FOX news out of Britian

What the hell are you talking about? Murdoch and his sons are pulling it off the air. They want to take over Sky.

From the OP's article.......It was a business decision. .... :cool:

"Fox News is focused on the U.S. market and designed for a U.S. audience and, accordingly, it averages only a few thousand viewers across the day in the U.K.," 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

"We have concluded that it is not in our commercial interest to continue providing Fox News in the U.K.,"

1933-book-burning-800x430.jpg

Fox News Off the Air!

"Fox News is focused on the U.S. market and designed for a U.S. audience and, accordingly, it averages only a few thousand viewers across the day in the U.K.," 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

"We have concluded that it is not in our commercial interest to continue providing Fox News in the U.K.,"
Also from the article, Fox only had about 2,000 viewers in Britain. Like I said, they've got taste.

Also from the article, Fox only had about 2,000 viewers in Britain. Like I said, they've got taste.
lol poor hack

lol poor hack
Okay maybe three thousand?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Celebrity Big Brother is so classy.

:lmao:

Gogglebox’s Sandra Martin reveals she’d have sex on TV AND turn lesbian if she was on Celebrity Big Brother like BFF Sandi Bogle

The bubbly TV star, who quit the Channel 4 show this summer, would treat fans to some very X-Rated scenes after confessing a secret crush on Jemma Lucy

Gogglebox's Sandra Martin reveals she'd have sex on TV AND turn lesbian if she was on Celebrity Big Brother like BFF Sandi Bogle

ETA; I have to admit I became addicted to Coronation Street for a while when I had television.

:)

Gogglebox’s Sandra Martin reveals she’d have sex on TV AND turn lesbian if she was on Celebrity Big Brother like BFF Sandi Bogle

The bubbly TV star, who quit the Channel 4 show this summer, would treat fans to some very X-Rated scenes after confessing a secret crush on Jemma Lucy

Gogglebox's Sandra Martin reveals she'd have sex on TV AND turn lesbian if she was on Celebrity Big Brother like BFF Sandi Bogle

ETA; I have to admit I became addicted to Coronation Street for a while when I had television.

I've never watched reality tv. I don't like it. I like PBS Brit shows like Sherlock and Last Tango in Halifax, though.

I've never watched reality tv. I don't like it. I like PBS Brit shows like Sherlock and Last Tango in Halifax, though.

Ever watched "Are you being served?" or that other one about that overbearing woman Hyacinth?

NOt really. I think the person who said that Fox being in the UK might complicate Newscorps attempt to take over Skye news had it right.

Similiarly, for a time, Murdoch owned the Chicago Sun-Times, and pretty much ruined its reputation by trying to make it like the post. But when Fox acquired Channel 32, they had to sell the Times.

lol poor hack
Okay maybe three thousand?
that is not what i meant lol

Forum List

Back