Fox News makes Obama Cry

So, tell us why your beloved liberal MSM failed, and are failing to report on little things like Van Jones, ACORN, Kevin Jennings, Mark Lloyd, Cass Sunstein, Harold Kho, and the rest of the anti-american dirtbags who support or are deeply involved in this sham presidency and administration.

But hey, we have to give ABC news credit. At least they were willing to break the Reverend Wright story, and Jake Tapper defiantly questioned ol' Robert Gibbs on why they are trying to wage their weak and spineless war on FOX news. It seems that ABC is the first of the liberal MSM to actually start seeing through this anti-american sham of a president and his inept liberal anti-american sham administration.

Yea, the MSM did fail... they all parrot that SAME bullshit about Jeremiah Wright that Fox does...

Funny, here's a ex-Marine that served his country and he has the courage to call out abuses by our government, and your right wingers call him a traitor...WTF?

Do ANY of you ever look INTO any of this crap Fox spews?

Ordinarily, if someone refers to a former Marine as an 'ex-Marine' I will remind them that there are NO 'ex-Marines'. However, I believe that Wright is the exception to the rule. He is, without doubt, an ex-Marine. He is not an honorable man that deserves the respect due to our former servicemen. He is a racist, anti-American, piece of shit who has profited on the backs of ordinary black Americans by turning them against the country that gives them the opportunity to be whatever they choose to be.

So I guess Wright's idea to have his church mission bring in black lawyers, doctors and other successful blacks to mentor children and expose them to positive role models, discuss the possibilities and avenues to their own success instead of the streets and gangs only helps create anti-American pieces of shit?

The size and scope of your right wing bias is only exceeded by your ignorance...

Yea, the MSM did fail... they all parrot that SAME bullshit about Jeremiah Wright that Fox does...

Funny, here's a ex-Marine that served his country and he has the courage to call out abuses by our government, and your right wingers call him a traitor...WTF?

Ordinarily, if someone refers to a former Marine as an 'ex-Marine' I will remind them that there are NO 'ex-Marines'. However, I believe that Wright is the exception to the rule. He is, without doubt, an ex-Marine. He is not an honorable man that deserves the respect due to our former servicemen. He is a racist, anti-American, piece of shit who has profited on the backs of ordinary black Americans by turning them against the country that gives them the opportunity to be whatever they choose to be.

So I guess Wright's idea to have his church mission bring in black lawyers, doctors and other successful blacks to mentor children and expose them to positive role models, discuss the possibilities and avenues to their own success instead of the streets and gangs only helps create anti-American pieces of shit?

The size and scope of your right wing bias is only exceeded by your ignorance...

The leadership of the missnamed "conservatives" are sociopaths that attack others on what they themselves are weakest on....that being truth.

Racism and Sexism with a touch of anti-american sentiment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo&feature=fvw]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

Guilt By association

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prhnc2fxAzg&feature=related]YouTube - The shocking video Barack Obama does not want you to see!![/ame]

Anti-semitism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBqHE-q8S9E&feature=related]YouTube - Rev Jeremiah Wright Talking About The Illuminati?[/ame]

It's funny how when James Dobson or Pat Robertson say controversial shit, liberals pearl clutch, but with Rev. Wright's comments, well you know, it's a black thing. Yeah, okay. Assholes.

When he was also whining from his pulpit every Sunday about how evil our country is, that makes him a racist, anti-American who makes money out of creating hatred and disharmoney. Bringing in mentors etc does not balance that out. That is what pastors are supposed to do. Idiot.

The leadership of the missnamed "conservatives" are sociopaths that attack others on what they themselves are weakest on....that being truth.

Huggy, you wouldn't recognize truth if it walked up and introduced itself to you. You're such a fucking ass, you should be grateful that Gunny is kind enough to let the intellectually challenged play in his forum.

Hey Pilgrim, did you post these links to show off your ignorance or that you swallow everything Fox and the right serve up to you?

WHY don't you TRY acting like a responsible citizen and an adult? LISTEN to the WHOLE sermon these out of context snippets were taken from...Here's a thought for your little pea...did you ever consider that these snippets were edited for ONE SOLE objective...to slander and defeat Barack Obama in an election by slandering Jeremiah Wright. There is NO objectivity or balance to this crap...

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - The full story behind Rev. Jeremiah Wright's 9/11 sermon « - Blogs from CNN.com

As this whole sordid episode regarding the sermons of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright has played out over the last week, I wanted to understand what he ACTUALLY said in this speech. I've been saying all week on CNN that context is important, and I just wanted to know what the heck is going on.

I have now actually listened to the sermon Rev. Wright gave after September 11 titled, "The Day of Jerusalem's Fall." It was delivered on Sept. 16, 2001.

One of the most controversial statements in this sermon was when he mentioned "chickens coming home to roost." He was actually quoting Edward Peck, former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq and deputy director of President Reagan's terrorism task force, who was speaking on FOX News. That's what he told the congregation.

He was quoting Peck as saying that America's foreign policy has put the nation in peril:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD3tniqn_20]YouTube - Rev. Wright's speech after 9/11[/ame]

Wright said "America's chickens are coming home to roost"

SO DID Ron Paul...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0]YouTube - Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate[/ame]

Huggy, you wouldn't recognize truth if it walked up and introduced itself to you. You're such a fucking ass, you should be grateful that Gunny is kind enough to let the intellectually challenged play in his forum.

I think we both know what the truth is. You cannot apparently blame your lack of it on ignorance. I unlike you am happy to see you on a national message board. It is useful to see you lie publicly. Sure, there are about 20% of the population that will not even think of challenging your hatred of democracy and the fundimental truths we have tried to live by. I am not wasting my time trying to infuence you. The disease of your filthy influence on others is easily innoculated with a few words of truth.

When he was also whining from his pulpit every Sunday about how evil our country is, that makes him a racist, anti-American who makes money out of creating hatred and disharmoney. Bringing in mentors etc does not balance that out. That is what pastors are supposed to do. Idiot.

What Reverend Wright is "whining" about and criticizing is not America or it's people, but the actions of our government when it causes harm, carnage and death to innocent human beings...as a man of God he is keenly aware that God will never bless those actions...

It's ironic; right wing "whining" about government is the ultimate form of patriotism, but when a black preacher does it, THEN it's EVIL...

I think we both know what the truth is. You cannot apparently blame your lack of it on ignorance. I unlike you am happy to see you on a national message board. It is useful to see you lie publicly. Sure, there are about 20% of the population that will not even think of challenging your hatred of democracy and the fundimental truths we have tried to live by. I am not wasting my time trying to infuence you. The disease of your filthy influence on others is easily innoculated with a few words of truth.

Repeating crap about someone doesn't make it true, sweetie, it just makes you look stupid..... oh, yea, you can't help looking stupid. I get it.

What Reverend Wright is "whining" about and criticizing is not America or it's people, but the actions of our government when it causes harm, carnage and death to innocent human beings...as a man of God he is keenly aware that God will never bless those actions...

It's ironic; right wing "whining" about government is the ultimate form of patriotism, but when a black preacher does it, THEN it's EVIL...

You have a cross over between church and state here. Where is the feigned outrage. Shouldn't Rev. Wright stay out of politics like you wnat the rest of the churches to? Of course not. He shouldn't have to, but then neither should other religious leaders or those on the far right.

Repeating crap about someone doesn't make it true, sweetie, it just makes you look stupid..... oh, yea, you can't help looking stupid. I get it.

I understand why you must constantly call truth "crap". You hand out shit sandwiches all day and if you can convince someone shit is good they might try eating it.

You have a cross over between church and state here. Where is the feigned outrage. Shouldn't Rev. Wright stay out of politics like you wnat the rest of the churches to? Of course not. He shouldn't have to, but then neither should other religious leaders or those on the far right.

There is no cross over between church and state here...he is preaching, not violating the first amendment...America has a long history of active clergy participation in human rights issues like the civil rights marches in the '60's...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Well I listened to Wright. Man talk about a racist and America hater. This guy really takes the cake but he's black so no one seems to care. If a white person had said all that man, the liberals and the media would crucify them. Jeeze, if Wright doesn't like America, well take a hike to some other country. Though I suspect he make a damned good living here in racist, greedy America.

As for Fox news. Well I watch them all and I can honestly say that Fox is the fairest and it is balanced. you will always find both side of an issue defended. Every news organization has its opinion side and its hard news side and Fox, in my mind, is the fairest. CNN comes close in some areas and MSNBC, well I wonder if Chris Matthews still has that shiver going up his leg over Obama. Jeeze, MSNBC and Obama should get a freaking room. Nothing fair and balanced on that station and I've watched. I have no doubt that if Obama stood up and declared himself King Obama the First MSNBC would be the first ones down on the ground kissing his feet.

Obama doesn't like Fox because they ask tough questions and expect answers. The toughest iinterview I've ever seen with Obama was the one he gave Bill O'Reilly. Bill didn't soft soap anything and he was pushing for answers. I don't think Obama knows what to do when someone isn't fawning all over him and just waiting with baited breath for his answers. Oh he's a charismatic and eloquent speaker but that can only carry you so far especially when the asker wants answers not BS.

Well I listened to Wright. Man talk about a racist and America hater. This guy really takes the cake but he's black so no one seems to care. If a white person had said all that man, the liberals and the media would crucify them. Jeeze, if Wright doesn't like America, well take a hike to some other country. Though I suspect he make a damned good living here in racist, greedy America.

As for Fox news. Well I watch them all and I can honestly say that Fox is the fairest and it is balanced. you will always find both side of an issue defended. Every news organization has its opinion side and its hard news side and Fox, in my mind, is the fairest. CNN comes close in some areas and MSNBC, well I wonder if Chris Matthews still has that shiver going up his leg over Obama. Jeeze, MSNBC and Obama should get a freaking room. Nothing fair and balanced on that station and I've watched. I have no doubt that if Obama stood up and declared himself King Obama the First MSNBC would be the first ones down on the ground kissing his feet.

Obama doesn't like Fox because they ask tough questions and expect answers. The toughest iinterview I've ever seen with Obama was the one he gave Bill O'Reilly. Bill didn't soft soap anything and he was pushing for answers. I don't think Obama knows what to do when someone isn't fawning all over him and just waiting with baited breath for his answers. Oh he's a charismatic and eloquent speaker but that can only carry you so far especially when the asker wants answers not BS.

You are funny.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you will always find both side of an issue defended.
Preposterous statement. You obviously NEVER watch Fox.

White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News - FOXNews.com

Please show me one source offering an opinion in this "news" story who supports the comments Dunn made about Fox news.

The story they ran about Dunn's complaints of biased and one-sided reporting was completely biased and one-sided. Talk about irony.

Wright said "America's chickens are coming home to roost"

SO DID Ron Paul...

YouTube - Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate

And I dont like the fact that Ron Paul made that dishonest anti-american statement either.

He still sounds racist, anti-semetic, and anti american "in context"

You sound really naive if you believe that blowback is not a reality...

And also you are unable to distinguish hyperbolic rhetoric of a preacher from the facts he bases his criticism on...

But hey, I could be wrong...maybe we didn't drop an atomic bomb on Nagasaki...our CIA had nothing to do with toppling Mohammad Mosaddeq in Iran...and of course we honored every treaty signed with the American Indian tribes...but hey we provided those warm and fuzzy reservations for the indigenous people of this continent...

Forum List

Back