Frank Luntz Loses His Mind

Trump would verbally rape her in any debate, particularly regarding economics.

GOP Pollster Thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Only Democrat Who Could Match Donald Trump
Well he wouldn’t debate anything, but he’d get in the best insults a 3rd grade vocabulary has to offer
Because she could, like, totally, y'know, debate the, like, pants off of, y'know, Trump because, uhhh, y'know, reasons and, like, stuff....Y'know?

Trump would verbally rape her in any debate, particularly regarding economics.

GOP Pollster Thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Only Democrat Who Could Match Donald Trump
Well he wouldn’t debate anything, but he’d get in the best insults a 3rd grade vocabulary has to offer
Because she could, like, totally, y'know, debate the, like, pants off of, y'know, Trump because, uhhh, y'know, reasons and, like, stuff....Y'know?
Even a child could debate your fatass messiah

Even a child could debate your fatass messiah
Your fatass bitch queen on wheels couldn't beat him.
She got millions more votes. Not my or her fault the rust belt is full of retards that don’t know what a server is and still think Hillary ordered the attack in Benghazi
She fucking lost...So suck it, loser.
I’ll push for that popular vote compact and getting your fat retard in prison instead

And Republicans everywhere would cheer and profess that "Trump won!!!"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Trump would verbally rape her

Interesting metaphor. Says a lot about values.

Doesn't it.

It's a common metaphor, and I don't support Newspeak.

AH, "common" is it. Like "monkey this up"?

Your shovel must be made of frickin' titanium.

:dig:

Try picking the cotton out of your ears.

Actually I don't read with my ears. I don't think most people do either.

We may have found your issue here. Drain bamage. Probably dementia, where you think you can "rape" people with words. Mind you, they are the best words, like covfefe, smocking gun and unpresidented. But then, the sound of them gives you cancer.

Forum List

Back