Fox relocates Mt. St. Helens to Alaska I see..

Mount St. Helens is recharging: What rising magma means
Fox News - *59 minutes ago*
Alaska's Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological ...

Mount St. Helens is recharging: What rising magma means | Fox News

Just saw this while perusing the news- you tell me! lol

OMFG!!! Are you really THAT retarded!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The article was from Alaska, not Mt. St Helen's!

You're priceless, FranCoWtf! never leave USMB!

You're a reminder of what it means to belong to the Liberal Intellectual Elite

Alaska's Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological ...

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption
The report comes from ANCHORAGE, Alaska
Researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological Society of America.
Alaska Volcano Observatory
They did not say Mt. St. Helens was in Alaska.
Alaska Volcano Observatory - Search Results

Last edited:

Well, that was worth a chuckle. But definitely NOT as earth-shattering as 57 states. :D

f0e33ab719615fd3568ea575ecf848757a6570e167544e4040bb9281ec341970.jpg

In you blind stupidity you failed to notice that nowhere in the article was it said that Mt. St Helens is in Alaska.

The scientists who discussed the possible future eruption of Mt. St. Helens were gathered and had their discussion in Anchorage, Alaska.

If I were crude and offensive person like you, I would call you a "hater dupe".

francoHFW reminds me of the carpenter who measured and cut a piece of lumber and exclaimed: "Damn it, I measured and cut twice and it's still too short".

Forum List

Back