Fox News Says

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Weinerman is gonna talk to the media in about a minute.. stay tuned.

omg,,,, brietbart shows up and takes over the mike that weinerman was supposed to use. no sign of weinerman.. brietbart is demanding an apology.. weird..weird

so weinerman confessess, it was his pictures, he sent it, he lied about being hacked. and all you dumb ass liberals believed every word of his lie.

Dumbass liberals believed his lies just like cons believed Tortapper's lies.
Partisan parrots of all stripes are dumbasses.

Umm where is your proof that everyone believed him?

reserving judgement until you have all the facts is what adults do

The claim was dumbass liberals believed him . And thats a fact

Admit it truthie - you beleived, didn't you?

Got to agree with Truthie on this....hard to believe anyone believed this childish dolt....
...but, jeeeeezzzzz....the apology was so embarrassing and so difficult to watch.

So I turned it off.

Look, he's my congressman, only in the sense that I'm in his district, never voted for him, will continue in that manner....but I hate to see anyone go through that.

Got to agree with Truthie on this....hard to believe anyone believed this childish dolt....
...but, jeeeeezzzzz....the apology was so embarrassing and so difficult to watch.

So I turned it off.

Look, he's my congressman, only in the sense that I'm in his district, never voted for him, will continue in that manner....but I hate to see anyone go through that.

then you obviously didn't read the comments on this forum when the story broke. I'm sure you can find them if you look.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when the story broke, if only because I couldn't believe anyone could be stupid enough to do this and still be able to breathe without assistance.

So I turned it off.

then you obviously didn't read the comments on this forum when the story broke. I'm sure you can find them if you look.

OK, you are correct....so let me correct the post.....'nobody with one barely functioning neuron, and/or any knowledge of politicians....'

Or....nobody with whom I could expect to have an intelligent conversation....

Or.....only someone who didn't have the sense to get in out of the rain....

Or....…only one so stupid, if the teacher told 'em to do an essay they'd have sex with a Mexican....

...would have believed the Weiner-tale.

Forgive me?

So I turned it off.

OK, you are correct....so let me correct the post.....'nobody with one barely functioning neuron, and/or any knowledge of politicians....'

Or....…only one so stupid, if the teacher told 'em to do an essay they'd have sex with a Mexican....

Forgive me?

Jillian believed him. forgive me? :lol:

Forgive me?

Jillian believed him. forgive me? :lol:

I recall her original defense of her fav, so, I leave it up to her to either apologize to the nation, or select one of the 'or's' above.

The real prob for Weiner is that his 'crime' wasn't serious enough to be a real Democrat-resume enhancement...

...now, if he had killed a couple of his squeezes, this guy could have been the next...oh, say...Vice-Pres candidate, with a John Edwards endosement!

So, he blew it!
Wait...poor choice of words.

Yea, annoying when people tar others with the same brush, isn't it? So why the fuck to you keep doing it, moronic one?

And, as for reserving judgment... why the fuck don't you do that too?

Take your own advice, stupid.

Forum List

Back