Free masons in the government

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by ??????????, Jul 20, 2009.

1. ??????????

?????????? Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I keep hearing about this illuminati and the facts seem to point toward it. If the us gov is that messed up i dont know what im gonna do

2. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194

Welcome! I see your first post is well thought out and informed. Thank you for sharing your insights, and I'll meet you under the Denver Airport for the next meeting.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. asgardshill

asgardshill BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    :lol::clap2:

Actually, the only freemasons one needs to worry about are the ones wearing red fezzes. Their weapon of choice, the water bag dropped off the hotel balcony, can be devastating at close range. But they have no air support to speak of, and their mechanized divisions (small cars containing as many as 50 clowns each) are highly overrated as warfighters.

Maintain good fire discipline with your cream pies, and you have nothing to fear from the freemasons.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Itsmethatguy

Itsmethatguy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    If you want to get technical about it, freemasons help create america, theyve had their hand in every major creation of the constitution and decision making here in america.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Would you like us to refer to you as "questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark"?

6. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    What happens if they start hurling bricks and molten mortar at you?

7. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Often times at the local parades in my area there are Freemasons driving those little motorized airplanes, go carts, riding horses, driving a fire truck loaded down with clowns and other such stuff. So far, the best I can tell is that they are of little threat to the community. That is, unless the candy they sometimes pass out causes excessive dental cavities.

I'm not real sure what you are trying to say in your post. Is that why you use so many question marks as your identity? This big social issue a puzzle to you too?

8. ??????????

?????????? Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just think they are part of the threat that is said in revelations. One world order is the dumbest idea ever

9. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    Do you know any Freemasons? Maybe you should get to know a few before you condemn them all.

10. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    You shouldn't have to stumble over a brick to find out there are freemasons.

You people always miss the point. We do not care about the actual people or condeming the actual work. We care about the deception, the unknown, the secrets and to the extent that they are dug.

There should be no secret societies. There should be no secrets from the people that inhabit this planet that deal with survival and control.

So get off you little trip of protecting a brotherhood and look that your other brothers and sisters that are unaware of the social structures and what you do and the conspiracies that you are proposed to be in and the facts that many Masons did and and still do have their hand in the pot.

The only way you are going is to destruction and doom if you keep playing the game becuase your sheep brothers are asking questions and all you can muster up is the parades and the childrens hospitals and what not, be real about and induldge in what we really need to know. Stop covering for nothing.

Seperation will lead to failure. The world is seperated and failure is soon and sure. You might want to extend your membership and community out a little more before none of it is left.

So in all its about the secrets and they way that people find out is what is so troubling and upsetting. I'll tell you what your not all great men but only to the ones that you share fellowship with that consider you great. Too many people out there that see's how pitiful having an alliance that operates on brotherly love of a select few that choose to play and pretend.

A Great Man doesn't need to be part of, your just a mob mentality now.