Frank Zappa vs the PMRC

I found this while surfing the tube. Zappa was smarter than everyone on the committee.....by FAR!
Here is a small tribute to his genius....not musical, but political.
His loss was a catastrophe.

Frank Zappa: Angry intellectual artist expressing creative intelligence through critical thought in musical form trapped in a society full of repressive dullards whose only purpose is to quell creative thought through conformity by people whose sphincters tighten by anything which they cannot understand, so stupid, they sit there expressionless and unoffended, unaware even as Zappa insults them to their core over and again telling them they haven't even the brains to be waxing bowling balls.

711x400_gettyimages-613495444.jpg

Freak Out!
Uncle Meat
Hot Rats
Burnt Weeny Sandwich
Weasels Ripped My Flesh
Waka/Juwaka
The Grand Wazoo
Apostrophe
Bongo Fury
Zoot Allures
Sleep Dirt

Could be, but when he was alive,he detested the right wing, and especially Trump.
Zappa expressed an opinion about Donald Trump?[/QUOTE]

Do not use a music thread for posting political messages or anything, but music.

BULLDOG

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not use a music thread for posting political messages or anything, but music.

The OP is clearly political ... maybe we should stop posting about the music? ... [giggle] ... just yanking yer chain ...

I'm not allowed to discuss dumb ass mod behavior on the open board, so I won't say he's an idiot ass hole here..

Forum List

Back