Fox's new 'fair and balanced' Obama video

FOX has no shame. Everything that video said was packed with lies of omission.

They talk about the rise in debt, but ignore the massive drop in revenue and GDP, caused by the Bush economic failure. They talk about job loss, but ignore that Obama immediately slowed down job losses with the stimulus package. They use gas prices from the pit of the recession, instead of the prerecession prices.

What a bunch of scumbags. They're lucky they're on cable, so their license can't be pulled. Yes, this is propaganda so bad that it would make Goebbels blush.

How fair is Obama's new numbers without putting in the 2009 numbers?
It paints a nice new outlook,

Totally fair, since his number included the 2009 spending from the Stimulus package.

But it's interesting that you want to play compare. Obama isn't claiming to be fair and balanced news media. It's good that you recognize that FOX is in the tank for Romney, and unashamedly so.

They talk about the rise in debt, but ignore the massive drop in revenue and GDP, caused by the Bush economic failure. They talk about job loss, but ignore that Obama immediately slowed down job losses with the stimulus package. They use gas prices from the pit of the recession, instead of the prerecession prices.

What a bunch of scumbags. They're lucky they're on cable, so their license can't be pulled. Yes, this is propaganda so bad that it would make Goebbels blush.

Totally fair, since his number included the 2009 spending from the Stimulus package.

But it's interesting that you want to play compare. Obama isn't claiming to be fair and balanced news media. It's good that you recognize that FOX is in the tank for Romney, and unashamedly so.

Thats where the "balanced part" comes out, given that every other network is in the tank for Obama.

Really?
Immediately slowed down job loses?
Statistics right from the gov. web site released today.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Take a good long hard look at 2009 and 2010

Really. Bush set the job loss record in Jauary 2009.

Obama+vs+Bush+Job+lost+021610_roadtorecovery.bmp

Thats where the "balanced part" comes out, given that every other network is in the tank for Obama.

Only to a paranoid fool. No other major network created anything even close to the lies of omission that FOX put out.

Only to a paranoid fool. No other major network created anything even close to the lies of omission that FOX put out.

apparently the concept of BALANCE eludes you. Stick to transgender issues, DickTuck.

Last edited:
So Fox News broadcasts Republican propaganda......what else is new?

They just got done running a piece attacking Democratic governors for vetoing voter suppression laws.

Classy.

Oh!! It's Fox! Therefore the war on women isn't a war on women, but there's a war on Christmas, as well as fuck-all everything else, including a democratic war on .... damn, I cannot follow their logic. :(

OP: I laugh that this was supposed to be an indictment of Fox News and it's really just an indictment of Obama. I know you'd love for them to peddle the false narrative that everything is hunky dory under Obama. It ain't going to happen and that's why they kick ass in the ratings.

Only if you like being fed lies of omission, which you probably do. Some people are too intellectually dishonest to deal with things in a fair and balanced way.

Can't the novelty president be satisfied with the protection he's already receiving?

networkobama.jpg

Actively promoting the Tea Party and the conservative agenda while attacking the left is fair and balanced? I don't think so.

Actively promoting the Tea Party and the conservative agenda while attacking the left is fair and balanced? I don't think so.

How about actively attacking the tea party and the conservative agenda while promoting the left? Is that balanced?

You know that Fox and MSNBC started in the same year,1996.
One is conservative and the other is liberal.
Liberals want to get rid of Fox,
Conservatives watch MSNBC and get a kick out of it, but Conservatives never say, that they want to get rid of MSNBC. Many don't watch MSNBC.
Why can't Liberals watch Fox and be entertained by it? Like cons do with MSNBC?
All they want is to ge it off the air. Why don't they just not watch it and shut up about it?
That is what freedom is all about one is for libs the other is for cons.
What that tells me, is Liberals are intolerant and can not accept another point of view in this nation.

You know that Fox and MSNBC started in the same year,1996.
One is conservative and the other is liberal.
Liberals want to get rid of Fox,
Conservatives watch MSNBC and get a kick out of it, but Conservatives never say, that they want to get rid of MSNBC. Many don't watch MSNBC.
Why can't Liberals watch Fox and be entertained by it? Like cons do with MSNBC?
All they want is to ge it off the air. Why don't they just not watch it and shut up about it?
That is what freedom is all about one is for libs the other is for cons.
What that tells me, is Liberals are intolerant and can not accept another point of view in this nation.

M-U-S-T C-O-N-T-R-O-L-A-L-L-N-E-W-S ad nauseam

That's what MSNBC does, actively promotes the liberal agenda and attacks the right.
And the fair and balanced, is about equal points of view being discussed (which it does) and having more libs on the show (which it does), on some of the shows, not about the agenda.

Strangely, nowhere in that four minute review of Obama's first term did they mention killing Obama, getting out of Iraq, saving the auto industry, saving the financial sector, a booming stock market, passing Obamacare, ending DADT, preventing a depression....

I guess Fox ran out of time

Strangely, nowhere in that four minute review of Obama's first term did they mention killing Obama, getting out of Iraq, saving the auto industry, saving the financial sector, a booming stock market, passing Obamacare, ending DADT, preventing a depression....

I guess Fox ran out of time

Which led to their nickname of "Fairly Unbalanced."

Lefties have a hard time with different opinions being allowed. They're all for diversity and tolerance as long as you agree with them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back