Free *Howard Stern Birthday Bash* Video Expires Soon

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Free *Howard Stern Birthday Bash* Video Expires Soon

And this is only a partial listing of guests and performances.

Watch it for free while you can.

Watch the Howard Stern Birthday Bash video | SiriusXM Blog

It is really a very entertaining show and especially so if you are a Howard Stern fan. But even if you aren't everybody who is anybody is represented here, from every walk of life and every field of endeavor almost and the celebrities from every field who are all just fans and guests out in the audience is very impressive. People who, at any number of times and places these people were and would be celebrities on the dais, themselves.

Lots of fun.

Great musical performances.

Historic one-on-ones and meetings.

Four hours long but even if you only give it a few moments you'll enjoy it.

NOW PLAYING
Jimmy Fallon
XL May include explicit language or mature programming
Share This
Moment

Device Requirements & FAQSVisit HowardStern.com
Browse the Bash
Watch every guest, performance and unforgettable moment from the epic Howard Stern Birthday Bash.
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Rob Zombie
Rob opens the show with our theme song “Great American Nightmare”
George Takei
George Takei - the official announcer for the Howard Stern Show - introduces Gary, Fred, Robin & Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Kimmel
Your host Jimmy Kimmel introduces Howard Stern (Mariann, Medicated Pete, Joey Boots, Sour Shoes, Mark The Bagger)
The Wack Pack
Howard goes to Shuli visiting The Wack Pack from their balcony
Johnny Knoxville
Johnny Knoxville introduces The Black Keys!
The Black Keys
The Black Keys perform “Lonely Boy”
Celebrities in the audience
Howard talks to celebrities in the crowd (Barbara Walters, Larry King, Tracey Morgan, Jewel, David Spade, Robert Downey Jr.
The Roast
Jeffrey Ross & Joan Rivers roast Howard Stern
John Mayer
John Mayer & Train perform “Like a Rolling Stone”!
Seinfeld & Ellen
Ellen Degeneres & Jerry Seinfeld video presentations
Kathy Griffin
Howard has a brief discussion with Kathy Griffin in the crowd
Chris Christie
Governor Chris Christie talks to the crowd about the Super Bowl and introduces Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi performs “Wanted: Dead or Alive”

Last edited:
Didn't realize Howard was still with Sirius.
Last I heard of Howard he was doing 1 day a week at Sirius.
Thought by now he cut back on that schedule!!

Tracey Morgan.....He's out of the hospital?

Yes, he is.

And this video (where Tracy Morgan is trying to feel Barbara Walter's ass, BTW) was taped on the weekend of the Superbowl.

Didn't realize Howard was still with Sirius.
Last I heard of Howard he was doing 1 day a week at Sirius.
Thought by now he cut back on that schedule!!

He's never been on a one day a week schedule since he went to Sirius.

Some people WISH he was only on once a week, but he is at the height of his popularity.

And to think he's STILL delivering the goods 30 years after he started, that's admirable.

Amazing.

How many of the old timers are still cutting edge and relevant after this long?

I'm sorry...I'm just not getting something here...
His birthday was six months ago.Why now is it so important to
watch this video before it disappears in the next 5 minutes.

And If I remember correctly before I cancelled my subscription to Sirius Howard was only
going to do 2 maybe 3 live shows a week.

I'm sorry...I'm just not getting something here...
His birthday was six months ago.Why now is it so important to
watch this video before it disappears in the next 5 minutes.

And If I remember correctly before I cancelled my subscription to Sirius Howard was only
going to do 2 maybe 3 live shows a week.

They released the video on 6/23/14 and they wanted everyone (all of his fans) to be able to watch it for free.

Then, after 30 days, I believe they will remove it from the Web and I guess the boxed set will start being marketed.

I don't know the terms of his current contract but when he is gone we will miss him.

But his legacy will be the thousands of hours of recorded shows from over the years and we will have to make ourselves content with that.

I can't think of a more abject sorry waste of time than tuning in Howard Stern.

One of the greatest programs ever recorded. A fitting salute to one of America's finest entertainers.....and its very best interviewer.

If you don't appreciate Howard........you don't get Howard. And..... it is a pretty reliable indicator that you have a stick jammed far up your ass.

Last edited:

How about commenting on how you are not going to tune him in?

Already done. And even that has more value than puerile dick jokes and "interviewing" strippers.

Sorry, I somehow seem to have kept growing after I reached the age of thirteen. Too late now.

Already done. And even that has more value than puerile dick jokes and "interviewing" strippers.

Sorry, I somehow seem to have kept growing after I reached the age of thirteen. Too late now.

Apparently you are misinformed about more than just your politics.

Howard is not the out of date stereotype you believe him to be.

When will you get anything right?

Or is everything you assess an abstract figment of your imagination and misjudgment???

Or is everything you assess an abstract figment of your imagination and misjudgment???

You forget, my career was in broadcasting. I know quite well what Howard Stern does. I've heard his schtick since he was on a grand total of two stations. And I know the morning drive guy he was competing with in Philadelphia (John DeBella) back in the '80s. Oh we go way back. So no, I'm not "misinformed" at all.

You forget, my career was in broadcasting. I know quite well what Howard Stern does. I've heard his schtick since he was on a grand total of two stations. And I know the morning drive guy he was competing with in Philadelphia (John DeBella) back in the '80s. Oh we go way back. So no, I'm not "misinformed" at all.

That's funny. The airwaves are littered with sore losers left in Howard's dust.

That's funny. The airwaves are littered with sore losers left in Howard's dust.

You mean John DeBella?

He's an OK guy for a shock jock. Worked with me within the confines of what he could do within his own station in promoting one of my shows (for a different station) -- that he had no financial interest in. Got the show lots of splash too. He did that because he liked the artist, nothing more.

There's a fuck of a lot more to broadcasting than finding out how many shallow minds you can pick the pockets of. When you win a ratings war, what have you "won"? You've won the right to charge advertisers more because you can prove on paper you have more sheep. Like WWE or Maury Povich or Lush Rimjob yelling "slut!".

Just sayin', that's not exactly the loftiest of goals.

Howard's one saving grace is that he'd be the first to agree with the above. He's playing sheep like a cheap banjo and he fully knows it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back