Foxy News Chicks (or dudes)

-=d=- said:
Agreed. Except...She used to nail Dennis Rodman. I mean...really...there aren't many guys who could...uh..'compete' with a 6'10" Black man...IF you know what i mean... :(

So much for her taste in down to earth (nutty) men!! :rolleyes:

Since we have drifted (nice how I plugged that word in there, huh -=d=-) from the original topic and are discussing women in general:

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas.

A definite yum.

Abbey Normal said:
Vik, you might want to get an armpit pic of your French sweetie to be sure there isn't a forest under there. Unless you don't mind that kind of thing, of course. :D :)

Anything short of a mustache is awright by me!

no1tovote4 said:
Jessica Simpson was talking about this photo shoot on Jay Leno or one of those shows. She mentioned that they had to airbrush all her zits out of the pictures. She said she had the same problem with the "Boots are Made for Walking" video.

I 'airbrush' out pimples and other imperfections from the photos I take of ladies, too. As a courtesy :)

not that great, either of them, but since we are supposed to be restricting ourselves to news personalities....

Kieran Chetry

10.jpg

and

Maria Bartiromo

CNBC_maria.jpg

mariacover.jpg

nucular said:
The days of Walter Cronkite and the rest are over. Now we get the news from some real babes. I love Sophia Choi, Zain Verjee, Norah O'Donnel, Christy Paul and I'm sure I could think of more.

Does anybody have other favorites? :ssex:

Juliet Huddy. The best reason to get up early on the weekend.

Abbey Normal
And here is my news dude pick, Rick Leventhal:

I kind of think Shepard Smith has something, also who is that other guy that has the dark hair that was also covering the war? Tall Oh yeah Jeff Goldblatt, he's nice :D

5_21_450_goldblatt_jeff.jpg

Forum List

Back