Fox News Poll: Majorities favor mask and vaccine mandates

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
This is very tough for conservatives because they can't cry "CNN fake news!" when it comes to a poll by their favorite news outlet.
I too support these kinds of mandates during a pandemic.

This is very tough for conservatives because they can't cry "CNN fake news!" when it comes to a poll by their favorite news outlet.
FOX. lmao.

1632059133740.png

1632059165708.png

Enough said....

Now shut the fuck up prog slave and put your mask on, as your prog masters demand that you comply....

Three-quarters of registered voters are "extremely" or "very" concerned about the pandemic (74 percent), a 5-point increase from August when 69 percent were worried. The shift comes mainly from Republicans (+14) and men (+8).

Good to see more Republicans taking the virus seriously.
Especially since 99.9999999999999% of them have never actually seen a virus.

Come Friday, all America will know 2 things....

1. Traitor Joe cheated in AZ

2. Fox News helped him cheat

Come Friday, all America will know 2 things....

1. Traitor Joe cheated in AZ

2. Fox News helped him cheat
To be fair, I have to question the accuracy of your #1 point. It's arguable that Traitor Joe actually participated. He was probably in his basement, watching TV, eating ice cream and soiling himself when the actual steal occurred.

But yeah. Fox was in on it.

View attachment 541314

View attachment 541315
Enough said....

Now shut the fuck up prog slave and put your mask on, as your prog masters demand that you comply....
DAMN IT!!!!!!!! I just moved three weeks ago and everything is a mess, but I just have to go through the boxes and gather up all the materials and make me a mask that says that! ^^^^^^^^^^

I will call fake news from my favorite news source.

Although the survey claims to be a representative sample of voters, in reality it is a survey of people who answer their cell phones or landlines for calls from unknown numbers and happily respond to surveys and claim to be voters.

As soon as the CDC said everyone could take their masks off, just about everyone did.

An overwhelming majority of people do not wear masks in public indoors where I live. I'd say over 90%. I have done a lot of traveling recently. I noticed the same in every state I went to, including NY (but in NY it was probably closer to 75%.

>I too support these kinds of mandates during a pandemic.

This position is illogical.

If the vaccines and masks work, then the people who use them are protected. If they don't work, then it does not make any sense to make people involuntarily wear them.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
To be fair, I have to question the accuracy of your #1 point. It's arguable that Traitor Joe actually participated. He was probably in his basement, watching TV, eating ice cream and soiling himself when the actual steal occurred.

But yeah. Fox was in on it.

Didn't traitor Joe say something like

I have assembled the greatest election FRAUD team in history....

I will call fake news from my favorite news source.

Although the survey claims to be a representative sample of voters, in reality it is a survey of people who answer their cell phones or landlines for calls from unknown numbers and happily respond to surveys.

As soon as the CDC said everyone could take their masks off, just about everyone did.

An overwhelming majority of people do not wear masks in public indoors where I live. I'd say over 90%.

>I too support these kinds of mandates during a pandemic.

This position is illogical.

If the vaccines and masks work, then the people who use them are protected. If they don't work, then it does not make any sense to make people involuntarily wear them.

Regards,
Jim

Translation - they all know both the murderous fraud vax and the mask are 100% pure bull....

The vast majority also favored FDR locking up innocent Japanese Americans during WW2

Why, since it violated everything the Constitution stood for?

Because of fear, which is what the DNC runs on.

To hell with rights, just to make you safe.
That's a great perspective.

When I read the pure fear-mongering in these forums, I will now see the people who interned my family members after Pearl Harbor. I will see my father-in-law who had a wonderful job and was able to provide his family with a comfortable life, having to do brutal agricultural work to feed his family, who were not interned but lost everything anyway. I will see my husband, as a child, afraid of the possibility that they would have to sleep outside with the rattlesnakes.

The fear-mongering leftists probably will think this is all very funny.

Thanks for your post.

Yet they don’t trust the CDC

Most folks have a little common sense and a dash of self preservation.

Not tRumplings, of course, but most folks do.

Forum List

Back