Barbara Walters: If Palin 'Can Ride Around On Her Bus, Weiner Can Stay In Congress

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Now this just goes to show the mentality of a blatant liberal mindset. The Palin obsession with the left is unbelievable and to tie Palin to this story shows desperation and shear terror of her possibly becoming President if she runs. Palin is a civilian and they try to find a way to tie her into this scandal that has nothing to do with her. So if Palin drives around in her bus, liberals in congress can do whatever the hell they want.

Barbara Walters | Sarah Palin | The View | The Daily Caller

On Monday’s broadcast of “The View,” co-host Barbara Walters went to bat for Weiner and proposed that the picture in question was intended for his wife and not for whom it was sent.

“First of all, I have my own theory about why he took that picture, if indeed he did take that picture,” Walters said. “This is my theory – this doesn’t mean that it is right. He is married to this beautiful woman, whom I know, who a lot of us know, who the chief of staff to Hillary Clinton and she travels a lot. And it may be that he took that picture and sent it to his wife to say this is how much I miss you. That’s possible.”

That drew laughter from even “The View” co-host Joy Behar, a staunch liberal whose politics fall in line with Weiner’s. However, Walters also defended Weiner by attacking former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. She argued if Palin can make a bus tour and be considered viable for the presidency, then Weiner can get away with this and continue to be a sitting congressman.

so riding around in a bus visiting historic sites is equivelant to sending lewd pictures over the internet to women who you are not your wife?

how did our society become so freakin ignorant?

If Barbara Walters can stay on TV for 40 years with that lisp anything's possible.

Now this just goes to show the mentality of a blatant liberal mindset. The Palin obsession with the left is unbelievable and to tie Palin to this story shows desperation and shear terror of her possibly becoming President if she runs. Palin is a civilian and they try to find a way to tie her into this scandal that has nothing to do with her. So if Palin drives around in her bus, liberals in congress can do whatever the hell they want.

On Monday’s broadcast of “The View,” co-host Barbara Walters went to bat for Weiner and proposed that the picture in question was intended for his wife and not for whom it was sent.

“First of all, I have my own theory about why he took that picture, if indeed he did take that picture,” Walters said. “This is my theory – this doesn’t mean that it is right. He is married to this beautiful woman, whom I know, who a lot of us know, who the chief of staff to Hillary Clinton and she travels a lot. And it may be that he took that picture and sent it to his wife to say this is how much I miss you. That’s possible.”

That drew laughter from even “The View” co-host Joy Behar, a staunch liberal whose politics fall in line with Weiner’s. However, Walters also defended Weiner by attacking former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. She argued if Palin can make a bus tour and be considered viable for the presidency, then Weiner can get away with this and continue to be a sitting congressman.

Walters's comment was pretty stupid, but I do have this question. If Palin is "a civilian" and according to her daughter, the bus trip is a family vacation, doesn't that place her in violation of campaign finance laws?

Personally, I hope Weiner does stay in Congress; he will define the Democrat Party as the party of no standards. Had he been a Republican he would've been gone before it became an issue.

Sarah Palin scares the left honchos because they believe she has the charisma to beat Obama. The minions who hang out on message boards, taking their cue from the higher echelons, despise her out of all proportion to her presence.

Personally, I hope Weiner does stay in Congress; he will define the Democrat Party as the party of no standards. Had he been a Republican he would've been gone before it became an issue.

You're right. That's why David Vitter resigned, along with Mark Sanford, Larry Craig, and John Ensign (before you say Ensign did resign, yes, he did, when he was about to be expelled on charges related to the coverup).

Thatchers people had it right...she is beneath them and an idiot. Fuck Palin but she is making her side look like idiots though. They actually think that dumb ass is going to run.

We know...we know she is milking those morons. Buy her books idiots. Watch her show idiots. Soon, watch her movie you fucking morons.

$$$$$$$ She quit for it and is milking the right beyond belief.

Walters's comment was pretty stupid, but I do have this question. If Palin is "a civilian" and according to her daughter, the bus trip is a family vacation, doesn't that place her in violation of campaign finance laws?

What is the violation? Is she running for anything?

Not so sure. If Weiner is going to show an "erect" dick, at least show one in "adult" size. Someone might think he's a "pervert".

If she's not running, paying for a family vacation out of campaign funds is a big no-no.

Not so sure. If Weiner is going to show an "erect" dick, at least show one in "adult" size. Someone might think he's a "pervert".
To expand on that, and to carry on the Palin connection:
If we have to see Weiner's wiener, can we see Palin's boobies?
:eusa_drool:

I still can't get over the OP referring to the "liberals' obsession over Palin"!!
:lol:
If anyone would recognize obsession, .......... :eusa_whistle:

To the topic:
How in the hell is the two things similar?
Can anyone defend Babs on this?

If she's not running, paying for a family vacation out of campaign funds is a big no-no.

She's paying out of campaign funds? I was unaware that she had any campaign funds since usually you need to run for some sort of office before you can collect campaign funds.

Forum List

Back