Frankenstein designer kids: what you don't knnow about gender transitioning will blow your mind

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Frankenstein Designer Kids: What You Don’t Know About Gender-Transitioning Will Blow Your Mind
Puberty-blocking drugs, mastectomies, vaginal surgery and fake penises – all with zero chance of reversal – these are just some of the radical experimental methods being used on children. The madness must stop.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sick won't believe a thing until it hits home suddenly reality hits them between the eyes!! It's not normal rejects. If it was meant to be we would have been born as such you can not go against nature you will always pay in spades when Medicine starts to play God.

It is weird, but people are weird. People who pierce or tatt about everything possible on their bodies freak me out more than trannies. In the end it is their body and their consequences to live with.

It is weird, but people are weird. People who pierce or tatt about everything possible on their bodies freak me out more than trannies. In the end it is their body and their consequences to live with.
People have the right to be freaks, but they don't have the right to not be considered freaks by the people that know they are freaks.

People have the right to be freaks, but they don't have the right to not be considered freaks by the people that know they are freaks.
Yeah right. Tell that to the bible thumpers who want to strip away people’s rights becaise of literally a belief in magic

I didn't suggest otherwise in my post

I didn't suggest otherwise in my post
I didn't suggest that you suggested otherwise in your post in my post.

Forum List

Back