Fox's New Year's Eve Party

Wonder how many of their viewers know that Fox TV is a stealth madrasa? :eusa_whistle: :lol: CrusaderFrank

Guest15.jpg

When their beliefs are challenged arrogant assholes start whining for links.

Conservatives don't need any proof or links to believe anything. Just look at the string of faux scandals you all have spent 6 years peddling.
Asking haters like HBH and like-minded drones to provide links is tantamount to pulling teeth. Even IF they weren't too lazy to provide links, they couldn't because Breitbart :tinfoil: isn't a legible source.

you said he had "nothing" to do with CNN

nice back peddle coward...you said i had egg on my face....since you are clearly wrong, what is on your face humpty?

so 5% of fox is significant, but 5% of time warner is not

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

The relationship between KHC and Time Warner remains extremely strong, with the management of Time Warner believing that potential exists for KHC to act as the company’s regional investment partner for the Middle East.

He has nothing to do with CNN and does NOT own 5% of Time Warner. It would say so if they did and you aren't going to find anything that says they do. Keep looking.

5% of a small company (Netscape) absorbed as a tiny fraction of a much larger company (AOL) that then merged with an even LARGER company (Time Warner) comes out to just about nothing. Especially considering that they had stronger ties to AOL than Time Warner and AOL no longer has anything to do with Time Warner.

And let's not forget that the only reason people bring up Fox News' relationship with Al-Awaleed is that Fox is the conservative, anti-Islam and pro-attacking the middle east network yet somehow, for some mysterious reason, EVERYTHING they support is in line with what Saudi Arabia wants. Isn't that funny.

your opinion is not fact. you have been proven wrong in this thread, yet, won't admit it. your cowardice is noted.

My cowardice? Wow you are such a diva. :rolleyes:

you said he owns nothing

is this a true statement?

still nothing to back up your claims

yawn

The claim you tried to make was completely wrong. And the link you gave supported how wrong it was. So either make a new claim or stop being silly.

another lie. i backed up my claim. you have not.

typical troll

Where does it say that Al Awaleed has an equal share in CNN as he does in Fox News. That is your point. You have NEVER backed that up.

you said he had "nothing" to do with CNN

nice back peddle coward...you said i had egg on my face....since you are clearly wrong, what is on your face humpty?

so 5% of fox is significant, but 5% of time warner is not

LOL....what a maroon...

you also ignored this:

The relationship between KHC and Time Warner remains extremely strong, with the management of Time Warner believing that potential exists for KHC to act as the company’s regional investment partner for the Middle East.

He has nothing to do with CNN and does NOT own 5% of Time Warner. It would say so if they did and you aren't going to find anything that says they do. Keep looking.

5% of a small company (Netscape) absorbed as a tiny fraction of a much larger company (AOL) that then merged with an even LARGER company (Time Warner) comes out to just about nothing. Especially considering that they had stronger ties to AOL than Time Warner and AOL no longer has anything to do with Time Warner.

And let's not forget that the only reason people bring up Fox News' relationship with Al-Awaleed is that Fox is the conservative, anti-Islam and pro-attacking the middle east network yet somehow, for some mysterious reason, EVERYTHING they support is in line with what Saudi Arabia wants. Isn't that funny.

your opinion is not fact. you have been proven wrong in this thread, yet, won't admit it. your cowardice is noted.

My cowardice? Wow you are such a diva. :rolleyes:

you said he owns nothing

is this a true statement?

You said he owns as much of CNN as he does of Fox News. Is that a true statement?

And can you show me what percentage, if any, he owns of CNN? You cannot. Making every single post you've made meaningless.

When their beliefs are challenged arrogant assholes start whining for links.

Conservatives don't need any proof or links to believe anything. Just look at the string of faux scandals you all have spent 6 years peddling.

you have made a claim in this thread and still have not backed it up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you joking? Even YOU backed up my claim. But you can't back up yours for some reason hmm.

Are you joking? Even YOU backed up my claim. But you can't back up yours for some reason hmm.

Even for a Communist, you are one DUMB muthafucker.

Kingdom Holdings owns no stock in Fox News, Comrade Shitferbrains. Do you know why, stupid? Because Fox News isn't publicly traded you moron. The holding group owns shares in NEWS CORP, which owns Twentieth Century Fox, the Fox Network, FNC. Dow Jones,

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Seeks Deeper Ties To News Corp

Look, we all know that you're just a pathetic little commie flinging shit wildly because you have nothing positive to post about your filthy party and failed political agenda.

Even for a Communist, you are one DUMB muthafucker.

Kingdom Holdings owns no stock in Fox News, Comrade Shitferbrains. Do you know why, stupid? Because Fox News isn't publicly traded you moron. The holding group owns shares in NEWS CORP, which owns Twentieth Century Fox, the Fox Network, FNC. Dow Jones,

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Seeks Deeper Ties To News Corp

Look, we all know that you're just a pathetic little commie flinging shit wildly because you have nothing positive to post about your filthy party and failed political agenda.
Well since ownership in News Corp is what we've been talking about THIS ENTIRE THREAD you are obviously wrong. Now kindly GFY.

Btw yooohoooo Yurt I'm still waiting!

Well since ownership in News Corp is what we've been talking about THIS ENTIRE THREAD

No retard, YOU have been claiming (lying) that it was Fox News,

you are obviously wrong. Now kindly GFY.

You are a mindless Communist flinging shit in desperate hope that somehow someone will believe you. Pathetic worm.

Yurt kicked the shit out of you days ago Comrade Shitferbrains. You're just too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Now go jerk off to your poster of Pol Pot.

Well since ownership in News Corp is what we've been talking about THIS ENTIRE THREAD

No retard, YOU have been claiming (lying) that it was Fox News,

you are obviously wrong. Now kindly GFY.

You are a mindless Communist flinging shit in desperate hope that somehow someone will believe you. Pathetic worm.

Yurt kicked the shit out of you days ago Comrade Shitferbrains. You're just too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Now go jerk off to your poster of Pol Pot.
Well that was fast. Maybe you should try a little more foreplay with yourself next time :rofl:

Forum List

Back