Franklin Roosevelt's Infatuation

1. Frankie and Joey, sittin' in a tree

You are infatuated with FDR

Once again you display how much Conservatives despise the fact that FDR:
  • Led the United States to victory over Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany
  • Led the United States from 25% unemployment to zero unemployment
  • Created the GI Bill, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Depositers bank insurance.

Nay, nay....I'm simply infused with truth.

Let's remind all that I had to put you in your place earlier, proving that

1. Contrary to your claim that Senator Joseph McCarthy "ruined the lives of innocent Americans with false accusations," you could come up with a single non-communist, or supporter of communism, whose life was "ruined."

Not a single one.

2. Contrary to your lie that FDR didn't demand communist Henry A. Wallace as his vice-president...or he wouldn't run....I destroyed that propaganda lie as well.
'

In short, you've been revealed as a lying FDR-lap dog.

You are infatuated with your hatred of FDR

• Created the GI Bill, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Depositers bank insurance.
You just can't stand that FDR helped Americans- and Conservatives didn't.
Add to that, America's best historians have never placed FDR lower than America's third greatest American president, and that's gotta hurt. Still Ronald Reagan voting for FDR may be the biggest hit, who knows.

"....America's best historians...."

Does that mean "America's most reliably Liberal historians"?
You might check on how the historians that claimed to be conservative voted, unless you believe a conservative historian would lie?

1. Contrary to your claim that Senator Joseph McCarthy "ruined the lives of innocent Americans with false accusations," you could come up with a single non-communist, or supporter of communism, whose life was "ruined."

Not a single one.

2. Contrary to your lie that FDR didn't demand communist Henry A. Wallace as his vice-president...or he wouldn't run....I destroyed that propaganda lie as well.
'

Add to that, America's best historians have never placed FDR lower than America's third greatest American president, and that's gotta hurt. Still Ronald Reagan voting for FDR may be the biggest hit, who knows.

Or that FDR was immensely popular as President.- Hoover was booed- but FDR was hailed as a champion for Americans.

I ripped you pretty good in post #33, huh?

This one:

Not a single one.

'

Helped Americans? Like, when he imprisoned thousands of American citizens based on their etnicity sand national origin?

Or that FDR was immensely popular as President.- Hoover was booed- but FDR was hailed as a champion for Americans.

This one:

Not a single one.

'

Helped Americans? Like, when he imprisoned thousands of American citizens based on their etnicity sand national origin?

No- that was one of FDR's- and America's most horrible mistakes. Something that to this day many Conservatives here at USMB applaud.

How did FDR help Americans?

• Created the GI Bill, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Depositers bank insurance
Conservatives seem appalled that FDR did any of these things.

Although Franklin Roosevelt lied about coming up with the idea of 'unconditional surrender,' as he lied about coming up with Lend Lease, and about having written Haiti's constitution....
....it was Stalin who authored both 'unconditional surrender,' and Lend Lease (using Armand Hammer to bring it to Roosevelt).

Chica, the USSR was still a treaty ally of Germany on March 11, 1941 when FDR signed the Lend-Lease Act. Armand Hammer returned to the US from the USSR in the late 1930's before Germany invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939, which started WWII just days later. Germany didn't declare war on the USSR until June 22, 1941.

You are trying to make the case that the USA, through FDR, was in bed with the USSR to render aid (Lend Lease) to the enemies of our allies in Europe BEFORE Germany broke the Pact of Steel between Germany, Italy and the USSR (signed May 22, 1939). Lend-Lease was initially for England and only later on after Germany's declaration of war and initiation of Operation Barbarossa expanded to the USSR. You're a fool for posting lies about easily obtainable undisputed facts and then trying to get them to fly,

You're full of horseshit as usual, but being caught out once again with your bare ass hanging out won't stop you from dancing around the actual facts, changing the narrative or just plain lying, and you know I've caught you doing that often enough! The return of this thread is a waste of bandwidth on the net, Chica as you were warned!!

This one:

Not a single one.

'

No- that was one of FDR's- and America's most horrible mistakes. Something that to this day many Conservatives here at USMB applaud.

How did FDR help Americans?

• Created the GI Bill, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Depositers bank insurance
Conservatives seem appalled that FDR did any of these things.

0% unemployment? That's not true

The real question is how can Chic destroy FDR's rank as America's greatest president, and the best way so far seems to be make FDR into a communist. Will it work? So far she has not nominated another candidate to replace FDR nor offered any real evidence. She deplores the use of America's greatest historians as evidence will use any writer that agrees with her as evidence.

This one:

Not a single one.

'

Right you are, Billy-boy.

And, I'd be happy to document his disreputable opinions and behavior toward blacks, Jews, and Asians.

Happy New Year.

Not a single one.

'

"....America's best historians...."

Does that mean "America's most reliably Liberal historians"?
You might check on how the historians that claimed to be conservative voted, unless you believe a conservative historian would lie?

Have you noticed that you have been unable to deny any .......any, not a single one.....of the charges I've leveled against your lord and master?

Like the good Germans, every one is met by you with a shrug.

And there will be more. Bet on it.
Happy New Year, reggie.

The real question is how can Chic destroy FDR's rank as America's greatest president, and the best way so far seems to be make FDR into a communist. Will it work? So far she has not nominated another candidate to replace FDR nor offered any real evidence. She deplores the use of America's greatest historians as evidence will use any writer that agrees with her as evidence.

Are you denying he was a communist supporter?

Are you?

1. The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers. In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could. The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”
As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss.

2. Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse." Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

When one begins to consider FDR's 'Russia Uber Alles' policy, evidence form KGB archived, opened in 1991, and the Venona Papers, sheds dispositive light on the reasons for said policy.

Was FDR Soviet communism's biggest fan?

No doubt.

Although Franklin Roosevelt lied about coming up with the idea of 'unconditional surrender,' as he lied about coming up with Lend Lease, and about having written Haiti's constitution....
....it was Stalin who authored both 'unconditional surrender,' and Lend Lease (using Armand Hammer to bring it to Roosevelt).

Chica, the USSR was still a treaty ally of Germany on March 11, 1941 when FDR signed the Lend-Lease Act. Armand Hammer returned to the US from the USSR in the late 1930's before Germany invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939, which started WWII just days later. Germany didn't declare war on the USSR until June 22, 1941.

You are trying to make the case that the USA, through FDR, was in bed with the USSR to render aid (Lend Lease) to the enemies of our allies in Europe BEFORE Germany broke the Pact of Steel between Germany, Italy and the USSR (signed May 22, 1939). Lend-Lease was initially for England and only later on after Germany's declaration of war and initiation of Operation Barbarossa expanded to the USSR. You're a fool for posting lies about easily obtainable undisputed facts and then trying to get them to fly,

You're full of horseshit as usual, but being caught out once again with your bare ass hanging out won't stop you from dancing around the actual facts, changing the narrative or just plain lying, and you know I've caught you doing that often enough! The return of this thread is a waste of bandwidth on the net, Chica as you were warned!!

Clean up your language: it shows you to be a loser.

1. "The millionaire industrialist, Armand Hammer played a key role in laying the foundations of Lend-Lease.As a dyed-in-the-wool collaborator of Lenin´s and Stalin’s in procuring Western, especially American, assistance in the industrialization of the USSR.....in November 1940 Armand Hammer met with FDR in the White House. He and the president discussed the idea of developing American military assistance to Britain, the Neutrality Act and Roosevelt’s campaign promises not to embroil the United States in the European war to the contrary. Roosevelt thereupon suggested to Hammer that he discuss this plan with Harry Hopkins.Hopkins twice traveled to New York City, Hammer´s base of operations, to discuss this idea with officials and businessmen there.” Roosevelt's Lend-Lease Act: The Arm and Hammer / Hammer and Sickle Connection

a. The program was finally authorized by Congress and signed into effect on March 11, 1941. By November, after much heated debate, Congress extended the terms of Lend-Lease to the Soviet Union, even though the USSR had already been the recipient of American military weapons and had been promised $1 billion in financial aid. FDR signs Lend-Lease - Mar 11, 1941 - HISTORY.com

2. From a review of "Dossier: The Secret History of Armand Hammer," by Edward Jay Epstein: The meticulously documented exposé of a celebrated American philanthropist - and traitor - that reads like a classic thriller.
New York Times Book Review Notable Book of the Year
Winner of the Financial Times Book Award
The dossier on Hammer tells another story. With unprecedented access to the files of both American and Soviet intelligence agencies as well as Hammer's own secretly taped conversations, investigative author Edward Jay Epstein lays bare the appalling fraud, unconscionable corruption, international treachery, and personal betrayal that indict beyond doubt this ruthlessly manipulative opportunist who courted American presidents and conspired with every Soviet leader from Lenin to Gorbachev.

3. And this about the man who shared lunches with Roosevelt, and Harry Hopkins: "Hammer sometimes claimed that his father had named him after a character, Armand Duval, in La Dame aux Camélias, a novel byAlexandre Dumas, fils. In fact, according to multiple biographers, Hammer was named after the "arm and hammer" graphic symbol of theSocialist Labor Party of America(SLP), in which his father, a committedsocialist, had a leadership role at one time.[8](After theRussian Revolution, a part of the SLP under Julius' leadership split off to become a founding element of the Communist Party USA.) Later in his life, Hammer confirmed that this was the origin of his given name.[2]" Armand Hammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stalin was far smarter than his erstwhile ally, Adolph Hitler,and his long time stooge, Franklin Roosevelt, whose actions can only be characterized as those of a love-sick, slobbering admirer of Stalin's.

Stalin used Roosevelt, and envisioned exactly what he wanted post-war.
He used Hitler.
He made Roosevelt his servant, giving him orders via Harry Hopkins and Armand Hammer among other spies who were welcomed by FDR into his administration.

Now stop licking his boots and get off your knees.

1. Frankie and Joey, sittin' in a tree

Not a single one.

'

And, revealed...yet another lie by FDR.

He ran for President on reversing Hoover's economic plan....any then did the very opposite.

Let's school you on that, too:

1. The hagiography and idol-worship leaves out all understanding of his times...and what he actually said and did. So...here I am to save the day!

2. The basis of FDR's 1932 campaign to win the presidency from Herbert Hoover was his emphatic promise to the suffering American people, that he would balance the budget. Of course, he also promised that he would use the government to create jobs, and that they "had a right to a comfortable living."
FDR’s Commonwealth Club Address

3.The part about balancing the budget had a certain resonance as President Harding had veered sharply away from federal spending and solved as big a recession in about one year. Certainly Franklin Roosevelt knew this, as he hammered away at Hoover's spending. October 19, 1932, he nailed Hoover, observing that in recent years federal expenses had increased by $1 billion "and that I may add, is the most reckless and extravagant past that I have been able to discover in the statistical record of any peacetime Government anywhere, any time." Franklin D. Roosevelt: Campaign Address on the Federal Budget at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

a. Roosevelt went further! The cause: "It arises from one cause only and that is the unbalanced budget at he continued failure of this administration to take effective steps to balance it! If that budget had been fully and honestly balanced in 1930, some of the 1931 troubles would have been avoided. Even if it had been balanced in 1931, much of the extreme dip in 1932 would have been obviated. Every financial man in the country knows why this is true."
Franklin D. Roosevelt: Campaign Address on the Federal Budget at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

b. And this: "... carrying out the plain precept of our Party, which is to reduce the cost of current Federal Government operations by 25 percent." Ibid.

Can we let that sink in? Franklin Delano Roosevelt...budget wonk....balance the budget....stop the deficits....do what Republican Harding did!!!

I think I have the vapors!

4. Of course he went on to vow that everyone he selects for his cabinet had to pledge absolute fealty to a balanced budget and a 25% across-the-board cut in government spending.
As big a lie as his lie about thinking up Lend Lease or Unconditional Surrender.

Yeah, boyyeeeee!

What a good fiscal conservative this guy would have been!!

Then he was elected....a fatal development.

5. Well....to begin with, in March of 1933, he didn't fill his cabinet with persons committed to a balanced budget. A pretty much poke 'in your eye.'
Nah....instead the bunch put together the huge spending and administrative expansion of his first hundred day, ....

Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

So....what have we learned, early in 2016?
One....FDR was a serial liar.
Two....that you may be the biggest dunce on this board.

You are trying to make the case that the USA, through FDR, was in bed with the USSR to render aid (Lend Lease) to the enemies of our allies in Europe BEFORE Germany broke the Pact of Steel between Germany, Italy and the Udupe (signed May 22, 1939). Lend-Lease was initially for England and only later on after Germany's declaration of war and initiation of Operation Barbarossa expanded to the USSR. You're a fool for posting lies about easily obtainable undisputed facts and then trying to get them to fly,

1. "The millionaire industrialist, Armand Hammer played a key role in laying the foundations of Lend-Lease.As a dyed-in-the-wool collaborator of Lenin´s and Stalin’s in procuring Western, especially American, assistance in the industrialization of the USSR.....in November 1940 Armand Hammer met with FDR in the White House. He and the president discussed the idea of developing American military assistance to Britain, the Neutrality Act and Roosevelt’s campaign promises not to embroil the United States in the European war to the contrary. Roosevelt thereupon suggested to Hammer that he discuss this plan with Harry Hopkins.Hopkins twice traveled to New York City, Hammer´s base of operations, to discuss this idea with officials and businessmen there.” Roosevelt's Lend-Lease Act: The Arm and Hammer / Hammer and Sickle Connection

a. The program was finally authorized by Congress and signed into effect on March 11, 1941. By November, after much heated debate, Congress extended the terms of Lend-Lease to the Soviet Union, even though the USSR had already been the recipient of American military weapons and had been promised $1 billion in financial aid. FDR signs Lend-Lease - Mar 11, 1941 - HISTORY.com

2. From a review of "Dossier: The Secret History of Armand Hammer," by Edward Jay Epstein: The meticulously documented exposé of a celebrated American philanthropist - and traitor - that reads like a classic thriller.
The dossier on Hammer tells another story. With unprecedented access to the files of both American and Soviet intelligence agencies as well as Hammer's own secretly taped conversations, investigative author Edward Jay Epstein lays bare the appalling fraud, unconscionable corruption, international treachery, and personal betrayal that indict beyond doubt this ruthlessly manipulative opportunist who courted American presidents and conspired with every Soviet leader from Lenin to Gorbachev.

3. And this about the man who shared lunches with Roosevelt, and Harry Hopkins: "Hammer sometimes claimed that his father had named him after a character, Armand Duval, in La Dame aux Camélias, a novel byAlexandre Dumas, fils. In fact, according to multiple biographers, Hammer was named after the "arm and hammer" graphic symbol of theSocialist Labor Party of America(SLP), in which his father, a committedsocialist, had a leadership role at one time.[8](After theRussian Revolution, a part of the SLP under Julius' leadership split off to become a founding element of the Communist Party USA.) Later in his life, Hammer confirmed that this was the origin of his given name.[2]" Armand Hammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stalin was far smarter than his erstwhile ally, Adolph Hitler,and his long time stooge, Franklin Roosevelt, whose actions can only be characterized as those of a love-sick, slobbering admirer of Stalin's.

He used Hitler.
He made Roosevelt his servant, giving him orders via Harry Hopkins and Armand Hammer among other spies who were welcomed by FDR into his administration.

Great thread PC. Thank you for once again exposing FDR for the commie dupe traitor he was.

It is truly amazing that so many Americans continue to beleive the lies about Stalin's Stooge, like the poster dupes in this thread...Even after the truth is clearly exposed.

Imagine 65 years from now, dupes will be singing praises to Obama.

Apparently some humans refuse to accept truth and much prefer lies. Is it ignorance or brainwashing or something else?

You are trying to make the case that the USA, through FDR, was in bed with the USSR to render aid (Lend Lease) to the enemies of our allies in Europe BEFORE Germany broke the Pact of Steel between Germany, Italy and the Udupe (signed May 22, 1939). Lend-Lease was initially for England and only later on after Germany's declaration of war and initiation of Operation Barbarossa expanded to the USSR. You're a fool for posting lies about easily obtainable undisputed facts and then trying to get them to fly,

He used Hitler.

Great thread PC. Thank you for once again exposing FDR for the commie dupe traitor he was.

It is truly amazing that so many Americans continue to beleive the lies about Stalin's Stooge, like the poster dupes in this thread...Even after the truth is clearly exposed.

Imagine 65 years from now, dupes will be singing praises to Obama.

Apparently some humans refuse to accept truth and much prefer lies. Is it ignorance or brainwashing or something else?

Sad but true, gipper.

They simply shrug when the truth about their demigod is revealed.

As the saying goes, one can only find justice in the cemetery and the dictionary.

The 32nd President marks a coda that ended the American era.

He used Hitler.

Chica, your typical copy & paste does not refute any of your previous lies I addressed. I'll repost it here so you can read it this time. If you don't care for me to characterize your lies as horseshit, then stop writing horseshit lies, idiot.

In response to your reply to my previous post, it is just more horseshit spread to deflect from your errors and lies. I did say you would try to change the narrative didn't I! And one last thing, Chica. I was probably tearing into FDR's hide when you were shitting your diapers.

Franklin and Teddy Roosevelt were among the greatest men in the history of our country. The op PropagandaChic has unfortunately shown she is against the USA at every turn. Sad trying to change history with propaganda.

You are a communist aren't you PropagandaChic. It is easy to see as you are always putting down great American presidents at every turn. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are scum, human garbage.

Franklin and Teddy Roosevelt were among the greatest men in the history of our country. The op PropagandaChic has unfortunately shown she is against the USA at every turn. Sad trying to change history with propaganda.

You are a communist aren't you PropagandaChic. It is easy to see as you are always putting down great American presidents at every turn. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are scum, human garbage.

The entire thread is in opposition to the communist Joseph Stalin, and his puppet, Franklin Roosevelt...

...yet you write "You are a communist aren't you PropagandaChic."

Gads, you are a moron.
Early in the year...but you certainly are in the running for the most stupid post of 2016.

Good Lord...another mindless dupe.
Good Lord...another mindless dupe.
Says the communist that will denigrate our great American presidents at the drop of the hat after their weak mind absorbs propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Neither Teddy Roosevelt nor Franklin Roosevelt honored the United States Constitution.

I do.

1. Well known is Teddy Roosevelt's outburst, when told the Constitution did not permit the confiscation of private property: "To hell with the Constitution when the people want coal!" Less well known is that at one point TR summoned General John M. Schofield, instructing him: "I bid you pay no heed to any other authority, no heed to a writ from a judge, or anything else except my commands." "33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask," by Thomas E. Woods, Jr., (p. 138)

2. "It is a fact that none of the New Dealers were constitutionalists. [Franklin] Roosevelt's economist, Rexford Tugwell said: Any people who must be governed according to the written codes of an instrument which defines the spheres of individual and group, state and federal actions must expect to suffer from the constant maladjustment of progress. A life' which changes and a constitution for governance which does not must always raise questions which are difficult for solution."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p.63

Now...aren't you ashamed of your lack of education?

He used Hitler.

Chica, your typical copy & paste does not refute any of your previous lies I addressed. I'll repost it here so you can read it this time. If you don't care for me to characterize your lies as horseshit, then stop writing horseshit lies, idiot.

In response to your reply to my previous post, it is just more horseshit spread to deflect from your errors and lies. I did say you would try to change the narrative didn't I! And one last thing, Chica. I was probably tearing into FDR's hide when you were shitting your diapers.

"I was probably tearing into FDR's hide when you were [in] your diapers."

So....you're explaining your vulgarity and ignorance on Alzheimer's Disease?

So sad.

Wipe the drool off your chin.

Forum List

Back