Free hotels for illegals!

Treasonous seditionist total b******* talk, brainwashed functional moron. Check out what the real world is going through and screw Rupert Murdoch the scumbag. Everything you know is wrong....
Pathetic, brainwashed, hopeless, DUPE. Information-deprived victim of leftist OMISSION/DISTORTION media.

They should all be packed into busses and shipped back to Mexico. Let Mexico take care of its citizens.

Also, any “refugees” that happen to cross into Mexico on their way to America.

I understand that a major force in compelling Mexico to be more cooperative, when Trump was President, was when their northern parts were overrun with these “refugees” who had crossed Mexico from other countries further south, only to find themselves unable to cross our border into America. It gave Mexico much more motivation to control who was entering Mexico across their southern border, when they realized they would end up bearing the burden of all these invaders rather than passing it along to us.

I understand that a major force in compelling Mexico to be more cooperative, when Trump was President, was when their northern parts were overrun with these “refugees” who had crossed Mexico from other countries further south, only to find themselves unable to cross our border into America. It gave Mexico much more motivation to control who was entering Mexico across their southern border, when they realized they would end up bearing the burden of all these invaders rather than passing it along to us.
And that now being undone by screwball Biden, disdainfully referred to as the "migrant president" by Mexican President Obrador, who had worthwhile agreements set up with Trump, that Biden is now trashing.

They should all be packed into busses and shipped back to Mexico. Let Mexico take care of its citizens.

Biden needs to account for the billions he extorted from third world countries the Democrat House furnished American taxpayer cash to, notifying Biden where the next quick buck would come from and when to make his sleazy moves to get extortion money the quickest. Like Cuomo, Biden makes good people sick.

Why would you leave a country too dangerous for YOU to live in and leave your children behind? BS They are looking for a better life just like all of us are and the freebies the liberals throw around invites them here.
Biden is letting kids in to keep them from starving is the most asinine thing I have heard coming from Biden. They got to the border crossing several countries without starving, give them food and send them home. Two months into his presidency and he is already a disaster. GOD help us the next 4 years because Biden and the Democrats will not.
Damn Biden to hell. And I am a diehard liberal.

Forum List

Back