Foxnews Poll has Obama up by 5

Romney is done for.

Is it sinking in yet, nutters?

RETARD alert. AT this point in time Carter was beating Reagan, Bush was beating Clinton. Remember those polls?

Wrong:

"But there is another apparent misconception in the Romney campaign, which Nate Silver rightly picked up on in a tweet: Carter didn’t lead Reagan for much of the campaign. Below is a graph of all the polls, plus a smoothed trendline. The public polls were graciously provided by Robert Erikson and Christopher Wlezien, who use similar data from every election from 1952-2008 in their forthcoming book, The Timeline of Presidential Elections—which everyone should buy. I’ve supplemented their data with some late private polls conducted by the two campaigns, which are available in this paper by Warren Mitofsky."

trialheats1980-1024x744.png

What Really Happened in the 1980 Presidential Campaign ? The Monkey Cage

You right-wing nuts are so oblivious to history and facts that it is pathetic and at the same time amusing to watch.

Last edited:
Hey.................even Billo the Clown (Bill O'Reilly) said that the way the poll was done was probably wrong.

I guess that's only when the poll shows their guy losing.

Romney is done for.

Is it sinking in yet, nutters?

RETARD alert. AT this point in time Carter was beating Reagan, Bush was beating Clinton. Remember those polls?

Yup I sure remember both Carter and Clinton.

I also remember Reagan won in a landslide and Clinton beat Bush.

Don't be counting those chickens before they hatch there numbskulls.

You may be wiping egg off your faces.

Forum List

Back