Free *Howard Stern Birthday Bash* Video Expires Soon

You forget, my career was in broadcasting. I know quite well what Howard Stern does. I've heard his schtick since he was on a grand total of two stations. And I know the morning drive guy he was competing with in Philadelphia (John DeBella) back in the '80s. Oh we go way back. So no, I'm not "misinformed" at all.

That's funny. The airwaves are littered with sore losers left in Howard's dust.

You mean John DeBella?

He's an OK guy for a shock jock. Worked with me within the confines of what he could do within his own station in promoting one of my shows (for a different station) -- that he had no financial interest in. Got the show lots of splash too. He did that because he liked the artist, nothing more.

There's a fuck of a lot more to broadcasting than finding out how many shallow minds you can pick the pockets of. When you win a ratings war, what have you "won"? You've won the right to charge advertisers more because you can prove on paper you have more sheep. Like WWE or Maury Povich or Lush Rimjob yelling "slut!".

Just sayin', that's not exactly the loftiest of goals.

Howard's one saving grace is that he'd be the first to agree with the above. He's playing sheep like a cheap banjo and he fully knows it.

Seems Howard has grown more as a broadcaster and as a man than you have since you last paid him any attention.

You are a lazy minded man whose opinions and observations are all the result of 20 year old data that you've been too lazy to update.

Sad sack.

Howard is the King of All Media.

You?

Why you're just the King of All Ignorant, Uninformed Liars.

Already done. And even that has more value than puerile dick jokes and "interviewing" strippers.

Sorry, I somehow seem to have kept growing after I reached the age of thirteen. Too late now.

Apparently you are misinformed about more than just your politics.

Howard is not the out of date stereotype you believe him to be.

When will you get anything right?

Or is everything you assess an abstract figment of your imagination and misjudgment???

You forget, my career was in broadcasting. I know quite well what Howard Stern does. I've heard his schtick since he was on a grand total of two stations. And I know the morning drive guy he was competing with in Philadelphia (John DeBella) back in the '80s. Oh we go way back. So no, I'm not "misinformed" at all.

You sound like, "Pig Virus."

A loser who looked down his nose at Howard while Howard excelled.

You are a loser.

Apparently you are misinformed about more than just your politics.

Howard is not the out of date stereotype you believe him to be.

When will you get anything right?

Or is everything you assess an abstract figment of your imagination and misjudgment???

You are a loser.

Howard Stern has never "excelled". He panders to the shallow end of the gene puddle, because it's the path of least resistance. You're buying it is not my problem. I'll put my worst show on my worst day against his... well, I can't say his "best" but you get the idea.

I sleep at night. Know why? I can roll over without the degree of butthurt you have.

Tissue?

That's funny. The airwaves are littered with sore losers left in Howard's dust.

You mean John DeBella?

He's an OK guy for a shock jock. Worked with me within the confines of what he could do within his own station in promoting one of my shows (for a different station) -- that he had no financial interest in. Got the show lots of splash too. He did that because he liked the artist, nothing more.

There's a fuck of a lot more to broadcasting than finding out how many shallow minds you can pick the pockets of. When you win a ratings war, what have you "won"? You've won the right to charge advertisers more because you can prove on paper you have more sheep. Like WWE or Maury Povich or Lush Rimjob yelling "slut!".

Howard's one saving grace is that he'd be the first to agree with the above. He's playing sheep like a cheap banjo and he fully knows it.

Seems Howard has grown more as a broadcaster and as a man than you have since you last paid him any attention.

You are a lazy minded man whose opinions and observations are all the result of 20 year old data that you've been too lazy to update.

Sad sack.

You?

I have satellite radio as well, so I hear way more than I need of Howard Fucking Stern -- including this relentless birthday crap they desperately hawk to drones like yourself. Been hearing it since last fall. :eusa_hand:

"King of All Media" is bait for Gullible's Travels. That would be you.

Oh wait, this just in... opinions cannot be "lying".

Idiot.

Last edited:

You are a loser.

Howard Stern has never "excelled". He panders to the shallow end of the gene puddle, because it's the path of least resistance. You're buying it is not my problem. I'll put my worst show on my worst day against his... well, I can't say his "best" but you get the idea.

I sleep at night. Know why? I can roll over without the degree of butthurt you have.

Tissue?

Howard is a judge on AGT, has a fashion model wife to help him live in their multi-million dollar homes and who helps him spend his hundreds of millions of dollars per year.

You?

In a pissing match with another guy on the internet over Howard Stern's career success.

You?

Loser.

Sleep with that.

You mean John DeBella?

Sad sack.

You?

I have satellite radio as well, so I hear way more than I need of Howard Fucking Stern -- including this relentless birthday crap they desperately hawk to drones like yourself. Been hearing it since last fall. :eusa_hand:

"King of All Media" is bait for Gullible's Travels. That would be you.

Oh wait, this just in... opinions cannot be "lying".

Idiot.

Pig vomit. That IS you, isn't it???!!!

LOLOL

Fucking LOSER.

You are a loser.

Tissue?

Howard is a judge on AGT, has a fashion model wife to help him live in their multi-million dollar homes and who helps him spend his hundreds of millions of dollars per year.

You?

In a pissing match with another guy on the internet over Howard Stern's career success.

You?

Loser.

Sleep with that.

I'm not a part of any "pissing match", don't know what thread you're reading and I have no idea what "AGT" is anyway. Actually you're the guy melting down over a teen idol you apparently have plastered on your bedroom ceiling. It's strictly you that has the emotional fixation here.

Did some big bully threaten to take away your subscription to Tiger Beat, little man?

Grow up.

Tissue?

You?

You?

Loser.

Sleep with that.

I'm not a part of any "pissing match", don't know what thread you're reading and I have no idea what "AGT" is anyway. Actually you're the guy melting down over a teen idol you apparently have plastered on your bedroom ceiling. It's strictly you that has the emotional fixation here.

Did some big bully threaten to take away your subscription to Tiger Beat, little man?

Grow up.

Pogo,

YOU ARE A NO GO

Forum List

Back