France's top court:UNCONSTITUTIONAL to levy 75% tax on rich

I think you missed the point. We just don't trade with Cuba, we threaten to sue anyone else who does.

Such as the idiotic law that says that any exile who owns property can take your company to court if you use his former property...

It's just pure fuckin' idiocy, really.

Some little irish communist in Prague tried to tell me communism didn't work in the USSR because the USA and UK didn't help prop it up with trade. :badgrin:

You communists are funny too, blaming others for your system not producing the required goods within your closed system.

You have to be a commie to claim that Cubans are better off under Castro than they were under Batista. The evidence is overwhelming that they had a much better standard of living. Just go there and look at all the 1957 Chevies that are still driving around. Those cars were all new when Batista was in power. They haven't been able to purchase any new cars since.

Yeah, Cuba is a paradise of material wealth!

They haven't been able to buy new cars because we've imposed an embargo on them for the last 50 years after they threw us out.

Man, what a dishonest argument...

The ironic thing is that our vindictiveness has probably perpetuated the Castro regime.

I think you missed the point. We just don't trade with Cuba, we threaten to sue anyone else who does.

Such as the idiotic law that says that any exile who owns property can take your company to court if you use his former property...

It's just pure fuckin' idiocy, really.

What's "idiotic" about prosecuting corporations for using stolen property?

Forum List

Back