Foxnews lies about new black panthers.

Where did I say they weren't racist? What I said was the degree of coverage on the rightwing propaganda news outlet and talk radio far outweighs their numbers and the actual crimes they have committed

Just like Willie Horton, Rev Wright and now the NBPP is the new "fear the black man" being trotted out before the election
The goal post isn't moving asshole.

Your contention is that the NBPP was not intimidating voters and to be even more of an idiot you also contend that the KKK in robes and carrying nightsticks aren't intimidating at all.

Moron.

The goal post hasn't moved

A black man is running for president again and FoxNews needs a new "fear the black man " target. It is par for the course, Republicans do it every election. It scores points with their base and gets the rightwing vote out

Are you competing with rdean for the 'TruthMocker Stupid Poster of the Month' award?

Your contention is that the NBPP was not intimidating voters and to be even more of an idiot you also contend that the KKK in robes and carrying nightsticks aren't intimidating at all.

Moron.

Well, what we have learned form RW is that size DOES matter! His thinking is so circular and so erroneous that next he will claim 'all zuchini are the same in the dark.'
*snort*

(It is beyond me why anyone would want to perpetuate a reputation of dishonesty and stupidity, even on the net.)

Only reason I can think of is the person is dishonest and stupid!
biggrin.gif

Just the NBPP, but you knew that, you race-baiting asswipe.

A black man is running for president again........

Time to ramp up the fear the black man rhetoric

Oh cool, the race baiting rhetoric is ramping up. Assclown.

Not race baiting, just a fact of life

Race is part of our heritage, so is "fear the black man " rhetoric. We have a new presidential election coming and suddenly the NBPP is top billing on Fox News again.

Pointing it out is not race baiting.

Where did I say they weren't racist? What I said was the degree of coverage on the rightwing propaganda news outlet and talk radio far outweighs their numbers and the actual crimes they have committed

Just like Willie Horton, Rev Wright and now the NBPP is the new "fear the black man" being trotted out before the election

Moron.

A black man is running for president again and FoxNews needs a new "fear the black man " target. It is par for the course, Republicans do it every election. It scores points with their base and gets the rightwing vote out

Oh horse shit, you've got a hate group that just put out a hit on national television and not a damned thing was done about it. Give me a fucking break. Fear them? Hell no but if they march down my street they better have a permit. And if I see them in between the flags at the polls I'll be calling for the police after I call the news people....

They want to kill some crackers, kill some cracker babies.... Not in my town....

Moron.

Are you competing with rdean for the 'TruthMocker Stupid Poster of the Month' award?

Care to discuss?

Do you honestly believe that race has not played a role in our political history? Do you see a reason to inordinately fear the NBPP? What have they actually done to date to warrant the extent of political coverage from the right?

I guess it is easier to just dodge the issue, isn't it?

Moron.

Ménage à trois.

I can't believe anyone actually sticks up for these racist fucks.........

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.
Why are we still getting threads on a minor incident almost four years later?

But don't you think the portrayal of a billy club as a "stick" to be just a tad bit disengenous?
“two” standing on the side walk, one with a stick

A stick implies something along the lines of the size of Harry Potter's wand. A billy club has only one meaning... intimidation.

Immie

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.

But don't you think the portrayal of a billy club as a "stick" to be just a tad bit disengenous?
“two” standing on the side walk, one with a stick

A stick implies something along the lines of the size of Harry Potter's wand. A billy club has only one meaning... intimidation.

Immie

I'm out of rep for you today, but you are just nailing this!

:eusa_clap:

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

99% of the rightwing nuts on this forum would defend them.

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

That would depend on who you define as rightwing nuts.

Do you really think I would defend them?

Immie

You need to list who those "rightwing nuts" are who would support them.

Otherwise, your claim is that of a coward.

I would guess only ONE poster might defend the KKK, and whether there are defenses of the NEW Black Panthers or not, they remain a disgusting HATE group.:mad:

FOXNEWS LIES ABOUT NEW BLACK PANTHERS.

Fox News said Holder refused to bring charges against two NBP blocking the polling station and hurling racial slurs at voters and against the group. A bold face lie as usually. Bush refused to bring charges because they had done nothing illegally. Holder did the same. There were only “two” standing on the side walk, one with a stick and neither were blocking the entrance to the polling station and neither were hurling racial slurs to intimidate voters. This was another time and another place and then only one was using racial slurs and he was only exercising his freedom of speech. Ugly and racist but not a crime. If the two had been KKK, white supremacist, skinheads, militia with guns, Fox News, Rush, Hannity and O”Reilly would not have said anything.

New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and ... The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King ... Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was ... as they concluded that his activities did not rise to the level of intimidation
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:tongue:

You're an idiot.

What happened in Philly was as blatant an example of voter intimidation at a polling place as I've seen in years. If it HAD been the KKK doing what the New Black Panther Party were doing that day...their hood wearing asses would have been in jail in a heartbeat and the full wrath of the US judicial system would have been unleashed on them...but because the two who were standing in front of that polling station were black and this Attorney General doesn't believe minorities can commit voter intimidation, they were given a pass. It's a joke. Just like Eric Holder in general. He's without question the worst AG we've ever had. From his swinging Marc Rich's pardon in the final hours of the Clinton Administration... to his looking the other way while the ATF sold guns to drug cartels...to his sanctioning raids on Gibson Guitars to protect the jobs of Indian workers over the jobs of Americans...to his suing Boeing for building a factory in a right to work State...to his invoking civil rights law to block States from asking for valid ID in order to vote. After Eric Holder leaves they are going to have to fumigate the Justice Department to get rid of the stench.

Last edited:

I would guess only ONE poster might defend the KKK, and whether there are defenses of the NEW Black Panthers or not, they remain a disgusting HATE group.:mad:
I agree that the NBPP is a hate group, as does the Southern Poverty Law Center.

As NYCarb-whatever posted "99%" of some list of persons, I have to assume he has a list comprised of at least 99 posters - it's hard to have some percentage of a person.

So, clearly that idiot wants folks to believe there are at least 99 posters here who are supporters of the KKK. As such, he really should list who those posters are, or just be outed for posting a lie.

And, if he doesn't post a list, then I am perfectly comfortable in considering him a coward.

And, sadly, yes there is at least one poster here who is likely at least a big fan of the KKK. I think there may be at least three that I would feel comfortable on that list - Ariux, Matthew, and Yidnar. Unfortunately there may be a couple more.

But, five or six posters is a far cry from 99 posters.

The NBPP is involved in voter intimidation and it is fascinating to watch which posters have no problem with voter intimidation.

More than fascinating, plain scary.

You know what, asshole? I had an ancestor fight in the Civil War with the Massachusetts 54th Infantry. He lost an arm fighting to protect the rights of blacks in this country. So you can take your race baiting and shove it. I'm a conservative and I would treat the KKK EXACTLY like I'd treat the New Black Panther Party...with disdain.

All of the groups listed in this thread have the right to assemble peaceably with permits where permits are required and without where permits are not required.

NO ONE, has the right to intimidate voters at a polling place.

All of the groups listed in this thread have the right to assemble peaceably with permits where permits are required and without where permits are not required.

NO ONE, has the right to intimidate voters at a polling place.
Yes, I would definitely support the right of either group to assemble and to speak. Our First Amendment means little if we cannot defend even the most repulsive speech.

But, as you said, this is about voter intimidation and that should be in the best interests of everyone, regardless of party. But, as we see, there are those who sellout country to party.

I agree that the NBPP is a hate group, as does the Southern Poverty Law Center.

As NYCarb-whatever posted "99%" of some list of persons, I have to assume he has a list comprised of at least 99 posters - it's hard to have some percentage of a person.

So, clearly that idiot wants folks to believe there are at least 99 posters here who are supporters of the KKK. As such, he really should list who those posters are, or just be outed for posting a lie.

And, if he doesn't post a list, then I am perfectly comfortable in considering him a coward.

And, sadly, yes there is at least one poster here who is likely at least a big fan of the KKK. I think there may be at least three that I would feel comfortable on that list - Ariux, Matthew, and Yidnar. Unfortunately there may be a couple more.

But, five or six posters is a far cry from 99 posters.

The NBPP is involved in voter intimidation and it is fascinating to watch which posters have no problem with voter intimidation.

More than fascinating, plain scary.

All true, and I agree. I see only Ariux as flat out KKK material. I have not read much posted by Mathew, and don't read much yidnar posts either.

Forum List

Back