Fox News makes Obama Cry

I'm right here and not running away

Grab the link for me and tell me what you want me to watch for and i will.

Or continue to avoid and deflect, the ball is in your court.

The 'ball" is and has been in your court but you are apparently too afraid to pick it up as you attack and smear the player on the field from your seat in the stands.

You are trying to spin this and claim that I am avoiding because i won't take your bait and play by your "rules." The facts have been shown and even a righty admitted what cavuto did was a lie and despite his spin to try and claim that it was only a small lie (paraphrasing) it doesn't change the fact that it was a lie.

BTW You are running away from the facts. I am still waiting on details and specifics from the posts to substantiate your accusation against me and you have been asked on multiple occsaions and you have ran away on every occasion. Your mere presence on the board is not a valid excuse for running away from teh FACTS and admitting that you are wrong.

I provided the evidence and you turned tail and ran as you continued to make you false accusation that you refuse to substantiate.

The link is here in this thread, go find it yourself and tell how you think cavuto talking up the numbers when they have no real clue is being honest.

Fine dont do the tiny favor if you dont want me to debate it with you.

and i'll do you a favor and re-explain it so you understand your hackery from our previous interaction. you creatively seperated my entire statements, which were qualified by previous language within the paragraph, so that they were no longer in context. Then your responses further removed them from their context in a way that misrepresented the argument I had made.

Don't bother with him, Pilgrim, this is the way smith rolls.

So chiming in to engage in baselss attacks against me as you pile on says what about you?? Believe me, you don't want to know.

Not piling on at all, I just gave a heads up on how your roll. You didn't let me down. LOL

Don't bother with him, Pilgrim, this is the way smith rolls.

So chiming in to engage in baselss attacks against me as you pile on says what about you?? Believe me, you don't want to know.

Not piling on at all, I just gave a heads up on how your roll. You didn't let me down. LOL

How I "roll" is by trying to talk about the facts to righties when by now I should know better and then I get defensive when some loser hack takes being proven wrong personally so they stalk me across the boards to engage in baseless attacks against me while offering nothing valid to the thread or the discussion being had.

Yeah, that about sums me up.

I've looked several pages back but I can't figure out what you gentlemen are discussing. One things for sure it's not the original post..

How I "roll" is by trying to talk about the facts to righties when by now I should know better and then I get defensive when some loser hack takes being proven wrong personally so they stalk me across the boards to engage in baseless attacks against me while offering nothing valid to the thread or the discussion being had.

I'm more an american than righty. Why wont you just pop up the link to the video and tell me what you want me to comment on in it?

I'm right here waiting.

LOL, you don't talk facts...and this is the only board I'm on.
I was talking about you, not to you. So settle down, junior, and take a deep breath.

I'm more an american than righty. Why wont you just pop up the link to the video and tell me what you want me to comment on in it?

I'm right here waiting.

LOL So you wnat me to tell you what to comment on?? Can't you make up your own mind and discuss something without being told what to focus on??

Furthermopre, I am still waiting on the specifics from the posts that will support your allegation. Why are you afraid to discuss the posts specifically??
Avoid and deflect is apparently all you have to offer. I have already provided my POV on the video and have repeated it so why would repeating it change that?? You have a link to the video and you have my POV so why do you need me to tell you what to focus on??

What whining and crying? Obama is finally starting to play hardball like the Republicans do. Did Bush or any other Repub prez care what the far left thought of them? So why should Obama care what the whacko right thinks, let alone let it influence his appointment decisions and policy.

I'm right here waiting.

LOL So you wnat me to tell you what to comment on?? Can't you make up your own mind and discuss something without being told what to focus on??

Furthermopre, I am still waiting on the specifics from the posts that will support your allegation. Why are you afraid to discuss the posts specifically??
Avoid and deflect is apparently all you have to offer. I have already provided my POV on the video and have repeated it so why would repeating it change that?? You have a link to the video and you have my POV so why do you need me to tell you what to focus on??

Put up the video and tell me what you want me to watch for. Its not hard to understand.

Here is the video, I think said person did this, what do you think pilgrim?

Pretty easy. Unless your not really interested in my opinion and just are interested in upping your post count with your drivel.

Im still waiting, its going on 24 hours since my first request.

LOL, you don't talk facts...and this is the only board I'm on.
I was talking about you, not to you. So settle down, junior, and take a deep breath.

LOL so you admit that you are a TROLL.

BTW I do talk about the facts just as I have in this thread and in others. However, posters like you who can't deal with facts that run counter to their opinions tend to get confrontational and start lashing out at any who dare to disagree with them which is exactly why you felt the need to come into this thread and ONLY attack me while offering nothing to the debate. well if you have nothing to add then please stop trolling it only serves to make you look foolish and desperate

The ball is in your court. If in your next post you do not put up the video you want a comment on then you are admiting you dont really care about someone giving you an opinion on it.

I am done asking you to post it. Either you want a comment about whatever video you are talking about or you dont.

I'm right here waiting.

Put up the video and tell me what you want me to watch for. Its not hard to understand.

Here is the video, I think said person did this, what do you think pilgrim?

Pretty easy. Unless your not really interested in my opinion and just are interested in upping your post count with your drivel.

Im still waiting, its going on 24 hours since my first request.

I ahve already done that so there is no point in doing it again and this is nothing but an avoidance tactic by you to avoid the fact that you lied about me when you falsely claimed I "deleted half of your post" and now you set up an imaginary line and unless I refuse to cross your imaginary line I am avoiding. it's all just a lame attempt to CYA and avoid admtting that you were wrong.

so put up or shut up. talk about the posts and if you want to know my opinion on the video go read it since it has already been posted.

The ball is in your court. If in your next post you do not put up the video you want a comment on then you are admiting you dont really care about someone giving you an opinion on it.
I am done asking you to post it. Either you want a comment about whatever video you are talking about or you dont.

Thank you for showing me you dont really care and just want a tit for tat war.

Bye bye

As an olive branch i extend one last offer. Please put up the link or the post number of the post with the video you want comments on.

Last edited:
What whining and crying? Obama is finally starting to play hardball like the Republicans do. Did Bush or any other Repub prez care what the far left thought of them? So why should Obama care what the whacko right thinks, let alone let it influence his appointment decisions and policy.

Bush really didn't care what the right thought of him either. It cost the republicans big time in the last election. The problem that obama has is that his policies are big buck items that we need to print money to even have an appearence that we can afford them. Fact is, it will ruin the economy, and our dollar on a global level. Therein lies the difference. The problem is that there is an election coming in 2010, and that could very well hurt the democrats.

Bush really didn't care what the right thought of him either. It cost the republicans big time in the last election. The problem that obama has is that his policies are big buck items that we need to print money to even have an appearence that we can afford them. Fact is, it will ruin the economy, and our dollar on a global level. Therein lies the difference. The problem is that there is an election coming in 2010, and that could very well hurt the democrats.

I believe we are scheduled to print enough money to increase the amount in circulation by 120%

As a side note Jimmy Carter printed money for his plans in the 70's and he increased the money by 13%.....how much inflation did that cause again?

I believe we are scheduled to print enough money to increase the amount in circulation by 120%

As a side note Jimmy Carter printed money for his plans in the 70's and he increased the money by 13%.....how much inflation did that cause again?

Not to mention the mortgage rates at around 20%, and double digit inflation. Seems the government just doesn't learn from past mistakes.

Thank you for showing me you dont really care and just want a tit for tat war.

Bye bye

As an olive branch i extend one last offer. Please put up the link or the post number of the post with the video you want comments on.

You are not offering an olive branch and you know it. Stop playing games and talk about the facts, if you can. However, my bet is you will continue to try and make me jump through hoops as you avoid the FACTS and try to claim that if I don't jump through your hoops and cross your imaginary line that I am avoiding. Sorry but that's just ridiculous and any HONEST poster would admit to that FACT.

Oh and I see that you are still running away from providing details about the post that you said I "deleted half" of when i did not and you know it. Howeve you are not honest enough to admit when you are WRONG.

Answer this simple question.

Why can't you talk about the specifics of the post that you claim I edited??

YOU made the allegation so where is your PROOF? I even cut and pasted the posts in this thread in their entirety and you avoiding substantiating your allegation once again.

I do think it's hilarious that you try to claim that you are offering ME an olive branch as you ask me to do all of the work for you. Do you often try to take so much as you pretend to offer things to other people? My comments and the video are posted in this thread. I went and hunted down your lies about me and proved your wrong with your own post so what's the problem?? Are you really too lazy to do the work for yourself??

Oh and I'm sorry if you think i am being too mean but frankly I am growing tired of your childish games.

Forum List

Back