.... Fraud wasn't the reason, Trump was told...

I'm curious as to exactly when it became dangerous to a representational democracy to question either the practices or procedures of that democracy?

I know you know the answer to that.

It is when----- lies, mistruths, fraud, mendacity*, are utilized to reverse an officially recognized result --by each of the 50 authorized entities, the States.
There are long, duly and rightfully established protocols that proscribe the steps and timing of such "questioning". Follow them and our electoral results are legitimate.

It is complicated, yet simple. Follow the law. Follow the established protocols. Don't lie.

And it works.
I know you know that.

(*and for the purposes of this thread, we need not bring into the picture the organizing an inciting of a mob of zealots to attack the seat of our government.)

We have seen multiple reports, experiences, explanations.....by people-in-the-know, who should know....that Don Trump was explicitly informed that he had lost, why he had lost, and that fraudulent votes didn't do it.

We've read on this forum of the 27-page report prepared at Trump's direction on his campaign's dime by his longtime pollster, Tony Fabrizio:

(Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat).
We've seen audit after audit under the authorization of one legal authority or another...including the widely publicized one by the much touted 'Cyber Ninjas'; by the Republican legislature in Michigan; and others.....all coming to the same conclusions...Trump legitimtely lost, fraud didn't do it.

Now, in an opinion piece in USToday we have another guy Don Trump also hired to find out what happened. An professional forensic investigator, a voter data expert.
That guy found out. And he told his boss of those findings: Trump lost. Period.

And now that expert is appalled by the damage Trump has and is doing to America's electoral system, and our faith in it.

Here's a taster of the opinion piece, link provided below:

"Voter data expert hired by Trump campaign says 2020 election was not stolen"

"Ken Block, whom the Trump campaign hired in 2020 to find voter fraud in the election, penned an op-ed Tuesday stating unequivocally that the 2020 presidential election was not stolen and that there was no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

“Can a steady diet of lies and innuendo overcome the truth?” the USA Today op-ed began. “In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House.”

Block, who owns Simpatico Software Systems, said his company’s findings were communicated directly to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and transcripts of depositions taken by the Jan. 6 select committee investigating the attack on the Capitol “show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election.”

Block noted in the op-ed that claims of election fraud are not fading, despite an overwhelming amount of evidence proving otherwise.

“And yet, the cries that the election was lost or stolen due to voter fraud continue with no sign of stopping. Whether a stump speech, outrageous lawsuits like the so-called Kraken cases filed by Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani’s lies or the ongoing misguided efforts of people determined to prove the election was stolen, the constant drumbeat hardens people’s hearts and minds to the truth about the 2020 election,” he wrote.

“If voter fraud had impacted the 2020 election, it would already have been proven. Maintaining the lies undermines faith in the foundation of our democracy,” Block wrote.'

Ah, my empathetic avatar is always disappointed

Might as well remind the overly and endlessly verbose bloviating gasbag, chilliconfused, that an avatar has no emotions of any kind, ever.

While I didn’t bother to read the balance of your gibberish post, it’s clear that you once again failed to get a point.

No surprise. You’re really not bright at all.

"While I didn’t bother to read the balance of your .... post..."
-------------------------------------------------

Again, it is not my avatar's intention, or desire......to discombobulate the avatar, BackAgain.

If he is unmoored again, that must be on him.
Not my avatar.

Trust me.

Might as well remind the overly and endlessly verbose bloviating gasbag, chilliconfused, that an avatar has no emotions of any kind, ever.

While I didn’t bother to read the balance of your gibberish post, it’s clear that you once again failed to get a point.

No surprise. You’re really not bright at all.
My Avatar could beat up Chili's Avatar.

Again, it is not my avatar's intention, or desire......to discombobulate the avatar, BackAgain
You lack that ability. And, technically, you don’t even have an avatar here. Again, if you understood the meaning of words, you wouldn’t ascribe emotions to actual avatars.

In any event, you remain merely a preening, posturing poseur. 👍
If he is unmoored again, that must be on him.
Not my avatar.

Trust me.
Nobody with any intelligence would trust you, Chilliconfuzed.

Are you able to post on topic? It is your own dopey thread after all. 😂🤣

Most of the evidence was destroyed after the failed j6 witch hunt.
Prove it.
Quit whining, complaining, bitchin' about it.
Put your bigboy pants on and do something.
Write some checks to Rudy, or KrakenPot, or DonT..... or Mark Meadows.
Help them help you. So you can quit your ineffective unfocused bellyaching.
Good luck.

Biden did not win 81 million votes. The man couldn't fill High School Gyms half the time.
OK, let's stipulate he didn't win "81 million".
Let's go with 80mil.
You win. Happy now?
Tho, Trump still doesn't win.

My Avatar could beat up Chili's Avatar.
And, technically, you don’t even have an avatar here.
There goes the betting line.
But not me backing out, Leo.

----------------------------------------------

Prove it.
Quit whining, complaining, bitchin' about it.
Put your bigboy pants on and do something.
Write some checks to Rudy, or KrakenPot, or DonT..... or Mark Meadows.
Help them help you. So you can quit your ineffective unfocused bellyaching.
Good luck.

OK, let's stipulate he didn't win "81 million".
Let's go with 80mil.
You win. Happy now?
Tho, Trump still doesn't win.

There goes the betting line.
But not me backing out, Leo.

----------------------------------------------
Try making sense. Ask your Avatar maybe?

Shove your Avatar up your ass.
Oh, dadgummit!!

It was not my avatar's desire to discombobulate and frazzle poor poster Leo too.
We regret that.
And wish it wouldn't play that way.
But poster Leo has gotta be Leo.
The rest of us have no influence when he gets unmoored.
IMHO

Oh, dadgummit!!

It was not my avatar's desire to discombobulate and frazzle poor poster Leo too.
We regret that.
And wish it wouldn't play that way.
But poster Leo has gotta be Leo.
The rest of us have no influence when he gets unmoored.
IMHO
Is your Avatar now speaking out your ass?

He was told flat out that he's full of shit by the very same people that HE hired to find voter fraud.

But continue to go along with THE CON if it makes you feel better.

Trump has you & your cult right where he wants you.
:cuckoo:

Don The Con had this scheme planned going back to 2016 when he claimed the election was rigged if he lost. In 2020 he hatched this plot along with his cohorts like Guiliani & his lackeys on Fox.

Now the Country pays the price for their lies.
I think the 2020 fraud claim began in April of 2020. Which is also the first time that his job approval rating dropped below 40%. Interestingly enough, Jimmy Carter's approval rating dropped below 40% in April of 1980.

It is the epitome of cognitive dissonance, the Trump supporters continued belief in Trump's fraud claim and yet somehow believing that Trump thought he was going to win. Make no mistake, the Trump camp, starting with his 2016 campaign, took the art of poll taking to new levels. They had the pulse of the American electorate like no other administration in history.

It is also inconceivable that Trump did not know about the "red mirage" or the "blue shift". And when he started discouraging voters from voting early or by mail, he was playing right into that "red mirage".

And that is just it. He played you MAGA idiots like a damn fiddle.

Democrats do not want to do that.
Not at all. I wonder why?
really-though-justin-timberlake.gif

Democrats have been rigging elections forever. The old joke about the dead voting in Chicago is no Joke.

1704248703360.jpeg

Forum List

Back