Frank Luntz Loses His Mind

Trump would verbally rape her in any debate, particularly regarding economics.

GOP Pollster Thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Only Democrat Who Could Match Donald Trump
How cool....CRCs (con-servative republican christians) using RAPE as a metaphor.

Verbal rape is no crime. It occurs here every day.
And doubling down, are we?

Of course. I love being right.

Perhaps you'll get there someday.

GOP Pollster Thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is The Only Democrat Who Could Match Donald Trump
How cool....CRCs (con-servative republican christians) using RAPE as a metaphor.

Verbal rape is no crime. It occurs here every day.
And doubling down, are we?

Of course. I love being right.

Hold on to that dream. Someday.........

Too funny. The clowns of their hoped-for INGSOC weep bitter tears at the scary words.
Yeah...."rape" is just a "scary word"....nothing to see here, folks......totally common.

The term used was "verbally rape".

Suppose I was to say "verbally cornhole". Is that okay?
Well, again....thank you for showing us the range of your metaphorical repertoire.

I am not interested in refraining from the use of common, everyday words that happen to trigger particular types among the modern illiterate. All the more reason to use them.

I am the product of a far better time. I have no interest in changing to suit this one.

Too funny. The clowns of their hoped-for INGSOC weep bitter tears at the scary words.
Yeah...."rape" is just a "scary word"....nothing to see here, folks......totally common.

Well, again....thank you for showing us the range of your metaphorical repertoire.

I am not interested in refraining from the use of common, everyday words that happen to trigger particular types among the modern illiterate. All the more reason to use them.

I am the product of a far better time. I have no interest in changing to suit this one.
Common everyday words.......like "rape". Again, we are simply enlightened SO MUCH about the CRC culture every time you post.

A "far better time" where the word "rape" is part of a COMMON metaphor.

Hijack2.jpeg

Common everyday words.......like "rape". Again, we are simply enlightened SO MUCH about the CRC culture every time you post.

"Rape" has more than one meaning of course. It is not only sexual; it does also have context.

rape
noun (1)
\ ˈrāp

\
Definition of rape
(Entry 1 of 4)

1 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception — compare sexual assault, statutory rape
2 : an outrageous violation
3 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
rape

verb
raped; raping
Definition of rape (Entry 2 of 4)

transitive verb

1 : to commit rape on
2a : despoil
b archaic : to seize and take away by force
rape

noun (2)
Definition of rape (Entry 3 of 4)

: an Old World herb (Brassica napus) of the mustard family grown as a forage crop and for its seeds which yield rapeseed oil and are a bird food — compare canola
rape

noun (3)
Definition of rape (Entry 4 of 4)

: the pomace of grapes left after expression of the juice

rape
verb [ I or T ] uk /reɪp/ us /reɪp/
force someone to have sex when they are unwilling, using violence or threatening behaviour:

She was pulled from the car and raped.
It's difficult to understand what causes a man to rape.
More examples

Thesaurus: synonyms and related words

rape
noun uk /reɪp/ us /reɪp/
rape noun (SEX CRIME)
[ C or U ] (an example of) the crime of forcefully having sex with someone against their wishes:

He had committed several rapes.
He was convicted of rape.
More examples

rape noun (DESTRUCTION)
[ U ] destruction of the natural world, often for profit:

The road builders were accused of the rape of the countryside.

rape noun (PLANT)
[ U ] also oilseed rape, rapeseed a plant with yellow flowers from which oil and animal food are produced

(Definition of “rape” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)

"rape" in American English
rapeverb [ T ]
us /reɪp/
force someone to have sex when he or she is unwilling

means to damage or destroy something by using it in an unsuitable way:

Developers are raping the countryside.
rape
noun [ C/U ] us /reɪp/

[ U ] He was convicted of rape.
(Definition of “rape” from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)

Why must leftists always think sexual??? One track or what!!!

Greg

"Raping the Environment" was commonly used by leftists in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s.

9789956558483_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg
ZgyBuXKK7PRMVEaj.jpg
environmental-issues-environmentalist-environmental-activists-green_politics-carbon_footprint-kscn1308_low.jpg

Your Enviro buddies use the term a lot. lmao

Greg

Well he wouldn’t debate anything, but he’d get in the best insults a 3rd grade vocabulary has to offer
Because she could, like, totally, y'know, debate the, like, pants off of, y'know, Trump because, uhhh, y'know, reasons and, like, stuff....Y'know?
Even a child could debate your fatass messiah
Sure, lots of people have debated Trump. It never seems to work out very well for them. Trump simply outsmarted all of them.

Well he wouldn’t debate anything, but he’d get in the best insults a 3rd grade vocabulary has to offer
Because she could, like, totally, y'know, debate the, like, pants off of, y'know, Trump because, uhhh, y'know, reasons and, like, stuff....Y'know?
Even a child could debate your fatass messiah
Sure, lots of people have debated Trump. It never seems to work out very well for them. Trump simply outsmarted all of them.
He looked like an ignorant retard. Your miserable type loves that, and the rich saw an opportunity to have an idiot they could use to do whatever they wanted.

Forum List

Back