France’s No-Go Zones: Assimilation-Resistant Muslims Are the Real Refugee Problem

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've been posting about these all over Europe for some time now and the usual pro-Islam pundits have been attacking me for it. Well, Paris has awakened the French at least and it appears they are going to take a serious look at them.

Seine-Saint-Denis is divided into 40 administrative districts called communes (townships), 36 of which are on the French government’s official list of “sensitive urban zones” or ZUS [i.e., “no-go” zones.] . . . [It] has one of the highest unemployment rates in France; more than 40% of those under the age of 25 are jobless. The area is plagued with drug dealing and suffers from some of the highest rates of violent crime in France.

These are the exact same places where youths go on rampages, setting cars afire over their protests about not having jobs. The problem is, who wants to hire them?

Read more at: France's Fifth Column, Saint-Denis -- Muslims Who Resist Assimilation | National Review Online

Forum List

Back