Free Advice

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have a problem or beef? I'll give free advice.

Fire away!

I'm tired of working for a living...................

Any solutions...................

I'm tired of working for a living...................

Any solutions...................

well what do you want to do? play on the computer (me too!) ... if you don't work, you obviously are not going to just stare at the wall..... so tell me what you would do if you DIDN'T have to work!

Well, if you have to work to live, I would then find a living fishing. You know there are tons of shows about fishing so, get a boat and start a charter. If you don't want to do that (because there is work involved, other than fishing), you can either (1) life off the land or (2) if you are not married, marry a rich person.

Will either of those work?

Well, if you have to work to live, I would then find a living fishing. You know there are tons of shows about fishing so, get a boat and start a charter. If you don't want to do that (because there is work involved, other than fishing), you can either (1) life off the land or (2) if you are not married, marry a rich person.

I'm married...............ummm unless I do more fishing......................hmmmm...............

I said I liked fishing...................never said I was good at it......................

:haha:

Fire away!
What would you say about the soaring prices being charged for rent? Landlords are taking unfair advantage of the economic conditions over the past 5 years. We have less home ownership which means more renters. Any thoughts?

Fire away!
What would you say about the soaring prices being charged for rent? Landlords are taking unfair advantage of the economic conditions over the past 5 years. We have less home ownership which means more renters. Any thoughts?
landlords have to eat too.....:dunno:
I would've never thought of that ......... thanks ............... your wisdom is deep ........... the chances of space aliens making contact any time soon?

Fire away!
I would've never thought of that ......... thanks ............... your wisdom is deep ........... the chances of space aliens making contact any time soon?
i think they are already here.....see shootspeeders......

Fire away!
Yea, me too.......... shootspeeders????

Fire away!
just look for one of his threads.....he has enough out there....

I'm married...............ummm unless I do more fishing......................hmmmm...............

I said I liked fishing...................never said I was good at it......................

:haha:

If you're married, cut corners and live off your wife's salary. Also, there are sites on the internet where you can get paid to web surf and participate in surveys. Look those up!

Fire away!

I don't know much about the topic, but, if you have friends, I would suggest buying a home as a "group" - like an investment. Otherwise, I would look for rentals in the newspaper, not everyone is ripping you off. People that rent through a real estate company will be higher than people that rent on their own. You just have to "bargain" shop.

The only way it will change is by competitive advantage. Meaning, a complex lowers their prices to get more consumers. That would force others to lower their rental rates as well.Basic economics but, someone has to start the trend. (Also, rentals become expense also because renters normally have no respect for the units/homes. They know all they can lose is their security deposit, similar to people who foreclose, they trash the place)

just look for one of his threads.....he has enough out there....

I was bored and wanted conversation (never got any... or not when I wanted it...) but I love to give advice. And I love to think of ways to solve problems, so, this is a perfect thread for me.

BTW, I'm a SHE!

Relationship issues?
Job / Boss issues?
Coping issues?
Anger issues?

Let me hear about them!

Relationship issues?
Job / Boss issues?
Coping issues?
Anger issues?

Let me hear about them!
I'm upset about doctors charging $300.00 for an office visit that consist of nothing more than a 10 minute chat of little substance. The information, what little there was, could've just as easily been given over the phone.

I'm upset about all the innocent citizens in our prisons and jails.

I'm really upset about illegal immigration, foreign aid, wars, subsidies, and government control.

In summary, I'm angry.

Sonny Clark I would look into your Health Insurance plan. Many times they have Nurses you can call and it will save you a lot of money. Our system is terrible. But I'm not sure what the answer is.

DNA test should help minimize innocent people being in prison/jail (I would think?)

Our government is being run very poorly and the USA is not what it once was. People are being fooled into focusing on issues that won't help our country, and meanwhile, we're going to be a republic of some other country in the next 20 to 30 years. Possibly sooner. (ok, so that is not comforting....) I'm angry about that also.

Forum List

Back