Foxnews Poll has Obama up by 5

It's the bounce. It's the first poll they took after the convention. Dated 9 to 11th of September.

Why are you gloating over what is the norm after a convention? The only reason analysts say that Romney didn't get a bigger bounce than he did is because he announced Ryan 3 weeks before the convention.

Last edited:
It's the bounce. It's the first poll they took after the convention. Dated 9 to 11th of September.

Why are you gloating over what is the norm after a convention? The only reason analysts say that Romney didn't get a bigger bounce than he did is because he announced Ryan 3 weeks before the convention.

The reason he didn't get a bigger bounce is that he is a bad candidate with a bad message.

But as all libtards tell us, FOX NEWS does nothing but lie, and is unreliable. Oh wait... unless they say something you like, right?

We know you're a dumbass, no need to beat us over the head with that information.

so, you deny that libtards in here say FOX NEWS is nothing but lies and is unreliable?

That would make you the dumb ass.

If you conservatives trust Foxnews, then this poll is for you to chew on.

btw, what have I ever said about Fox's polls?

This is what all you progressives get for electing Mitt to head the liberal lite party... Too many people are leaving your party.

Bye!

We know you're a dumbass, no need to beat us over the head with that information.

so, you deny that libtards in here say FOX NEWS is nothing but lies and is unreliable?

That would make you the dumb ass.

If you conservatives trust Foxnews, then this poll is for you to chew on.

btw, what have I ever said about Fox's polls?

Oh look, here's something I said about Fox's polls today!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5974729-post54.html

Romney is done for.

Is it sinking in yet, nutters?

RETARD alert.

Thank you for announcing your presence.

AT this point in time Carter was beating Reagan, Bush was beating Clinton. Remember those polls?

Each election is unique but if you want to cling to that, have at it.

To answer your question, no, I don't remember having been an infant and grade schooler during those elections.

I have a question for you now:

Wanna bet on this election?

Forum List

Back