FOXNews soon to be off air...

Yeah, I noticed a lot of their articles now and their biasing techniques (compared to years ago) are much more to the left.
It just needs to swing radically to the extreme left before libs and progs will claim it their own.

I haven't owned a TV in over 5 and half years so the "Operation Mockingbird Lame Stream Media" hasn't shaped my thinking in any shape, fashion or form since. Ruppert Murdoch is a globalist that belongs to the same exclusive clubs of the other 5 media giants that control 90 percent of ALL media. Since I stopped watching TV, I am infinitely more informed and I have thrown off the programming.

So, guno? You think what I posted was funny in what way? "Funny" as in amusing" or "funny" as in you agree that the lamestream media is an unmitigated joke.........explain yourself, if you would.........."man up" as the saying goes.

The Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 no longer applies and our beloved "corporate" government can legally spew propaganda with no repercussions. The lame stream media is no different than the USSR's propaganda news outlet that was known as the "Pravda".....I never would have believed that I would live to see this but as I look back? It was happening covertly before my epiphany....hell, it was happening before I was even born....look at how the JFK public murder was covered and how the murder of the patsy Oswald was covered....what was done to those that said that the official story of JFK's murder was bullshit and what happened to them..."free press"?????? Seriously?

Fox had a great formula. Leggy blondes with big tits and conservationism. The blondes by themselves won't do it.

They don't have good enough ratings to stay on air... their own progressiveness has screwed them over

MSNBC Wins Advertiser Demo in Weekday Prime in May

I see. So, for one brief time MSNBC ties or pulls slightly ahead of Fox and that is it, Fox is done? that is your argument? Believe me, Fox will rebound. All of the current damage to Fox was done by a bunch of Libby women who filed unproven charges then left to go join other networks like MSNBC, like Kelly.

People take a breath and think neither FOX or MSNBC has changed their basic coverage when one party is all the way out of power as the Democrats are now their supporters are more engaged and paying more attention to the news the supporters of the party that has full control are not after the 2008 election it was the exact opposite the right was engaged and the left wasn't.

I haven't owned a TV in over 5 and half years so the "Operation Mockingbird Lame Stream Media" hasn't shaped my thinking in any shape, fashion or form since. Ruppert Murdoch is a globalist that belongs to the same exclusive clubs of the other 5 media giants that control 90 percent of ALL media. Since I stopped watching TV, I am infinitely more informed and I have thrown off the programming.
Shut up weirdo. No one cares about the ramblings of a tin foil hat wearing retard like you. Go read some more bullshit conspiracies and leave us out of it.

Shut up weirdo. No one cares about the ramblings of a tin foil hat wearing retard like you. Go read some more bullshit conspiracies and leave us out of it.

Hey, dumb fuck......learn punctuation and where to place a strategically placed "comma" because it will help you to not look so fucking stupid....or at least not any more stupid than you can help.

Here is an example of how "punctuation matters"......(forget all you learned about how "black lives matter", this is important, son)

Let's take your opening and rather lame salvo that you addressed to me....."Shut up weirdo".

There is a VERY glaring error in how you wished to insult me and it's blatantly obvious that you are a failed example of the public school/fool system. Seriously, basic punctuation like what you missed was late grade school shit or at the very least? It was taught in the lower middle grades.........how old are you? Were you simply passed along with no regards to your educational level????? How can I help you express yourself better?.......help me, help you........notice that strategically placed comma???????? They are used and needed for a reason......hope this helps and let me know if you need a tutorial. My mission is to help because at heart? I am a "giver".......it's what I do.

So, here is your lesson and by rote "Shut up, weirdo".....see how that changes the entire complexion of this simple three word sentence??? Isn't that fucking AMAZING?????????

(snicker)

They don't have good enough ratings to stay on air... their own progressiveness has screwed them over

MSNBC Wins Advertiser Demo in Weekday Prime in May

I see. So, for one brief time MSNBC ties or pulls slightly ahead of Fox and that is it, Fox is done? that is your argument? Believe me, Fox will rebound. All of the current damage to Fox was done by a bunch of Libby women who filed unproven charges then left to go join other networks like MSNBC, like Kelly.
The ratings are not there to stay on the air…

FOXNews soon to be off air...

...and Donald Trump couldn't possibly win the Presidency this coming Nov. 2016.

All according to the "anonymous sources" Left. :laugh:

Their ratings are so low they can't even pay the bills... sounds like the federal government

Foxitis is running rampant on this board.

Seek medical attention people. Unless you own stock who gives a fuck when they rise & fall.

Last edited:
Where do you get your information?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Foxitis is running rampant on this board.

Seek medical attention people. Unless you own stock who gives a fuck when the rise & fall.
No doubt, Fox has the ratings of a progressive news network no wonder they are failing… LOL

Forum List

Back