Free Jack Teixeira

using classified information against the United States of America

"Classified" just means "if you try to use this evidence of our crimes against us, we are going to lock away in a cage for the rest of your life."

What you really mean by "against the United States" is "against the traitors who have hijacked US military might to pursue their own thousand-year-old ethnic hate vendetta." Like Snowden and Assange, this guy published documents that expose just how criminal our government is. None of the three sought to enrich themselves. Each of them did just exactly what our press was set up to do. They informed the American people what our government is really up to. They acted no more criminally than did the New York Times did when it published the Pentagon Papers. The only difference now is that it's a different ox being gored, because the press is the government. Indeed, it was the New York Times who found this kid and turned him over to the FBI. If you can't see the truth right in front of your face, then you are hopeless.

The Pentagon exists to defend my country from foreign invasion. A foreign invader is the deputy spokesman for it.

Teixeira was doxxed by the evil New York Times.

FREE JACK

What a retarded explanation.

From Andrew Anglin:

His being an idiot is not an excuse. If people don't have to follow laws there's no point in having them.

Russia is a shithole country full of hookers and gangsters.

Check out Russian cities on google earth. Seriously nothing but crumbling apartment buildings and overgrown weeds. It literally looks like a zombie apocalypse. Their entire country looks like the worst neighborhoods of Gary, Indiana.

It’s crumbling infrastructure is held together with spit and glue and it hasn’t been a superpower for over 30 years.

A year and a half later, how much progress has it made in Ukraine?

After what the Khazar Jews have put them through, I give the Russian people all the respect in the world for having survived and recovered in the face of every obstacle. I know you have no idea what I am talking about because you are typical fat, ignorant, gay American retard, so I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you. But, soon enough, Americans are going to understand in a very real way just how badly we've been duped, and what it means to fall under the absolute power of the Synagogue of Satan.

His being an idiot is not an excuse. If people don't have to follow laws there's no point in having them.
He showed us, once again, that in our new America, there is a class of people who are clearly acting outside the law. By your own argument, the laws are already moot. If the decades long flouting of our immigration laws didn't clue them in, the blatant theft of the 2020 election should have.

Well, I can't speak for Stormfront, as I've never visited that site. The link I provided was to Unz.com. Either way, I don't let other people tell me what I may or may not read.
Oh by all means continue to link to Stormfront. It may do you well yet.

"Classified" just means "if you try to use this evidence of our crimes against us, we are going to lock away in a cage for the rest of your life."

What you really mean by "against the United States" is "against the traitors who have hijacked US military might to pursue their own thousand-year-old ethnic hate vendetta." Like Snowden and Assange, this guy published documents that expose just how criminal our government is. None of the three sought to enrich themselves. Each of them did just exactly what our press was set up to do. They informed the American people what our government is really up to. They acted no more criminally than did the New York Times did when it published the Pentagon Papers. The only difference now is that it's a different ox being gored, because the press is the government. Indeed, it was the New York Times who found this kid and turned him over to the FBI. If you can't see the truth right in front of your face, then you are hopeless.
This guy needs to be hanged and then executed.

Russia is a shithole country full of hookers and gangsters.

Check out Russian cities on google earth. Seriously nothing but crumbling apartment buildings and overgrown weeds. It literally looks like a zombie apocalypse. Their entire country looks like the worst neighborhoods of Gary, Indiana.

It’s crumbling infrastructure is held together with spit and glue and it hasn’t been a superpower for over 30 years.

A year and a half later, how much progress has it made in Ukraine?
hey paid shill of langley,you have ZERO credibility the fact you believe in magic bullets which only exists in sci fi movies but not in reality..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back