Fox's New Year's Eve Party

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
10891593_766235976802792_3273169992884043850_n.png

you realize it is a publicly traded company and that he owns only 5.5%

why are you such a troll?

The #2 owner of Fox News in all the world.

why aren't you crying about his ownership in CNN? and what is your point?

Oh yeah? How much of CNN does he own?

about the same as he does in fox, 52 million shares for about 6% of the total shares

oooops, you guys just lost another talking point

about the same as he does in fox, 52 million shares for about 6% of the total shares

Link?

He controls programming on a network that tells the truth in only 18% of their "news" stories.

And the RW traitors defend him while hating on every other Muslim on the planet.

Is there anyone more gullible and more willfully ignorant than these America-hating RWs?

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n_zpsf7b61663.jpg

Link?

And on top of knowing that you won't be able to give me a link, I'd also like to point out that Fox News blatantly targets partisan republicans while CNN is aimed at everyone. So I'm not sure why you're even making that comparison.

Link?

Time Warner Kingdom Holding Company

i can't believe how ignorant you lefties are. you whine and moan about his stake in fox, yet don't give a shit about his stake in cnn.

your whiny double standards are laughable and pathetic

he also just put 300 mill into twitter, going to whine about twitter now and claim the saudis run it like you little liars do about fox?

Link?

And on top of knowing that you won't be able to give me a link, I'd also like to point out that Fox News blatantly targets partisan republicans while CNN is aimed at everyone. So I'm not sure why you're even making that comparison.

i gave you a link. oooops, egg on your face whiner

the comparison is real simple, you guys try to claim he runs fox or that fox is owned by the saudis and control it, yet, he owns about the same in cnn and you twits don't say boo about it.

if you can't see what that means then you're more blind than i thought

and there is puddly to back me up, he flat out claims the guy runs fox's programming, but the liar troll won't say the same about time warner/cnn

puddly is a dishonest troll

Link?

the comparison is real simple, you guys try to claim he runs fox or that fox is owned by the saudis and control it, yet, he owns about the same in cnn and you twits don't say boo about it.

Wow terrible comparison. Al-Waleed is directly investing in Fox News. FOX NEWS. He is the second largest investor. The Kingdom Holding Company WAS invested in AOL Times Warner. So his company had a timy fraction of a percentage of influence, MAYBE, over CNN. KEYWORD: HAD.

Al Waleed has NOTHING to do with CNN.

OOPS egg on YOUR face. Read your own link dummy.

Link?

Wow terrible comparison. Al-Waleed is directly investing in Fox News. FOX NEWS. He is the second largest investor. The Kingdom Holding Company WAS invested in AOL Times Warner. So his company had a timy fraction of a percentage of influence, MAYBE, over CNN. KEYWORD: HAD.

Al Waleed has NOTHING to do with CNN.

OOPS egg on YOUR face. Read your own link dummy.

are you fucking serious?

The relationship between KHC and Time Warner remains extremely strong, with the management of Time Warner believing that potential exists for KHC to act as the company’s regional investment partner for the Middle East.

who is the parent company of cnn you ignorant fool?

here is more:

Kingdom Holdings and the Prince also have a stake of Time Warner: that came by way of its initial investment of $145 million in Netscape, which subsequently got bought by AOL (NYSE: AOL). The company made further, unspecified investments in Time Warner in subsequent years, and according to its site, has a similar strategy to the one it has taken with News Corp., to partner with Time Warner on regional investments in the Middle East.

News Corp. Time Warner s Prince Alwaleed Invests 300 Million In Twitter mdash Tech News and Analysis

why don't you CITE your claim that he has nothing to do with cnn.....i cited my claim....pony up

Hey, nuddley-fuck...please share with the class how you came upon the "knowledge" the Saudi shareholder controls Fox's programming. And please do so before they redirect you to the booby hatch.

Forum List

Back