Frank Zappa vs the PMRC

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
I found this while surfing the tube. Zappa was smarter than everyone on the committee.....by FAR!

Here is a small tribute to his genius....not musical, but political.

His loss was a catastrophe.

Mark this on the calendar. Bulldog agrees with Westwall. I wouldn't hold my breath for this to happen again any time soon.

"Thank you, Mr Zappa, for being with us" ... that sounds sooooooo wrong coming from a congressman's food hole ...

I know I know I know ... a man ahead of his time ...

If Zappa were alive today he'd be at odds with the left who wants to sanitize and censor anything they consider remotely controversial.

If Zappa were alive today he'd be at odds with the left who wants to sanitize and censor anything they consider remotely controversial.

Could be, but when he was alive,he detested the right wing, and especially Trump.

Frank kicked ass and took names...

Gore is and always was a dickwad...

Can you believe Sen. Exon was smoking a pipe? He should have been shot?

Could be, but when he was alive,he detested the right wing, and especially Trump.
Zappa expressed an opinion about Donald Trump?
DhdwjA6WAAAt7si

Zappa was about free speech. He would detest the progressives of today.

Could be, but when he was alive,he detested the right wing, and especially Trump.[/QUOTE]
Zappa expressed an opinion about Donald Trump?[/QUOTE]
DhdwjA6WAAAt7si
[/QUOTE]

Do you have a clue what the word "detest" means... Absolutely nothing in your meme from Zappa.com showing any regard with disgust for DJT or the right wing...
This is why you fail...

giphy.gif

Can you imagine that Zappa even did blackface?
9e5b7b66fc4d553af93ca85e7925c133.jpg

If he was alive, liberals would have an even bigger cow than Tipper Gore ever did.

Forum List

Back