Free masons in the government

??????????

Rookie
Jul 20, 2009
I keep hearing about this illuminati and the facts seem to point toward it. If the us gov is that messed up i dont know what im gonna do

I keep hearing about this illuminati and the facts seem to point toward it. If the us gov is that messed up i dont know what im gonna do

Welcome! I see your first post is well thought out and informed. Thank you for sharing your insights, and I'll meet you under the Denver Airport for the next meeting.

Welcome! I see your first post is well thought out and informed. Thank you for sharing your insights, and I'll meet you under the Denver Airport for the next meeting.

:lol::clap2:

Actually, the only freemasons one needs to worry about are the ones wearing red fezzes. Their weapon of choice, the water bag dropped off the hotel balcony, can be devastating at close range. But they have no air support to speak of, and their mechanized divisions (small cars containing as many as 50 clowns each) are highly overrated as warfighters.

Maintain good fire discipline with your cream pies, and you have nothing to fear from the freemasons.

If you want to get technical about it, freemasons help create america, theyve had their hand in every major creation of the constitution and decision making here in america.

Would you like us to refer to you as "questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark-questionmark"?

:lol::clap2:

Actually, the only freemasons one needs to worry about are the ones wearing red fezzes. Their weapon of choice, the water bag dropped off the hotel balcony, can be devastating at close range. But they have no air support to speak of, and their mechanized divisions (small cars containing as many as 50 clowns each) are highly overrated as warfighters.

Maintain good fire discipline with your cream pies, and you have nothing to fear from the freemasons.

What happens if they start hurling bricks and molten mortar at you?

Often times at the local parades in my area there are Freemasons driving those little motorized airplanes, go carts, riding horses, driving a fire truck loaded down with clowns and other such stuff. So far, the best I can tell is that they are of little threat to the community. That is, unless the candy they sometimes pass out causes excessive dental cavities.

I'm not real sure what you are trying to say in your post. Is that why you use so many question marks as your identity? This big social issue a puzzle to you too?

I just think they are part of the threat that is said in revelations. One world order is the dumbest idea ever

You shouldn't have to stumble over a brick to find out there are freemasons.

You people always miss the point. We do not care about the actual people or condeming the actual work. We care about the deception, the unknown, the secrets and to the extent that they are dug.

There should be no secret societies. There should be no secrets from the people that inhabit this planet that deal with survival and control.

So get off you little trip of protecting a brotherhood and look that your other brothers and sisters that are unaware of the social structures and what you do and the conspiracies that you are proposed to be in and the facts that many Masons did and and still do have their hand in the pot.

The only way you are going is to destruction and doom if you keep playing the game becuase your sheep brothers are asking questions and all you can muster up is the parades and the childrens hospitals and what not, be real about and induldge in what we really need to know. Stop covering for nothing.

Seperation will lead to failure. The world is seperated and failure is soon and sure. You might want to extend your membership and community out a little more before none of it is left.

So in all its about the secrets and they way that people find out is what is so troubling and upsetting. I'll tell you what your not all great men but only to the ones that you share fellowship with that consider you great. Too many people out there that see's how pitiful having an alliance that operates on brotherly love of a select few that choose to play and pretend.

A Great Man doesn't need to be part of, your just a mob mentality now.

The problem is we have today is lack of realistic thought. I hear people say "so what if these politicians are in a faternity" or "Just cause their in this faternity, doesnt mean their bad", and so on and so forth. The problem I have isnt with every freemason. Not all are bad, I know very many do good work. Its the higher ups and ones in power that ruin it for all. when I mentioned realistic thought, think about this. These politicians and military leaders all made oaths to uphold the constitiution and the civilians best interests. Now here comes the problem, freemasons make a oath as well, an oath to take care of their fellow brothers, an oath above all others. so when you have these people in powerful positions that are in this brotherhood, there alligence no longer belongs to America and its people, but to the faternity. Thats how corruption slowly gets bigger and bigger.

So get off you little trip of protecting a brotherhood and look that your other brothers and sisters that are unaware of the social structures and what you do and the conspiracies that you are proposed to be in and the facts that many Masons did and and still do have their hand in the pot.

Lemme get this straight. Freemasonry has it's hands on the controls of a planned new world order, but the majority of freemasons aren't in on the secret. Is that what you're saying?

Lemme get this straight. Freemasonry has it's hands on the controls of a planned new world order, but the majority of freemasons aren't in on the secret. Is that what you're saying?

He probably got blackballed. That is probably the source of his contempt. :lol:

Now here comes the problem, freemasons make a oath as well, an oath to take care of their fellow brothers, an oath above all others. so when you have these people in powerful positions that are in this brotherhood, there alligence no longer belongs to America and its people, but to the faternity. Thats how corruption slowly gets bigger and bigger.

What exactly does the oath say?

I am aware that there are multiple secret societies that are one of the same that only go by different names because of region/race/operations.

Yes there are levels, we already know that.

It all extends back to the jesuits from the building of Solomans temple and expanded to the East and West RCC in Rome.

I myself have never tried to be part of the organization, I have spoken with phema worker that is associated. Is it just chance?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back