Franklin Foresaw Today's Liberals

If the president had an -R after his name, you probably wouldn't even be bringing this up.

the problem is that you libs lost the argument when obozo extended and expanded the patriot act.

you also are incapable of understanding that the PA has saved american lives----maybe YOURS

I doubt it. Even if it has saved lives, I would rather that is was never enacted in the first place. I would just as soon live my life without the government listening in on all my conversations, tracking my every move, and otherwise invading my privacy - all in the name of security and preventing TERROR.

so, you would rather be dead than have the govt listen in on the cell calls of known terrorists in this country?

Really? which or your rights are violated when someone bent on killing you is listened to? Is it the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Wake up. The PA has zero impact on you unless you are a known terrorist.

Yeah! Police should just be able to search your home anytime without a warrant too right? I mean, if you're not doing anything wrong...

... you have nothing to hide!

Cons aren't confused. At all. uh huh.

your words, not mine.

Curse those liberals that pushed for the Patriot Act and the massive expansion of surveillance in the name of security. lol
Curse the Senator who advocated the repeal of the P.A. when he was running for president, then requested an extension of it AFTER he was elected (and now uses it against American citizens).

Yes, on this issue he is entirely wrong. If you think the NSA wasn't spying on Americans citizens before he got elected then I have some swamp land in Florida that I can sell you. You can blame liberals all you wish for this issue if you it makes you feel better. I remember when I raised these concerns many years ago and I was told "the Constitution isn't a suicide pact" and that I was a "terrorist sympathizer" for not blithely accepting the expansion of the surveillance state.
I was against the P.A. when it was passed because I knew the Democrats would abuse it the first chance they got, and they did. They campaigned against it but when they had the chance to repeal it, they extended it and expanded on it.

That's so funny! I was against the PA on the merits of the PA, but I did warn "conservatives" that their support would wane if a democrat was elected. I was right! :lol:

Only because obozo has abused it and violated the words of the act. But for the PA, you and your partner could be dead, there were several planned attacks on the LA area that were stopped because of the PA

the problem is that you libs lost the argument when obozo extended and expanded the patriot act.

you also are incapable of understanding that the PA has saved american lives----maybe YOURS

I doubt it. Even if it has saved lives, I would rather that is was never enacted in the first place. I would just as soon live my life without the government listening in on all my conversations, tracking my every move, and otherwise invading my privacy - all in the name of security and preventing TERROR.

so, you would rather be dead than have the govt listen in on the cell calls of known terrorists in this country?

Really? which or your rights are violated when someone bent on killing you is listened to? Is it the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Wake up. The PA has zero impact on you unless you are a known terrorist.

Yeah! Police should just be able to search your home anytime without a warrant too right? I mean, if you're not doing anything wrong...

... you have nothing to hide!

Cons aren't confused. At all. uh huh.

your words, not mine.

words that capture the spirit of the PA.

Forum List

Back