Frank Luntz Loses His Mind

Even a child could debate your fatass messiah
Your fatass bitch queen on wheels couldn't beat him.
She got millions more votes. Not my or her fault the rust belt is full of retards that don’t know what a server is and still think Hillary ordered the attack in Benghazi

Only in Cali. Every other state she lost hands down in if it went to Trump.
Cali is part of America. Removing states to play your dumb game is stupid. You better pray the popular vote compact stops landing new states.

Yeah...."rape" is just a "scary word"....nothing to see here, folks......totally common.

The term used was "verbally rape".

Suppose I was to say "verbally cornhole". Is that okay?
Well, again....thank you for showing us the range of your metaphorical repertoire.

I am not interested in refraining from the use of common, everyday words that happen to trigger particular types among the modern illiterate. All the more reason to use them.

I am the product of a far better time. I have no interest in changing to suit this one.
Common everyday words.......like "rape". Again, we are simply enlightened SO MUCH about the CRC culture every time you post.

A "far better time" where the word "rape" is part of a COMMON metaphor.
"Rape" has more than one meaning of course. It is not only sexual; it does also have context.

rape
noun (1)
\ ˈrāp

\
Definition of rape
(Entry 1 of 4)

1 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception — compare sexual assault, statutory rape
2 : an outrageous violation
3 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
rape

verb
raped; raping
Definition of rape (Entry 2 of 4)

transitive verb

1 : to commit rape on
2a : despoil
b archaic : to seize and take away by force
rape

noun (2)
Definition of rape (Entry 3 of 4)

: an Old World herb (Brassica napus) of the mustard family grown as a forage crop and for its seeds which yield rapeseed oil and are a bird food — compare canola
rape

noun (3)
Definition of rape (Entry 4 of 4)

: the pomace of grapes left after expression of the juice

rape
verb [ I or T ] uk /reɪp/ us /reɪp/
force someone to have sex when they are unwilling, using violence or threatening behaviour:

She was pulled from the car and raped.
It's difficult to understand what causes a man to rape.
More examples

Thesaurus: synonyms and related words

rape
noun uk /reɪp/ us /reɪp/
rape noun (SEX CRIME)
[ C or U ] (an example of) the crime of forcefully having sex with someone against their wishes:

He had committed several rapes.
He was convicted of rape.
More examples

rape noun (DESTRUCTION)
[ U ] destruction of the natural world, often for profit:

The road builders were accused of the rape of the countryside.

rape noun (PLANT)
[ U ] also oilseed rape, rapeseed a plant with yellow flowers from which oil and animal food are produced

(Definition of “rape” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)

"rape" in American English
rapeverb [ T ]
us /reɪp/
force someone to have sex when he or she is unwilling

means to damage or destroy something by using it in an unsuitable way:

Developers are raping the countryside.
rape
noun [ C/U ] us /reɪp/

[ U ] He was convicted of rape.
(Definition of “rape” from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)

Why must leftists always think sexual??? One track or what!!!

Greg
Well......how charming.

She got millions more votes. Not my or her fault the rust belt is full of retards that don’t know what a server is and still think Hillary ordered the attack in Benghazi

Cali is part of America. Removing states to play your dumb game is stupid. You better pray the popular vote compact stops landing new states.

And using a method of counting votes that we do not use to determine the president is playing YOUR dumb game.

My "dumb game" picked a president. Yours picked your nose.

Yeah...."rape" is just a "scary word"....nothing to see here, folks......totally common.

The term used was "verbally rape".

Suppose I was to say "verbally cornhole". Is that okay?
Well, again....thank you for showing us the range of your metaphorical repertoire.

I am not interested in refraining from the use of common, everyday words that happen to trigger particular types among the modern illiterate. All the more reason to use them.

I am the product of a far better time. I have no interest in changing to suit this one.
Common everyday words.......like "rape". Again, we are simply enlightened SO MUCH about the CRC culture every time you post.

A "far better time" where the word "rape" is part of a COMMON metaphor.
"Raping the Environment" was commonly used by leftists in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s.

9789956558483_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg
ZgyBuXKK7PRMVEaj.jpg
environmental-issues-environmentalist-environmental-activists-green_politics-carbon_footprint-kscn1308_low.jpg

Your Enviro buddies use the term a lot. lmao

Greg
Just as wrong, IMO.....but at least we are not talking quite about the CRC's comfortable "rape" culture to the point that rape metaphors are common.

Oh really?
bRgO6.png

Just California, huh?

Oh really?
bRgO6.png

Just California, huh?

Did you even read what I said you dumb fuck?

I said:

Every other state she lost hands down in if it went to Trump.

Notice the highlighted portion you stupid fucker. I never said she lost every other state but Cali. Learn to read you stupid sack of liberal horse shit.

As it is she won 19 states, lost 31. And yet liberals STILL feel she should be president! What stupid fuckers!

Trump is your fucking president. Live with it dipshit. If we could tolerate that dimwitted Oreo for 8 years, 8 years of Trump should be a cakewalk.

Last edited:

And using a method of counting votes that we do not use to determine the president is playing YOUR dumb game.

My "dumb game" picked a president. Yours picked your nose.
This time. I suspect one of the last times.

Oh really?
bRgO6.png

Just California, huh?

I said:

Notice the highlighted portion you stupid fucker. I never said she lost every other state but Cali. Learn to read you stupid sack of liberal horse shit.

As it is she won 19 states, lost 31. And yet liberals STILL feel she should be president! What stupid fuckers!

Trump is your fucking president. Live with it dipshit. If we could tolerate that dimwitted Oreo for 8 years, 8 years of Trump should be a cakewalk.
I see that I have now upset you.....my map still stands. Feel free to rant and rave even more.

Oh really?
bRgO6.png

Just California, huh?

I said:

I see that I have now upset you.....my map still stands. Feel free to rant and rave even more.

Son your map didn't upset me at all. Your pure unadulterated stupidity is what set me off.

And I LOVE your map!!! It shows Trump with 305 electoral votes. Can I put it as my avatar?

Oh really?
bRgO6.png

Just California, huh?

I said:

Son your map didn't upset me at all. Your pure unadulterated stupidity is what set me off.

And I LOVE your map!!! It shows Trump with 305 electoral votes. Can I put it as my avatar?
So you were triggered by a post.....:itsok:

Nah.

It's sad that when democrats can't win the game, they want to change the rules.
It doesn’t change any rules. Guess you don’t know anything about it.
It's funny how donnie deplorables don't know the basics about how states have always had the right to make the call on how they count their Electoral College votes.

Forum List

Back