Fox News Falls for False Obama Story.....

But, but, but, but, but, but FOX is supposed to be unlike everyone else. After all they tell us so all the time. :lol: Fair and Balanced. :lol: We report, you decide. :laugh2:

Pretty sure they have been sued on there lies and got out of it by saying they were an entertainment company not a news company

2 Term US President: Barack Hussein Obama II

Barack Hussein Obama II (i/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, the first African American to hold the office. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Last edited:

But, but, but, but, but, but FOX is supposed to be unlike everyone else. After all they tell us so all the time. :lol: Fair and Balanced. :lol: We report, you decide. :laugh2:

Pretty sure they have been sued on there lies and got out of it by saying they were an entertainment company not a news company

If it's the same lawsuit I'm thinking of they got out of it when the court decided it's not illegal to falsify the news.

Referenced here...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axU9ngbTxKw]Fox News Kills Monsanto Milk Story - YouTube[/ame]

Meh...

Do you really want to keep score on the outright lies told by ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC??

Fox outright lies. I've seen those other stations offer retractions when they are wrong, but Fox sued the US Government for the right to lie insisting they aren't news, but instead, an opinion network. It's why they are banned in Canada.

Look at who owns Fox. No wonder they work to undermine America:

5319149.jpg

And just the fact that anyone would defend that odious network proves they have been brainwashed.

This is a good short interview, says a lot about Fox Noise. O'Liarly candidly refers to what they do as "selling a product" in the "free market" which pretty much concedes what they're actually doing. But let it play through to watch Koppel's last word here -- it's classic...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=UmXNVdAsudQ]Ted Koppel: Fox News 'Bad for America' - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This is a good short interview, says a lot about Fox Noise. O'Liarly candidly refers to what they do as "selling a product" in the "free market" which pretty much concedes what they're actually doing. But let it play through to watch Koppel's last word here -- it's classic...

Ted Koppel: Fox News 'Bad for America' - YouTube

Selling a product to ignorant tards that no one in their right mind would want to buy.

Especially telling since the Muslin Arab oil sheik that controls fox programming funded the "ground zero" mosque.

Conflict of interest?

Not for the rw's.

Maroon rw's just can't get any more gullible.

CAN THEY???

26lede_saudi-blogSpan.jpg

Such a lovely couple. I wonder if they French kiss like George Bush did ...

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/saudi-royal-backs-imam-and-fox-news/?_r=0

Fox News shareholder funded ?Ground Zero mosque? imam: report | The Raw Story

Stewart: FOX Failed To Mention Co-Owner Is One They Accuse Of 'Terror Funding' (VIDEO)
Yeah, that's Jon Stewart, the comic the rw's love to hate because he always gets it right. LOL

News Corp., the Saudi Prince and the 'Ground Zero Mosque' - DailyFinance

Democrats thought Obama could really be a US President

Twice.

I am so sick of stupid rw's worshiping Putin and Prince Alwaleed bin Talal while REAL Americans are working for the good of the US.

I wish we could get rid of you traitors, once and for all.

You would not be missed.

"We Fearmonger, You Decide Whether to Fall For It"

~Fox News' actual motto

Seriously, go get a better conservative news outlet. I'm sure there are plenty.

Forum List

Back