Fox News's Old Viewership Is Getting Even Older

Snippet:

Fox News's ratings among 25- to 54-year-olds is the lowest it's been in 12 years, even as the cable channel remains the highest-watched of all its competitors.

Fox News's Old Viewership Is Getting Even Older - The Wire

So how many USMBers actually watch the FOXNEWS?

I watch O'Reilly's show every day, it's the only one I could stand to watch, and I can barely stand that.

Fox News Viewership in 25-54 demo is still twice as high as any other cable news channel. Even if that wasn't true, I still wouldn't really understand what the point of this thread is.

I watch O'Reilly's show every day, it's the only one I could stand to watch, and I can barely stand that.

Does anyone watch Al Sharpton?

If so can you splain to me why he finds it necessary to yell throughout his show...
Why doesn't a producer tell him he is miked and doesn't need to yell....

What an amatuer.

He is an embarrassment to the world of news media. Cannot figure out how he says on the air.

If so can you splain to me why he finds it necessary to yell throughout his show...

What an amatuer.

He is an embarrassment to the world of news media. Cannot figure out how he says on the air.
Because he's very popular and people love him.

What's the point? Is the radical left wishing that old Fox viewers just die and save them the trouble of hiring VA administrators to cut off their medication? Y'all lefties may get your wish with Obamacare.

I guess the point that is trying to be made is...

Fox suks.
GOP sucks...
Republicans suk.
White people suk....
Bush suks...

What an amatuer.

Not if you look at his ratings....
Which you based all this on...

The old kooks aren't always watching FOX. Sometimes, they're posting here. After they get their instructions from FOX.

And bedowin's "openly dreaming of defecating in Sarah Palin's mouth" is a shoe-in for the kook-of-the-week award.

You're one of the top five stupidest individuals in the forum. Do you ever say anything worth while?:uhoh3:

What an amatuer.

It would be totally racist to fire him. It is totally racist to criticize him.

That's how he stays on the air.

Snippet:

Fox News's ratings among 25- to 54-year-olds is the lowest it's been in 12 years, even as the cable channel remains the highest-watched of all its competitors.

I know one thing, aint nobody watching MSNBC or CNN :badgrin:

What an amatuer.

It would be totally racist to fire him. It is totally racist to criticize him.

That's how he stays on the air.

Channeling S.J. the "it's racist to read Fox demographics" boy :lmao:

Now that's funny.

Last edited:
Snippet:

Does this mean MSNBC viewership is getting younger and dumber?

Forum List

Back