Free College Education

There is no such thing as "free" college education, someone is paying for it

Semantics. If that is your argument, you lost.

Nothing is free,dumbass. Take your semantics and stick them up your ass

Still word playing.

Taxes, free college is paid for via taxes.

Personally, outside of community or some trade schools I think that is an expensive proposition. However, if college graduates could volunteer some amount of time for the 2 years after college that could help offset the cost.

But, how are you going to have a conversation about this? You're stuck on the four letter F word.

So Trump won't be getting us that wall for FREE, with the Mexicans paying for it? Even if they did pay for it?

Trump never used the word free. He said he will get Mexico to pay for it, therefore not free, just no charge to us. But even if he could pull that off, somebody else will be paying for that wall.

So Trump won't be getting us that wall for FREE, with the Mexicans paying for it? Even if they did pay for it?

Trump never used the word free. He said he will get Mexico to pay for it, therefore not free, just no charge to us. But even if he could pull that off, somebody else will be paying for that wall.

Who?

Irrelevant. If he is able to build the wall at no cost to us, that doesn't make it free. It means somebody else paid for it.

Free means there is no cost involved.

Who?

Irrelevant. If he is able to build the wall at no cost to us, that doesn't make it free. It means somebody else paid for it.

Free means there is no cost involved.

It's very relevant. Who is paying for the wall?

I actually think all school after grade 8 should be paid for by the students. I don't understand why I should have to pay the bill for someone else's education.

I actually think all school after grade 8 should be paid for by the students. I don't understand why I should have to pay the bill for someone else's education.

I don't mind doing my "fair share" but why am I paying more for our schools having no children than the couple down the street with four kids in the school?

The same way someone paid for your education. Its called social accountability to others

You can probably find that in the Third World. Civilized people don't want to live like that. I, for one, don't want you living here.

I don't mind doing my "fair share" but why am I paying more for our schools having no children than the couple down the street with four kids in the school?

It's the price you pay for the joy of having no children.

It's the price you pay for the joy of having no children.

I have a better idea: how about the people that have children pay for their own children?

Nah, that never works out in liberal world. In liberal world, everybody else pays for your stuff.

College is for stuck up jerks who think they're too good to suck a dick to make their money. Go into business for yourself if you need money. Nobody is going to give you college for free. But I don't really care because I don't pay taxes anyway. I got my Obamacare that's all I need.

Forum List

Back