Fox weighs in on Rice/domestic violence

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Fox host Brian Kilmeade spends just 13 seconds addressing Ray Rice video joke Mail Online

A Fox & Friends host today spent just 13 seconds addressing a sick joke he made on Monday's show about the video of ex-Baltimore Ravens player Ray Rice punching his fiancée in an elevator.

'The message is take the stairs!' Host Brian Kilmeade had quipped on Monday.

The comment, which was made following a discussion about the footage showing the NFL running back knocking his now-wife unconscious in February, drew sharp criticism.

On Tuesday, Kilmeade addressed the quip - but fell short of apologizing.

'Comments we made during this story yesterday made some feel like we were taking the situation too lightly,' he said to the camera. 'We are not, we were not. Domestic violence is a very serious issue to us, I can assure you.'

After he made the remark on Monday, his co-hosts Steve Doocy and Anna Kooiman giggled before Doocy added: 'The message is when you’re in an elevator, there’s a camera' before smoothly segueing into a new report.

Exactly what we have come to expect from Faux slime and further proof that it is NOT a news network.

foolishness in my opinion , one day the news is full of stories on a guy that commits suicide . Then its that Joan Rivers lady and now this ' rice ' and wife foolishness . Amazing to me the stuff that people find to be news worthy !!

You're reaching again, nuddley. But it's okay as your fellow low information losers will eat it up as usual.

So, you're saying he did not say those things?

Please post a link to proof of that.

Or, are you just making excuses for the poor taste of that one entertainment network?

foolishness in my opinion , one day the news is full of stories on a guy that commits suicide . Then its that Joan Rivers lady and now this ' rice ' and wife foolishness . Amazing to me the stuff that people find to be news worthy !!

Yeah, women being knocked cold by bullies twice their size ... Its all just too boring, isn't it.

You always sound like a teenager but I think I remember you saying you're - uh - older.

Maybe you're just stupid.

Either way, its this cavalier attitude about domestic violence that allows it to continue. If little twerps like you had the balls to take a stand, we could stop all abusers, men AND women.

Yeah, women being knocked cold by bullies twice their size ... Its all just too boring, isn't it.

You always sound like a teenager but I think I remember you saying you're - uh - older.

Either way, its this cavalier attitude about domestic violence that allows it to continue. If little twerps like you had the balls to take a stand, we could stop all abusers, men AND women.

If Michael Samms ever knocks out a lover half his size, will you also be this furious?

yep , its boring , girl married him a few weeks later you old Mrs. Kravits you !! Some would say that yer like a little old biddy / lady Luddley !!

If Michael Samms ever knocks out a lover half his size, will you also be this furious?

I know of a man whose very small wife was very abusive. People have a right to NOT live in fear.

Yes, I would hope I would be furious if I heard of one man abusing another.

I know of a man whose very small wife was very abusive. People have a right to NOT live in fear.

Yes, I would hope I would be furious if I heard of one man abusing another.

I'll bet you would!

mind yer own business , maybe , yer gonna blow a gasket Luddley . I mean , I and ost others won't care that you are furious and I / we'll just smile at your chagrin .

mind yer own business , maybe , yer gonna blow a gasket Luddley . I mean , I and ost others won't care that you are furious and I / we'll just smile at your chagrin .

You think you would be so snotty and condescending and cavalier if you were the victim of abuse? Or a member of your family?

Seriously. Stop trying so hard to be "kewl" and think about yourself or a family member, someone you care about, being knocked unconscious by a bully who likely has done it before and will do it again.

Adding -

And, then ask yourself if it would be okay with you that some ignernt yahoo on fux made fun of your loved one.

Just because you are unable to feel anything for other human beings doesn't mean others should follow suit.

foolishness , the fact that its a big news story on any news program is foolishness Luddely , imo !!

same goes for the recent suicide guy and joan rivers , anything other than a mention of the event is foolishness , imo !

Luddy hates "FauxNews" yet he/she/it sure watches it a lot!

Why don't you mind yer own business Luddy?

You're reaching again, nuddley. But it's okay as your fellow low information losers will eat it up as usual.

So, you're saying he did not say those things?

Please post a link to proof of that.

Or, are you just making excuses for the poor taste of that one entertainment network?
Pick one. With you it makes no difference. Hear a molehill, make it into a mountain.

You've asked this same question on another thread and I will answer it again. Yes I would be...and I would hope he'd be prosecuted for it.

You've asked this same question on another thread and I will answer it again. Yes I would be...and I would hope he'd be prosecuted for it.

But then, that's actually not the question is it?

Rice was prosecuted. Rice received a sentence, that being no jail time.

If the justice system gave the Man such a light sentence, one I happen to disagree with ( the ass should be doing some serious prison time ), how do we say the NFL should do more?

If heads should role we should be asking the justice department to look into this, NOT the NFL.

That's just absurd.

Forum List

Back