Should we invade Libya?

Pasco08

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2012
Florida
I was watching the news and Said we have two Naval warships headed that way and i was wondering if anyone else thinks we should invade. I am really getting tired of our people getting attacked because of petty stuff like a youtube video. And if our people ever attacked a consulate or embassy of a middle eastern country here it would be war no questions asked. So why don't we give em a taste of their own medicine and fight back instead of laying down.

Those people should jut love us after the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of bombs we sent to them.

No,

We should invade "Russia".

First, Romney says it's "Russia that is our number one geo political foe".

Second, Sarah Palin could direct the attack from her house.

We're not going to invade Libya. Obama wants to slash the military budget. The key is to stop being afraid of oil spills and get off the Arab tit and pump our own oil out of the ground and leave those miserable Muslim animals to themselves. Got the guts America?

Last edited:
No,

We should invade "Russia".

First, Romney says it's "Russia that is our number one geo political foe".

Second, Sarah Palin could direct the attack from her house.

Alaska has a large supply of nuclear armed Cruise Kyaks.

I was watching the news and Said we have two Naval warships headed that way and i was wondering if anyone else thinks we should invade. I am really getting tired of our people getting attacked because of petty stuff like a youtube video. And if our people ever attacked a consulate or embassy of a middle eastern country here it would be war no questions asked. So why don't we give em a taste of their own medicine and fight back instead of laying down.

Do you realize that this attack occurred because we killed the number 2 al qaeda with a drone?.

Obama is killing al qaeda by the dozens. Of course there's going to be an occasional retaliation.

Should he stop killing al qaeda?

Actually most of the people of Libya like the U.S.

There were pro American demonstrations there today.

Plus, drones are cheaper than trillion dollar invasions.

Too bad Bush didn't get that.

We already did... We bombed them for quite a while last year.

But no, their current government has apologized and is willing to work with us to catch those. Until they show themselves to be liars, there is no reason not to trust them. There have also been counter protests against those who committed these acts.

Let's avoid war when we can. Hopefully the 50 marines will be enough to secure our diplomats.

Forum List

Back