Fox News: Major Hasan Awake, Speaking to Medical Staff

My opinion?

Heal this idiot. Make him healthy and put him in the brig. Have a trial, find out why he did it, and then, either life in prison or execution.

Use all the information gleaned from this moron to go after terrorists.

Simple.

My opinion?

Heal this idiot. Make him healthy and put him in the brig. Have a trial, find out why he did it, and then, either life in prison or execution.

Simple.

Interesting.

Sounds exactly like what we do at Gitmo. :eusa_whistle:

"It was an attack - one or more men decided with malice to attack a US military base. We need to get right down to the bottom of this - and, liberals, if the stories of accomplices in custody are true, this is where harsh interrogation might be needed: whoever was involved in this most emphatically does not have a right to remain silent."

-- Mark Noonan, saying that the Ft. Hood shooter should be tortured , Link

Torture is the first place they go when there's trouble...

Is it fun torturing crazy people?
cheney-tort-fun.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"It's TONS of fun - trust me you might even get a boner doing it[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]."[/SIZE]

My opinion?

Simple.

Interesting.

Sounds exactly like what we do at Gitmo. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't say break the Geneva conventions by utilizing torture.

I said give him a trial (find out the facts of the case and why he did it), and after finding that out, if he's guilty (which would more than likely be the case), depending on what the legal code states, either (a) life in prison or (b) execution.

GITMO uses torture, they haven't executed anyone there yet.

I'm sure he'll be glad to tell you all about it. Not.

I like users idea better.

There is more and more coming out about this asshole. Seems as though he did attend the same Mosque as 2 of the 911 hijackers, His mothers funeral was at the mosque in May of 01.

I have to agree with ABikerSailor(never thought I'd see that day). Get this guy healthy enough to stand courts-martial, Prosecute him for everything that can be dreamed up, and then; (This is the good part) Have the surviving wounded form a firing squad.

I'm wondering about the guy so went looking. One thing that bugs me, well okay there are lots of things, but one thing is that he's an Army Major but he only has 3 decorations. He has the National Defense Service Medal (2 awards), Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Army Service Medal. For just a couple of minutes, forget everything you've learned about the guy in the last three days and tell me how an Army Major has so few ribbons on his uniform. Granted he probably came in as a Captain, not a second Lieutenant but still.

Why didn't someone step on the fuckwad's ventilator hose?

Did anyone see the new movie that's out where the guy tortures the guy that killed his wife and daughter?

Seems a repeat of that scene would be in order. Paralyzed by toxin. A little adrenline so he doesn't pass out. Remove eye lids so he can't miss what's going to happen. Then slow dismemberment and cauterization so he doesn't bleed out.

Should only take about 8 hours or so.

America, FUCK YEA! Give him the Nick Berg! Uh HUH, FUCK YEA!

Hopefully now we can get some answers direct from the horses mouth.

Why would you believe anything this murderer has to say? At this point, does it even matter?

nope the obama administration passed up their chance to stop this,, too fucking late now..
What should they have done that you would have done?

Or are you simply one of those silly Monday morning quarterbacks that are all talk?

There is more and more coming out about this asshole. Seems as though he did attend the same Mosque as 2 of the 911 hijackers, His mothers funeral was at the mosque in May of 01.

I have to agree with ABikerSailor(never thought I'd see that day). Get this guy healthy enough to stand courts-martial, Prosecute him for everything that can be dreamed up, and then; (This is the good part) Have the surviving wounded form a firing squad.

OK. I relent. Only because I think the only way I can get close to my initial version is if he gets court marshaled and goes to Ft. Leavenworth to make LFRs out of BFRs for the rest of his life.

I'm sure the other prisoners would have an EXTRA special welcome for him. :clap2:

I'm wondering about the guy so went looking. One thing that bugs me, well okay there are lots of things, but one thing is that he's an Army Major but he only has 3 decorations. He has the National Defense Service Medal (2 awards), Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Army Service Medal. For just a couple of minutes, forget everything you've learned about the guy in the last three days and tell me how an Army Major has so few ribbons on his uniform. Granted he probably came in as a Captain, not a second Lieutenant but still.

According to the Army spokesperson who was on the news segment I saw, because he had an advanced medical degree, he was commissioned as a Captain, and was accelerated advancement to Major.

Apparently, it was an incentive for him to enlist with an advanced degree.

But, that's also what the Navy does for their medical officers.

Fox News Radio reported that Fort Hood suspect Army Major Nidal Hasan is awake and speaking to medical staff at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.

A U.S. Army hospital spokesman confirms Hasan is conscious and able to talk.

That's most unfortunate... but that gives him the opportunity to face Texas-style justice and the prison system here before his execution, so all's not lost.

According to the Army spokesperson who was on the news segment I saw, because he had an advanced medical degree, he was commissioned as a Captain, and was accelerated advancement to Major.

Yep. Forget everything you know or think you know about military service and rank and what it means when it comes to doctors. None of it applies.

Even back in the "old army" I would come across doctors with zip up ankle boots for foot wear. :cuckoo: Only doctors.

That would be typical for a Med Corps person who's never been on deployment/overseas.

Yep. Forget everything you know or think you know about military service and rank and what it means when it comes to doctors. None of it applies.

Even back in the "old army" I would come across doctors with zip up ankle boots for foot wear. :cuckoo: Only doctors.

Amen--some of the dumbest doctors I ever met were retired military and struggling to get by in civlian life----imbeciles. I figure this dude is crazy--do we kill people who are too crazy to stand trial ?

Forum List

Back