Fox News Channel wants Hillary to be Dem. Nominee

And your wrong. It was not played OVER and OVER. In fact most networks refused to even let them place adds, talk about bias and prejudice. In fact I tried to see the spots and could not find them anywhere, not on Fox or any other network.

And when ever the other networks had to report on it they mentioned it in passing without even showing any of what they were reporting on.

The simple fact is over 200 service members that SERVED with Kerry chose to band together and voice their concerns about his lies and half truths. He didn't respond and still has not because he can NOT.

I remember it clearly. Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and if I notice something you can bet it's being hammered a lot. I remember the Kerry Swiftboating. It was hammered repeatedly on FoxNews. The very term "Swiftboating" is now part of the vernacular. We say so-and so has neem "swiftboated" to describe a situation where a massive amount of lies are produced to discredit a candidate. It's right up there with Gerrymander.

Why is that? Because rather than look at it objectively, you prefer to relegate it to the "Republican" and "swiftboat" heap where all things summarily dismissed for political reasons are relegated?

No. I dismiss Goebbels lies and intentional slurs that AREN'T justified.

Basic common sense and logic and the basics of attending church dictates that if one attends a church for 20 years and is willing to listen to the same pastor for 20 years that one must embrace at least most of said pastor's ideas or at a minimum, be ambivalent to them.

I think Obama acknowledged that if that was all that anyone had ever heard Wright say, they'd be justified in agreeing with what you said.

No matter how many times you on the left attempt to sweep this under the rug via deflection and/or attempting to pretend it's irrelevant ... it's very much relevant and isn't going to wash.

It's not that I think it's "irrelevant". It's that I think there are real issues, far more relevant, you know, like the fact that McCain knows nothing about economics and seems not to understand the difference between Sunni and Shi'a. Now THAT is far more relevant. Don't you think?

Had an evangelical Christian mentioned his religion the wailing would begin. Oh yeah, that's ALREADY happened, hasn't it?

And if Obama showed any intention of putting Wright's political/religioius views into legislation or imposing them on the rest of us like the evangelicals, I'd be sure to object. Until then, it's non sequitur.

Besides, you realize I voted for Hillary, right?

You know, I keep hearing people say that. But I don't believe it for a second. It's counterintuitive. The repubs are going to play Wrights's stuff over and over and over like they did the swiftboat garbarge... so the whole hypothesis doesn't work for me.

Absolutely agree! :clap2:

Forum List

Back