France and Britain send out troops to save their citizens.

French and British troops are actually doing something to get it's citizens out of danger. Meanwhile US forces ARE stuck at an airport.

How long do you figure it would take our military to build a few secured airstrips somewhere outside of that city? I think we already should have started, but its a shame we gave up the Bahgram base first.

French and British troops are actually doing something to get it's citizens out of danger. Meanwhile US forces ARE stuck at an airport.

Too bad Trump's plan said to close Bagram, ignore Kabul, strand 15,000 people and screw your allies! :smoke:

How long do you figure it would take our military to build a few secured airstrips somewhere outside of that city? I think we already should have started, but its a shame we gave up the Bahgram base first.

I thought the Army Corp of Engineers did that sort of thing in their sleep.

toobfreak
I wish I knew Mossad agent to assassinate a bully in my mma class . Supposed to be a fun class
I would pay 15 grand cash to kill this one psycho

May be if those North Americans at the airport in Afghanistan would disguise themselves as Central American illegal hordes.....may be then the Cretin in the WH will authorize to rescue them!

Probably yes!:dunno:

Everybody knows Biden and his thugs hate North Americans so.....

Last edited:
toobfreak
I agree but this guy is a trained killer
. Normally I fight back but this guy is so high level in fighting that it would be suicide

america-flag.gif

Only 10,000 Americans left behind...not bad for a Chinese president.

Has anyone considered it is possible that the Biden administration willfully aided and supplied the Taliban knowing full well the Taliban would capture billions in American military equipment and a solid foothold and territory from which to organize massive attacks on America?

Perhaps it was no blunder, but a well orchestrated attack on the American people from the very top of the chain.

When you have a "woke" Military like the US has today.....that care more about pronouns and shit

What can you expect?

When you have a "woke" Military like the US has today.....that care more about pronouns and shit

What can you expect?

Yeah, that would be too proactive for Biden and plus, that would be admitting he made a mistake.

I think the best course of action for EVERYONE now would be to offer Kamala Harris in a prisoner exchange for the Americans.

Yeah, that would be too proactive for Biden and plus, that would be admitting he made a mistake.

I think the best course of action for EVERYONE now would be to offer Kamala Harris in a prisoner exchange for the Americans.

Good idea!!! :up:

toobfreak
I agree but this guy is a trained killer
. Normally I fight back but this guy is so high level in fighting that it would be suicide

Sounds like you need some training in dim mak. It requires tremendous hand conditioning and strength plus a knowledge of the body, but I assure you, you'd be able to handle him.

But if this a-hole is that bad and the instructor running the class doesn't see it or care, have you tried talking to the guy, telling him he is over your skill level and to back it down a notch?

Beyond that, some night, I might find myself out in the parking lot waiting to explain it to him more clearly.

Ever see what a pair of nunchaku can do to the human neck and throat used like a nutcracker?

Baring all that, look at it this way: the guy is either going to kill you or make you a better fighter! :smoke:

Has anyone considered it is possible that the Biden administration willfully aided and supplied the Taliban knowing full well the Taliban would capture billions in American military equipment and a solid foothold and territory from which to organize massive attacks on America?

Perhaps it was no blunder, but a well orchestrated attack on the American people from the very top of the chain.
no. Stop being stupid.

Forum List

Back