FoxNews - Obama +3

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/103008_poll.pdf

Obama 47, McCain 44, Other 2, Undecided 6

What's odd about this is that it's a 2-day polling average. The number of people polled is also rather low. 924 Likely Voters.

Oh, Divecon, they also sampled more Democrats than Republicans.

D - 379
R - 364
I - 146

Their margin of error is very high. + or - 5.

This poll is consistent with the polls that do less than 1000 likely voters, GWU/Battleground and IBD/TIPP.

There are a couple of these polls that are questionable.

I dunno... if you look at the trends from this week, most polls have Obama between 3 and 5 points.

Clinton only won in 1992 because Perot won 1/4 of the vote and 8% of the vote in 1996. Since then, Bush has won the vote by .5% and 4%. There's nothing wrong with winning an election by 5 points. It's the electoral college that matters. That's where the landslide is going to be.

Looking over Fox's history of polling yet again, they keep changing the number of people they sample. I'm calling BS on this poll. If you look at their history, they keep changing the number of people sampled. Compare this to Rasmussen who has consistently interviewed 3000 people.

Fox is going to have egg on their face Tuesday night.

Just to get an idea as to where the race is.

Seems as though the national polls dont really tel us much, I'm focused on these battleground state polls, thats where we will win or lose the election. I wish you would post these results more than the nationals but hey, were on the same side, just dont jinx us Dave.

Forum List

Back