each one going up has a more extreme way of being killed for "treasonous" acts. here is a typical oath a mason of the 3rd degree takes.

I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the Master Masons Degree, and of the Lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that I will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a Master Masons' Lodge, or given me by a brother of that Degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that I will not sit in a Lodge of Clandestine-made Masons, nor converse on the subject of Masonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a Lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. Further, that I will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which I shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

Notice the he swears to uphold the laws and the constition of the Lodge and not of the United States.

Actually there are different oaths for each level you obtain. each one going up has a more extreme way of being killed for "treasonous" acts. here is a typical oath a mason of the 3rd degree takes.

I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the Master Masons Degree, and of the Lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that I will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a Master Masons' Lodge, or given me by a brother of that Degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that I will not sit in a Lodge of Clandestine-made Masons, nor converse on the subject of Masonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a Lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. Further, that I will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which I shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

Notice the he swears to uphold the laws and the constition of the Lodge and not of the United States.

Can you possibly use paragraphs? That was really tough to read, though I did find the part bolded quite interesting.

You appear to be implying that the laws and constitution of the lodge are incompatible with the law of the land and the U.S. Constitution. Are they? What do they say?

This is fascinating.

Personally I have never tried to join the group but I have spoken several conversations with a phema worker that is associated.

And did this phema worker tell you "that the laws and constitution of the lodge are incompatible with the law of the land and the U.S. Constitution."

By the way, what's a phema worker?

o here we go....you know what the first thing you are ask for at the door is....at a mason's meeting....your dues card...pretty much sums that up

you see the blue lodge stops at master mason. after that its the scottish rite or the york rite. every degree higher ask for the same oath, but different punishments. when you get into the scottish right, even murder and treason are taken care of by the lodge. their constitution is higher than the laws of our country, for reason being they feel they created this country. same as the skull and bones. they see us regular everyday people as barbarians, not equal to them in anyway. they even set their watches 5 mins. ahead so they are not insync with the everyday world. surprisingly youll find this alot in societies like this. but again lets get this clear, not all masons are on an agenda. its the rich, powerful, and high ups that are doing things like this. your everyday garden variety mason doesnt even have a clue. if all members knew what was going on, they eventually would leak it out. thats why not all members can know. so when people attack freemasonary, dont attack it as a whole, attack the leaders.

you see the blue lodge stops at master mason. after that its the scottish rite or the york rite. every degree higher ask for the same oath, but different punishments. when you get into the scottish right, even murder and treason are taken care of by the lodge. their constitution is higher than the laws of our country, for reason being they feel they created this country. same as the skull and bones. they see us regular everyday people as barbarians, not equal to them in anyway. they even set their watches 5 mins. ahead so they are not insync with the everyday world. surprisingly youll find this alot in societies like this. but again lets get this clear, not all masons are on an agenda. its the rich, powerful, and high ups that are doing things like this. your everyday garden variety mason doesnt even have a clue. if all members knew what was going on, they eventually would leak it out. thats why not all members can know. so when people attack freemasonary, dont attack it as a whole, attack the leaders.

Fascinating stuff. Complete bullshit of course, but fascinating nonetheless. You are right on several aspects of masonic 'structure' but completely off the mark in terms of the accusations.

I'm assuming you got all this information either from the internet or from your friendly neighborhood "phema worker that is associated" (I'm still awaiting your definition of phema worker).

Well, you've now had a conversation with another person who is "associated". I wonder how often you will quote my views on messageboards, or whether you will stick to those of your phema contact....hmm.

Anyway...

I first became a mason in the late 1980s, being raised in 1991. Since that time I've continued my journey and have now reached a degree that you would presumably think means that I am plotting to take over the world. Bizarrely enough, I'm not.

On the other hand, I became a freemason in England. It is possible that American freemasons (whose activities are not regulated by the United Grand Lodge of England, as mine are) are all psychotic, treacherous, villains bent on world domination with Denver airport as their equivalent of the batcave. I'd be surprised, but I guess it's possible. There are also a number of irregular lodges about whose activities I have little knowledge but who, to the best of my information, differ only in ritual elements and not in anything sinister.

I must say that I've never met a mason who answered to the description you give and that, in my experience of freemasonry which I guess is massively greater than yours, all your accusations are either ill-informed or deliberately scurrilous lies.

There are millions of freemasons around the world. They join because is it is a fraternal organisation that does a huge amount of good through its charitable work. You contend that when they reach a certain level of 'rank' or 'seniority', some are selected to be told the real secrets of freemasonry, which are either to do with the overthrow of the government, or aliens, or a new world order, depending on which nut job you believe.

Do you seriously think that, having joined for one reason, these men are suddenly told the true reason and say "Holy shit, I thought we were just about doing stuff for charity, but now you're telling me we can take over the world? How fucking cool is that! Count me in, dude!".

It's ridiculous.

For one, notice how i say not all masons are bad, ie my grandfather in the scottish rite. I may be ill informed on somethings, but thats only cause my grandfather died before i was rightful age to join, or for him to tell me certain things. My grandfather also told me this old saying "ask a freemason about the faternity and you will get a lie". im not going to sit here and say i know everything there is to know about masonry, but im not going to sit here and believe everything thrown at me. i make educated decisions, with a fair chance for both sides. im not saying freemasonry is the father and creator of the evil elite. im just saying that they probably used freemasonry as a networking medium to meet other elites. now what i do say i only say from the mouths of freemasons, shriners themselves. people like john todd, bill schnoebelen, etc. who have left positions as masons and shriners, who can prove that they were members, who can prove anything they back up, certificates, pictures, documents. so yes i may be in the dark on a portion of things, but i have done my homework, i have listened to masons who have left, and i dont just jump off and believe all masons are evil and intend to take over the world. i do believe though that there are some out there, ruining it for the others, just like you find in any group. hell even on of the freemasons mascot, george washington, denounced masonry towards the end of his death. he went on to say "for the most part child's play," and that "it might be used for the worst of purposes." after 1753 george washington stopped attending lodge meetings all together. towards the end he made some speeches against masonry.

and i love when a mason says all freemasons are good. ahhh its nice to that freemasonry can do no wrong.

so tell me how i was wrong in answering tigerbob on my last post? the information that i got was either documented in history or told by fellow ex members. and i already agreed that i do not know everything about masonry.

•Federal Emergency Management Agency - the martial law government

______

So is Catharism not the Gnostic Christian Religion that believes in a Great Architect and a God. Is this not the what you deal with?

Why should he have to? He isn't being in inducted into the United States.

Fact is, the lectures that follow the oath teach Mason's to never allow the oath to interfere with any obligation that the new brother has taken to his God, his Country, or his family.

my grandfather always told me that mason law is above any other law.

The Brother was mistaken. Some Mason's consider the Masonic code to be above anything else, but it is taught in Lodge that it is not.

Also, that Oath you posted, is missing several points. We still keep a few things to ourselves. ;)

For one, notice how i say not all masons are bad, ie my grandfather in the scottish rite. I may be ill informed on somethings, but thats only cause my grandfather died before i was rightful age to join, or for him to tell me certain things. My grandfather also told me this old saying "ask a freemason about the faternity and you will get a lie". im not going to sit here and say i know everything there is to know about masonry, but im not going to sit here and believe everything thrown at me. i make educated decisions, with a fair chance for both sides. im not saying freemasonry is the father and creator of the evil elite. im just saying that they probably used freemasonry as a networking medium to meet other elites. now what i do say i only say from the mouths of freemasons, shriners themselves. people like john todd, bill schnoebelen, etc. who have left positions as masons and shriners, who can prove that they were members, who can prove anything they back up, certificates, pictures, documents. so yes i may be in the dark on a portion of things, but i have done my homework, i have listened to masons who have left, and i dont just jump off and believe all masons are evil and intend to take over the world. i do believe though that there are some out there, ruining it for the others, just like you find in any group. hell even on of the freemasons mascot, george washington, denounced masonry towards the end of his death. he went on to say "for the most part child's play," and that "it might be used for the worst of purposes." after 1753 george washington stopped attending lodge meetings all together. towards the end he made some speeches against masonry.

I'm sorry to disagree with your grandfather but generally freemasons (in England anyway, I guess it's the same over here) are quite happy to admit they are freemasons, to talk to you about what freemasonry does and what it is about, and even talk to you about their lodge. They just won't tell you certain things that go on during lodge meetings. If you seriously expect to be told everything without being a mason yourself then, of course, you will not be. I'm not sure why anyone finds this surprising.

You spend a lot of time backing away from what you were insinuating earlier, which I'm glad to see. I have no idea whether anyone "used freemasonry as a networking medium to meet other elites". If it was, again, I'd be extremely surprised, and I'd be absolutely certain that it doesn't happen today. Today I believe that elites who want to meet each other do so through Accenture, Cap Gemini or IBM, not a masonic lodge. Masons generally take a dim view of the craft being used as a means of self advancement.

As for those who claim to be masons and who are happy to discuss openly that which they took a sacred oath not to discuss, well, I tend to be suspicious of the motives of such people. I was going to make another point but I've forgotten what it was so I'll leave it at that for now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back