Fox relocates Mt. St. Helens to Alaska I see..

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Mount St. Helens is recharging: What rising magma means
Fox News - *59 minutes ago*
Alaska's Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological ...

Mount St. Helens is recharging: What rising magma means | Fox News

Just saw this while perusing the news- you tell me! lol

Alaska's Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological ...

Having a difficult time reading the article? It clearly states scientists are meeting in Alaska to discuss Mount St.Helens. It also states:

Scientists keep a close eye on the Washington volcano, which has erupted on and off since its deadly 1980 blast. Studies of past eruptions suggest Mount St. Helens is more likely to spend the next few hundred years rebuilding a beautiful, snowy peak, rather than blowing the countryside to smithereens.

Does anybody know how to read?

From the link: "ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological Society of America."

They are at a meeting in Anchorage talking about Mt. St. Helens.

OP FAIL

"Fox News *- 1 hour ago
Alaska's Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward "

It's just the search link that's screwed up.

My humble apologizes Fox news.

Troll misleading again

The institute is in ALA.. and they state the WASHINGTON VOLCANO

Rubber Room this shit.. like what should be done with all of Franco's troll threads and replies

Does anybody know how to read?

From the link: "ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological Society of America."

They are at a meeting in Anchorage talking about Mt. St. Helens.

OP FAIL

:lol:

CaféAuLait;9032595 said:

Having a difficult time reading the article? It clearly states scientists are meeting in Alaska to discuss Mount St.Helens. It also states:

Scientists keep a close eye on the Washington volcano, which has erupted on and off since its deadly 1980 blast. Studies of past eruptions suggest Mount St. Helens is more likely to spend the next few hundred years rebuilding a beautiful, snowy peak, rather than blowing the countryside to smithereens.

Wow, i did t read it, but how did he miss that. What a propaganda tool

oh and gratz on sinking his battleship

Hey, the FOX ARTICLE STARTED OUT ""ALASKA"S MT ST HELENS". Don't get your panties in a bunch lol...

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Mount St. Helens is nowhere near another eruption, but new magma is rising underground, heaving the volcano upward and outward by the length of a fingertip, researchers said in Anchorage on Friday at the annual meeting of the Seismological Society of America.

Panties in a bunch from laughing. But that's it.

fail.png

Holy cow. You freeking lied to get folks to trash FOX....
Actual cut and paste -
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Mount St. Helens is nowhere....

Worse than pathetic

Forum List

Back