France Declares War on al-Qaida

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." —General George S. Patton

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." —Marge Simpson

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." —Norman Schwartzkopf

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." —Regis Philbin

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He IS French, people." —Conan O'Brien

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof,' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." —David Letterman

And we found tons of WMD, correct?

France knows one hell of a lot more about terrorism than the USA does.

Paris has been the place where out of power nationalist take refuge for at least 200 years.

As a consequence they've been dealing with all sorts of disreputable people and a lot of terroristic violence in that city, too.

Do not piss off the Franks.

They are quite capable of being nasty imperialistic sons a bitches whenever they choose to be.

The French foreign legion is basically where mercs go when they run out of other options, and those guys are not somebody to mess with.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they need to fight their own battles, 3000 dead Americans didn't motivate them to help. One beheaded Frenchman set them on fire. Go Frogs.

3000 dead Americans did not motivate President Bush to go after Bin Laden seriously. Why should the French have done so?

Do you want to see Islamists worldwide radicalized by the 10s of thousands? Lets capture, try and kill Bin Laden and make a martyr out of him. Confining him to one geographical area, living in caves, essentially making him ineffective and virtually impotent has so far been a much better option for now. When his mystique has diminished sufficiently amongst Muslims then, if he's still alive, then we can hope to bring him to justice.

Every time Al Qaida is denied a safe haven it is a victory for the whole world

Good for France

they need to fight their own battles, 3000 dead Americans didn't motivate them to help. One beheaded Frenchman set them on fire. Go Frogs.

Why should they jump in the quagmire with US?

We wanted those wars, not France.

England is our lapdog, Willow, not France.

France takes care of itself.

Smart nationalistic policy in my opinion.

France takes care of itself? Really? What happened to Paris in WWII?

How many French does it take to defend Paris?
Nobody knows.... it's never been tried.

look up verdun, you drooling unoriginal bland american fool.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." —General George S. Patton

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." —Marge Simpson

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." —Norman Schwartzkopf

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." —Regis Philbin

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He IS French, people." —Conan O'Brien

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof,' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." —David Letterman

In Germany after the war - yes. You didn't know that?

we wouldn't have beat the britts without frances help.

What happened to us in Korea, every country that goes of half cocked gets their ass kicked once in a while. I'll take a frech chick over a german chick any day.

french chicks are now correctly named freedom chicks.

frech is german and means cheeky.

hehehe, cheeky freedom chicks.

3000 dead Americans did not motivate President Bush to go after Bin Laden seriously. Why should the French have done so?

Do you want to see Islamists worldwide radicalized by the 10s of thousands? Lets capture, try and kill Bin Laden and make a martyr out of him. Confining him to one geographical area, living in caves, essentially making him ineffective and virtually impotent has so far been a much better option for now. When his mystique has diminished sufficiently amongst Muslims then, if he's still alive, then we can hope to bring him to justice.

Wrong culture. These people hold grudges for tens of generations. To them, our failure to take out Bin Laden at Toro Bora was another indication of our weakness and incompetance. The fact that we still cannot take him out simply re-inforces that attitude. Should Bin Laden live to die a natural death, to these people he will have been the winner and the hero.

Dingbat, the quote was about Iraq. And the French were completely correct concerning Iraq, as was their intel agencies warnings to the US concerning a terror strike in the fall of 2001. Completely ignored by the Bush admin.

Shouldn't we appreciate the fact that for one of the first times in modern History the French have gotten off their butts and is actually dealing with a real threat to them without capitulation?

I wish our government would show as much initiative.

Can't believe I am saying this, but give the French a break.

we still find them, and they still kill.

Three dead in Goettingen - Second World War bomb explodes whilst being disarmed - News - Bild.de

Dingbat, the quote was about Iraq. And the French were completely correct concerning Iraq, as was their intel agencies warnings to the US concerning a terror strike in the fall of 2001. Completely ignored by the Bush admin.

:lol: Awwww, gettin' all worked up over a joke, how cute.
Plus having ALL the information concerning the events leading up to 9/11, (Not!). :lol:
You are really funny sometimes and what's even more hysterical you don't mean to be. :lol:

we still find them, and they still kill.

Three dead in Goettingen - Second World War bomb explodes whilst being disarmed - News - Bild.de

Yeah, I know. Same all over the world. In 71, while diving off a fishing village in Taiwan I found a Japanese WWII mine in the entrance channel. Thankfully it turned out to be dead when the Navy retrieved it.

France knows one hell of a lot more about terrorism than the USA does.

Paris has been the place where out of power nationalist take refuge for at least 200 years.

As a consequence they've been dealing with all sorts of disreputable people and a lot of terroristic violence in that city, too.

Do not piss off the Franks.

They are quite capable of being nasty imperialistic sons a bitches whenever they choose to be.

The French foreign legion is basically where mercs go when they run out of other options, and those guys are not somebody to mess with.
yeah, they sure proved that in the Ivory Coast
a country that really cant fight back

I have a WWII French Army Rifle..... I am selling it... great deal!!

Never used... dropped once.

Just about as stupid of an ass as they come, aren't you, Non.

We lost 241 Marines in Lebanon to the Hezbolah. We did nothing but shoot naval shells into villages that had little to do with the bombing. Hezbolah was supported by Iran, and Reagan and his boys had other things in the works with Iran at the time.

The same night, the French lost 82 commandos to the Hezbolah. A short time later, the French jets hit Hezbolah headquarter in Baalbek.
nice way to distort history
a few shells eh
shells that weigh the same as a VW bug you dumbass
and the bekaa valley was where they were located

:lol: Awwww, gettin' all worked up over a joke, how cute.
Plus having ALL the information concerning the events leading up to 9/11, (Not!). :lol:
You are really funny sometimes and what's even more hysterical you don't mean to be. :lol:
what it is is more revisionist history

Wow. Who'd have thunk it?

France Declares War on al-Qaida After Aid Worker Beheaded
Updated: 6 hours 17 minutes ago

PARIS (July 27) -- France has declared war on al-Qaida, and matched its fighting words with a first attack on a base camp of the terror network's North African branch, after the terror network killed a French humanitarian worker it took hostage in April.

The declaration and attack marked a shift in strategy for France, usually discrete about its behind-the-scenes battle against terrorism.

"We are at war with al-Qaida," Prime Minister Francois Fillon said Tuesday, a day after President Nicolas Sarkozy announced the death of 78-year-old hostage Michel Germaneau. The humanitarian worker had been abducted April 20 or 22 in Niger by al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb, and was later taken to Mali, officials said.

France Announces War Against al-Qaida

Since al Qaeda was on US Soil on September 10th, 2001, one can Assume they are here now also...

Since the Frogs Declared War on a Group, NOT a Country, and have Attacked within the Borders of a Country that is not thiers, do they have the Ability to Attack anywhere?...

Not that I Think they would Attack us, but I'm Curious about what they are doing.

:)

peace...

Really? The french declare war? They do have this thing about saddling the US with their shit ya know.
WWI
WWII
Vietnam

france? War? I am thinking the absinthe has worm riddled their brains.

Document that Claim.

peace...
he cant

August PDB, Damn it!...

I Love this "Debate"... I Lived it. ;)

Clinton was in Office when al Qaeda Declared War on us in 1996...

For 4 years?... Nothing aside from an Attack on a Medicinal Factory in a Country who Offered bin Laden to us and who Clinton Denied...

1998 Missile Strikes on Bin Laden May Have Backfired

It had a Wonderful outcome^

He also Ignored VERY Specific Warnings in 1999:

Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings - CBS News

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House,"

And now about that August PDB...

White House Releases Pre-9/11 Intel Memo - April 10, 2004

The MOST Telling Info in that PDB is that Clinton's Actions in 1998 were what was Motivating him towards Attacking the US on it's Soil.

Other than that, what's the Substance in that PDB?...

peace...

Forum List

Back