Fox News releases statement in support of wrongly arrested CNN reporter

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Minnesota police arrested at CNN reporter despite there being no cause for that, after he showed credentials and was broadcasting live with CNN equipment.
the reporter was Hispanic and a white reporter from CNN said he was not arrested despite being in the same situation.
Here is Fox News statement:

Minnesota police arrested at CNN reporter despite there being no cause for that, after he showed credentials and was broadcasting live with CNN equipment.
the reporter was Hispanic and a white reporter from CNN said he was not arrested despite being in the same situation.

Just an observation, maybe I missed it, but when Cuomo was caught on video threatening a guy for calling him Fredo, Hannity spoke out in support of him. They've also spoken out in support of CNN in them having WH access.

When Tucker Carlson home was doxxed and people surrounded his home scaring his family and verbally abusing them, or, when Tucker was caught on video calling out one of the lawyers of the CPL who made a disgusting comment to one of his daughters, no one spoke out in his support.

I don't think all at CNN are this biased, but I wonder about orders from Zucker, or the far left in general. I fear some people attaining more power.

Is that really the best link you can find?

Or as bluzman61 just put it:

"Too bad for the black fella. MAYBE he should've NOT broken any laws and listened to the police officer? Or kept his carcass out of trouble?"

The police are never wrong, so if CNN got arrested, they were obviously on the wrong side of the law! Next time, keep your nose clean boy or we'll lean on your neck-- -- -- HARD. :safetocomeoutff:

tmp-cam-4145889992729078812.jpg

Forum List

Back