France Declares War on al-Qaida

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they need to fight their own battles, 3000 dead Americans didn't motivate them to help. One beheaded Frenchman set them on fire. Go Frogs.

Why should they jump in the quagmire with US?

We wanted those wars, not France.

England is our lapdog, Willow, not France.

France takes care of itself.

Smart nationalistic policy in my opinion.

France takes care of itself? Really? What happened to Paris in WWII?

How many French does it take to defend Paris?
Nobody knows.... it's never been tried.
The French saved Paris from being bombed out. Quite a good thing, actually.

I have a WWII French Army Rifle..... I am selling it... great deal!!

Never used... dropped once.

Just about as stupid of an ass as they come, aren't you, Non.

We lost 241 Marines in Lebanon to the Hezbolah. We did nothing but shoot naval shells into villages that had little to do with the bombing. Hezbolah was supported by Iran, and Reagan and his boys had other things in the works with Iran at the time.

The same night, the French lost 82 commandos to the Hezbolah. A short time later, the French jets hit Hezbolah headquarter in Baalbek.

Clintonista! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the french were fornicating germans when the US soldier liberated Paris.

Those women who had affairs with Nazis had their heads shaved and were publicly humiliated by the the French themselves. The French Resistance was quite effective.

Last edited:

Those women who had affairs with Nazis had their heads shaved and were publicly humiliated by the the French themselves. The French Resistance was quite effective.

Liberation of Paris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The liberation started with an uprising by the French Resistance against the German Paris garrison. On 24 August, the French Forces of the Interior (Forces françaises de l'intérieur, FFI) received backup from the Free French Army of Liberation and from the United States' 4th Infantry Division.

This battle marked the end of Operation Overlord, the liberation of France by the Allies, the restoration of the French Republic and the exile of the Vichy government to Sigmaringen in Germany."

Are the French going to remove the "back up lights" from their Tanks before engaging in this war?

After all, they're the only country in this world who equips their tanks with back up lights only!

Just askin'!

Last edited:

Yup but from the documentation I've read is was the average everyday Frenchmen, who themselves "collaborated", so to speak or were laissez-faire concerning the Nazi occupation who did the public humiliation number on these women. Suddenly everyone was anti-Nazi and scapegoats were needed. Go figure.

Yup but from the documentation I've read is was the average everyday Frenchmen, who themselves "collaborated", so to speak or were laissez-faire concerning the Nazi occupation who did the public humiliation number on these women. Suddenly everyone was anti-Nazi and scapegoats were needed. Go figure.
Interesting, do you have a link for that?

Are the French going to remove the "back up lights" from their Tanks before engaging in this war?

Just askin'!

Ya know I denigrate the French just as much as most but you might want to read a book called An Army at Dawn. During operation Torch the French who did resist the landings kicked out butts, badly. For many of our troops it was negotiation that saved the day, not strength of arms.

Interesting, do you have a link for that?

Unfortunately no. I'll have to dig up the books, it's been awhile and I hope I didn't donate them. They might still be boxed somewhere in the basement.

yeah, like now, there are so many libertarians. and tea parties. hahahahahah
that is an old and common behaviour.

I don't think so.

As I recall, the German General ordered to demolish Paris when he retreated from the city ignored the order.

Amazing...

Even more amazing, Al Qaeda hasn't won yet.

Kudos to France. Hope they keep doing a good job.

While your ass was sitting behind a computer from 2004 until today, French soldiers were engaging AQ and Taliban targets in Afghanistan.

They've been there for a long time and they have done a damn good job.

Amazing...

While your ass was sitting behind a computer from 2004 until today, French soldiers were engaging AQ and Taliban targets in Afghanistan.

your screen name looks french. therefore you must be a coward who does not bathe and has sweet heart deals with saddam. can i buy your rifle?

Amazing...

How many French COMBAT troops are in Afghan?

Forum List

Back