Foxy News Chicks (or dudes)

Nuc

Jul 10, 2005
Sydney, Australia
The days of Walter Cronkite and the rest are over. Now we get the news from some real babes. I love Sophia Choi, Zain Verjee, Norah O'Donnel, Christy Paul and I'm sure I could think of more.

Does anybody have other favorites? :ssex:

nucular said:
The days of Walter Cronkite and the rest are over. Now we get the news from some real babes. I love Sophia Choi, Zain Verjee, Norah O'Donnel, Christy Paul and I'm sure I could think of more.

A little off topic, but speaking of babes, who is that chick on the cover of September's Maxime? WOW!

All right, off topic boys, of course they have beautiful chicks on the cover of Maxim. That's what the magazine is for. It's rarer to have someone with a talent (in this case journalism) who is also first rate eye candy. Get with the program.

nucular said:
All right, off topic boys, of course they have beautiful chicks on the cover of Maxim. That's what the magazine is for. It's rarer to have someone with a talent (in this case journalism) who is also first rate eye candy. Get with the program.

Whatever. And I'm a girl, btw.

For the Record, because i Know she'll..uh..come up:

Laurie Dhue isn't 'that' attractive...marginally attractive at best...imnsho

nucular said:

Yep...The Huntley-Brinkley Report. That even pre-dates Cronkite.
P.S. not babes just good...Back then.

nucular said:

Norah O'Donnel is pretty, I also think Keran Chechrie is pretty. It always seems like after a while they ruin their looks by getting those prissy anchorwomen hair cuts though. :scratch:

I'll vote for Laurie Dhue and Rita Cosby. Cosby is even better looking since she moved to MSNBC. Must be MSNBC's makeup crew working their magic on an already pretty woman.

I heard a story about Laurie Dhue a few months back. She was unhappy just giving news updates at Fox and asked for a reporter's assignment, which they gave her. Fox got so many complaints from men that Fox brought Dhue back to the updates chair. Anyone else hear this story? Don't know how true it is, but Dhue was doing news reports for a short time.

Bonnie said:
I agree I think Carmen Electra blows Jessica's doors off.

Agreed. Except...She used to nail Dennis Rodman. I mean...really...there aren't many guys who could...uh..'compete' with a 6'10" Black man...IF you know what i mean... :(

Forum List

Back