Fox News Channel wants Hillary to be Dem. Nominee

Discussion in 'Congress' started by acludem, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    I remember it clearly. Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and if I notice something you can bet it's being hammered a lot. I remember the Kerry Swiftboating. It was hammered repeatedly on FoxNews. The very term "Swiftboating" is now part of the vernacular. We say so-and so has neem "swiftboated" to describe a situation where a massive amount of lies are produced to discredit a candidate. It's right up there with Gerrymander.

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,248
    No. I dismiss Goebbels lies and intentional slurs that AREN'T justified.

I think Obama acknowledged that if that was all that anyone had ever heard Wright say, they'd be justified in agreeing with what you said.

It's not that I think it's "irrelevant". It's that I think there are real issues, far more relevant, you know, like the fact that McCain knows nothing about economics and seems not to understand the difference between Sunni and Shi'a. Now THAT is far more relevant. Don't you think?

And if Obama showed any intention of putting Wright's political/religioius views into legislation or imposing them on the rest of us like the evangelicals, I'd be sure to object. Until then, it's non sequitur.

Besides, you realize I voted for Hillary, right?

3. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,555
    Absolutely agree! :clap2: